Euro 2016: Polska - Niemcy

Talk about the Polish national team
PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Re: Euro 2016: Polska - Niemcy

Post by PolishPrancer » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:45 pm

Ill be there
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

Lime

Post by Lime » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:53 pm

POLSKA 2-1

jastkowice
Official PS.com Flag Bearer

Post by jastkowice » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:51 pm

I know some people may hate but I don't care
Polska 3-0 Maczynski x2 at least from 30 yards out and Pazdan x1 clutch header

MVP Maczynski

Booooom!!!!

patrickjjh

Post by patrickjjh » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:23 pm

legia_piotr wrote:
patrickjjh wrote:1 game against northern fakin ireland is a huge sample size :idea: :idea: :idea:
the players playing midfield on that team are the same level as the shitters he faces in ekstraklasa
ive never seen anything like this where some 30 year old wisla krakow player that couldnt cut it in china has received so much praise.
- zero creativity. krychowiak a guy who should be focused on defending helps the attack more
- weak shot that has no accuracy/if it hits the net it bounces in front of the keeper
- weak passer/ never seen him play a through ball or pass it long. we rely on a ball winning midfielder to do that, because this guy can only pass it back to glik or to the side so piszczek can do something with it
- weak physically. isnt fast or strong, looks about 130 lbs. below average height
- weak defensively.. playing without krychowiak would severely expose him

playing this guy on the midfield makes us heavily rely on the flanks. and thanks to that if teams figure that out we're done
lewan fucking dowski has to drop to the centre of the midfield many times because of this which is probably a big reason why he never gets the ball in a dangerous area
there are atleast 5 players CMs that i would play before him
Holy shit man, this is just an epic shit show of bad football knowledge.

"Krychowiak a guy who should be focused on defending helps the attack more" - that is just too good... read it out loud to yourself and think of how that statement makes zero sense.

I am done here... enjoy the games.
i am done with your fucking football knowledge lmao.. how hard is it to understand that a guy that plays the furthest behind out of any midfield player helps with the attack better than maczynski? do you even understand what his role is? his job is primarily to position himself defensively yet i still see him create more chances for the team. you didnt even prove any points just presented an idiotic statement.

legia_piotr
First Team
First Team

Post by legia_piotr » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:55 pm

Yes man, I presented an idiotic statement -- your idiotic statement. :lol: (I can't make this stuff up)

"Krychowiak a guy who should be focused on defending helps the attack more"
What the FAKEN fuck does that even mean? That Krych shouldn't be passing the ball so much (which Maczynski should be doing apparently), and what? sitting back in front of Pazdan & Glik and being more defensive??? (and be "focused on defending?" as per your words)

Against a team like Northern Ireland? are you serious?
do you not understand that NI sat back with 9-10 men all game basically?
Look up Krych's passes from the game - 80% of them were at half or within 10-15 yards of half - because he had so much space to do so. That will not happen every game, but props to Krych for doing that really well.

Conversely, most of Maczynski's passes were short-intermediate passes - mostly around halfline and before the penalty area - linking up with our attacking options down the wings. (because that was his job in the game) And again, it was KM who provide the key pass to Kuba which led to our goal, hmm.

Here are some #s for you:

Maczynski to Piszczek - 10 pass combinations
Maczynski to Jedrzejczyk - 7 pass combinations
Maczynski to Kuba - 5 pass combinations
Maczynski to Milik - 4 pass combinations

I honestly don't know how else I have to explain it.
This is starting to be painful...

///

I get why people don't get excited about Maczynski. I was not a huge fan in the beginning and did not like when he was getting called up when he was playing in China (of all fucking leagues). But Nawalka and the way he uses Maczynski has convinced me he is a useful player.

You guys can hate all you want - the fact that he is starting at Euro for us is validation enough for me.

I already said I would prefer for Zielinski to be Krych's partner in mid, but Zielu needs to improve certain aspects of his game before that happens.

legia_piotr
First Team
First Team

Post by legia_piotr » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:57 pm

jastkowice wrote:I know some people may hate but I don't care
Polska 3-0 Maczynski x2 at least from 30 yards out and Pazdan x1 clutch header

MVP Maczynski

Booooom!!!!
hilarious jastko... how's that 10 million transfer clause for Kosecki and Legia working out? :lol: :wave:

legia_piotr
First Team
First Team

Post by legia_piotr » Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:11 pm

Last thing on the Maczynski thing (promise)... I hope you guys take 3 mins & read this article.

http://weszlo.com/2016/06/14/weszlo-z-f ... zynskiego/

it sums up my point of view quite nicely.

// Repeating it again: if Zielinski, Linetty, Jodlowiec, etc. want to step up and take over that CM role besides Krych, I'll be happy to see it... in the meantime...

legia_piotr
First Team
First Team

Post by legia_piotr » Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:30 pm

back to topic @ hand, I would love a win obviously, but a draw won't be too bad.
a good result in the NI-Ukr game wouldn't hurt either! :mrgreen:

1:1
Lewy and Muller with the goals.

Focus

Post by Focus » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:01 pm

Just rewatched the first half of the Northern Ireland match and Maczynski's passing was awful, better step his game up vs Germany.

MG

Post by MG » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:56 am

Here is the most likely starting 11 for today's game; 2 changes from the Ireland game Fabianski in for an injured Szczesny and Grosik in for Kapustka ... my only major disagreement would be Pazdan, Salamon should be in his place in my opinion.

http://eurosport.onet.pl/pilka-nozna/eu ... ami/te43w9

Bielawa

Post by Bielawa » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:12 am

legia_piotr
First Team
First Team

Post by legia_piotr » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:19 am

GAME DAY KURWAAAAAAAAS! :poland:

AdamZawa

Post by AdamZawa » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:20 am

First post here.. Was recommended to join by my cousin.

Holy shit am I nervous for this game! We have the potential to completely disrupt Germany but we have the obvious holes that they can easily be exposed (I'm referring to Pazdan). I'm a little disappointed Szczesny is out but Fabianski might be able to hold his own. I can see Kapustka being a 2nd half sub for Grosik and I am hoping to see Salamon come in for Pazdan.

Super excited, will be leaving work to catch the second half at Chopin on Roncesvalles, so if anyone will be there.. cheers!

Focus

Post by Focus » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:37 am

AdamZawa wrote:First post here.. Was recommended to join by my cousin.

Holy shit am I nervous for this game! We have the potential to completely disrupt Germany but we have the obvious holes that they can easily be exposed (I'm referring to Pazdan). I'm a little disappointed Szczesny is out but Fabianski might be able to hold his own. I can see Kapustka being a 2nd half sub for Grosik and I am hoping to see Salamon come in for Pazdan.

Super excited, will be leaving work to catch the second half at Chopin on Roncesvalles, so if anyone will be there.. cheers!
Welcome! I see you know your stuff, keep posting.

Robertski

Post by Robertski » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:36 am

AdamZawa wrote:First post here.. Was recommended to join by my cousin.

Hi and welcome.

Salamon should be on from the start and it was always a toss up between fab and Szczesny Otherwise Grosik instead of kapustka just because of experience.
Last edited by Robertski on Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lime

Post by Lime » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:18 am

POLSKA DO BOJU!

Pulaski
First Team
First Team

Post by Pulaski » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:24 pm

Kapustka starting?

I hope Pazdan gets to ride the pine today

POLSKA DO BOJU!!!!

Robertski

Post by Robertski » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:21 pm

Fab and Grosicki start, the only changes.

Robertski

Post by Robertski » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:01 pm

Got to say Pazdan was a rock, I take it all back.

Milik we hopeless, embarrassing :? Lewandowski was furious with him, still can only get better.

jastkowice

Post by jastkowice » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:05 pm

I will start by apologizing to want to see Pazdan benched he played the game of his life. MVP for me. I will shut up about him, while Maczynski continued to show us how dog shit he is today. Thank you for the confirmation.

Nawalka needs a better option there and its not Jodlo, too slow and not good enough in the attack. Maczynski is scared to play the ball forward and decides a pass back to pazdan? what kind of logic is that? He wasnt even pressed? So now, kungfun panda has to try a through ball under pressure down the field... Why put pressure on your cb when your the playmaker?