Talk about the Polish national team
Lime

Euro 2016: Polska - Niemcy

Post by Lime » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:06 pm

:poland:

Robertski

Re: Euro 2016: Polska - Niemcy

Post by Robertski » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:41 am

I did not see too much from Germany yesterday, especially at the back, I think this a game we could win, I don't feel like we are the underdogs. I was disappointed with Ukraine, I though they were okay in the first half but very poor in the second. The Germans have quality players, but our team isn't too bad either, I cannot wait for this match. :D :D

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:15 am

yea but at the back we are also weak..

Bialoczerwone

Post by Bialoczerwone » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:35 am

Our left side of defense Will get blown away. Pazdan was helping out last game was atrocious covering for jedz. He was slow. I would like to see salamon play instead . Also give kapustka maczynskis spot .

LegiaMistrz1

Post by LegiaMistrz1 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:23 am

The first round of games in big tournaments are hard to judge because everyone plays conservative to avoid giving up goals early, so I wouldn't judge Germany based on the Ukraine game, just like I wouldn't judge our team based on the N. Ireland game.

That being said, I still think we should come out with our strongest squad vs. Germany and to me it's like this:
Szczesny(Fabianski, Szczez may be injured) - Piszczek, Glik, Salamon, Jedza, Kuba, Krycho, Kapustka, Grosicki, Milik, Lewy.

Some may say we should keep a super sup type player like Grosicki or Kapustka on the bench, but I think we have to come out strong and not sit back against Germany. Kapustka is young and inexperienced but he deals so well with pressure, he's cold blooded, you can see it in the LaczyNasPilka videos.

Robertski

Post by Robertski » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:09 pm

Bialoczerwone wrote:Our left side of defense Will get blown away. Pazdan was helping out last game was atrocious covering for jedz. He was slow. I would like to see salamon play instead . Also give kapustka maczynskis spot .
I called the NI results as this was a potential banana skin,
now we have the 3 points in the bag there is less heat on the team.

I can see a high scoring game 2 -2 or 3 - 2 to Polska. Whilst I accept we are not the strongest at the back, neither are Germany, also we are stronger up front than the German's.
We play with a lot more confidence and assurance than we used to, I simply don't think we will be bullied by Germany any more. We beat them once and I feel we can do it again.
The last time we played against them Pizceck was playing injured and both first half goals were as a direct result of his injury.
We have nothing to lose.

Piast_PL
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piast_PL » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:24 pm

^ I don't think it's a stretch to even say the NT team at this point (probably for the first time in a few decades now) isn't afraid of the Germans. That's a key piece. We're ready to play them as best as we can, and that's all we can ask for as fans now.
"To be defeated and not submit, is victory; to be victorious and rest on one's laurels, is defeat." - Józef Piłsudski

MG

Post by MG » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:59 pm

I'm going to continue the streak of positive posts ... we might be getting close to a record here ;-)

I'm saying Lewandowski is going to have a monster game and score 2 goals with pretty much much everybody else playing very good or good and we will get a point in a 2-2 tie. With how the tournament is organized that should give us enough points to get through to the next round with 1 game left to go.

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:59 pm

You guys are retardedly unrealistic
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:02 pm

Leave it to me
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

MG

Post by MG » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:12 pm

Why Polish Prancer Germany had some problems with Ukraine and on paper were a better team then Ukraine and I'm just calling for a tie, that's not that far-fetched.
Last edited by MG on Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jastkowice
Official PS.com Flag Bearer
Official PS.com Flag Bearer

Post by jastkowice » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:26 pm

German boss or should we call him - Mr. Scratch and Sniff

MG

Post by MG » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:27 pm

He clearly doesn't control where his hands go when he's under pressure :lol:

Robertski

Post by Robertski » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:10 pm

PolishPrancer wrote:You guys are retardedly unrealistic
:lol: :lol:

I suppose we imagined a 2 - 0 against the Nemcy :lol: :lol:

you got to be retarded to think we cannot win or draw :D

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:37 pm

You guys in the chat were saying that we can beat Germany and win the group i do think we can squeeze out a tie

Robertski

Post by Robertski » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:48 pm

PolishPrancer wrote:You guys in the chat were saying that we can beat Germany and win the group i do think we can squeeze out a tie
I don't get this attitude, yeah a tie may be on the cards, but who would bet against our better front line not out scoring Germany, we did not beat them by luck before.

jerzy_dudek1
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by jerzy_dudek1 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:36 pm

KnownasKrzysiu

Post by KnownasKrzysiu » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:55 pm

We are going to get raped. Germans have been tournament veterans for decades. If we win, it'll be up there with our best footballing achievements and be talked about to our grandchildrens grandchildren. If Germany beat us (which they will), it'll be thursday.

Focus

Post by Focus » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:39 pm

Robertski wrote:
PolishPrancer wrote:You guys in the chat were saying that we can beat Germany and win the group i do think we can squeeze out a tie
I don't get this attitude, yeah a tie may be on the cards, but who would bet against our better front line not out scoring Germany, we did not beat them by luck before.
We did beat them the one time by luck.

62-38 possession
22-4 attempts
6-0 corners
1-0 woodwork but we were clinical with 2 chances and scored.

Wojtek was a beast and won us the game.

I dont get how you guys are so confident we'll beat Germany. I'm praying for a tie.

Bialoczerwone

Post by Bialoczerwone » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:16 pm

Germany is good yes but this Euro team is not what we think it is. We need to be tough in the center midfield position and stop them when distributing the ball. This is where they play well and create chances.
I think we can win this game if he actually put a few chances on target and milik actually finishes it off. Lewy is not getting any credit so far. Northern Ireland parked the bus and had 2 guys marking lewy. (Nothing he can accomplish)

They will be targeting pazdan. If northern Ireland actually attacked our left side they could have prolly scored on us.coaching mistake.

Kapustka is not strong but would be a solid option in the middle instead of maczynski. Atleast he will backtrack. Grosicki needs to start and kuba too. Sometimes you need to start the better athlete.

I think this game will end 2-1 2-2 Polska is gonna be clutch