Polska vs Irlandia 10-11-2015

Talk about the Polish national team
JDE
Youth Team
Youth Team
Location: Brantford - Now in the absolute middle of nowhere - please parachute food and medicine

Re: Polska vs Irlandia 10-11-2015

Post by JDE » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:07 am

PolishPrancer wrote:
awesome!!! :mrgreen:

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:22 am

ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

jam-role

Post by jam-role » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:19 am

legia_piotr wrote:
jam-role wrote:Seen the team,
we going to be lucky to get a tie.
Nawalka has shit the bed.
umm...

;)
Ummm, do you not agree that team he put out was mediocre? We were lucky ireland was even worse :naughty:

Sydney Polak

Post by Sydney Polak » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:06 am

OK without before reading everyone elses comments i will give my ekspert analiza :

What a game. What a performance. The heart and determination shown was immense. A fighting spirit for the whole 90 mins. Not giving up and not slowing down. Our defence was great as was our counter attack. Everyone wanted to win.We played so well as a team even without a few good palyers. And a 90 minute performance too. jizz in my pants

Fabianski - Excellent positioning for all the crosses and corners and what about that save at the end on McGeady.
Wawrzyniak - Respect. He was one of our best. Beat in defence but dangerous in attack.
Piszczek - same as above so good
Glik - worked his ass off in everything with great defensive reads
Pazdan - same as above
Krychowiak - That goal was incredible plus tremendous in bringing the ball out
Linetty - Very smart decision making some nice passes especially for someone his age. He's only going to get better
Grosicki - Yeah he was crap
Olkowski - Maybe a good ride down the flank but otherwise completely man handled by the Irish mad a lot of misstakes.
Maczynski - Getting better
Lewandowski - King. Legend. Leader. Capitan. Fighting to get the ball for 90 mins. Often fauled but got up every time.
Kuba, Szukalaand Peszko - solid

Proud to be Polish

legia_piotr
First Team
First Team

Post by legia_piotr » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:15 am

jam-role wrote:
legia_piotr wrote:
jam-role wrote:Seen the team,
we going to be lucky to get a tie.
Nawalka has shit the bed.
umm...

;)
Ummm, do you not agree that team he put out was mediocre? We were lucky ireland was even worse :naughty:
Honestly? i thought it was the best team he could have put out, under the circumstances.
It was clearly not ideal to have Milik and Rybus out. Wawrzyniak did a helluva job and was very solid at LB. (I do admit he worried me a bit)

Olkowski on RW was the only misstep Nawalka had IMO. Apparently it was deemed that Kuba was not fit enough to play 2 games x 90 minutes in such a short timespan, so I get the decision to bench Kuba and bring him on as a sub. Was Olkowski the right choice? Looking @ the game, I'd say no... he was weak and lost the ball on too many occasions. But what alternatives did Nawalka have? Peszko? meh.

It wasn't the prettiest game ever but I don't think it was ugly by any means. We controlled play for long stretches and defended our asses off in the 2nd half when Ireland went for the equalizer.

//

a good read: http://www.sport.pl/euro2016/1,136510,1 ... ndeks_news

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:25 am

karny9

Post by karny9 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:48 am

It was unbelievable inside the stadium and out. When Maczynski was subbed off, everyone in our section stood up, clapped and screamed "dziekujemy", he played great.Ive got photos on my iphone of the stadium before and during, if anyone wants just pm me

LegiaMistrz1

Post by LegiaMistrz1 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:46 am

BEDZIE GORACO!!!!, BEDZIE SIE DZIALO!!!!

What a fucking game, it cost me about $1500 since I threw my beer mug at the TV when that penalty was given from a foul outside the box, but whatever it was worth it. Here are my player opinions.

Fabianski - Strong performance, I had doubts about him under pressure but he did well even though he didn't have much work. He held on to the ball well on crosses and set pieces.

Piszczek - Very good game, redeemed himself after the Scotland game where he was rather poor.

Pazdan - Solid, worked well with Glik. Still a little unpolished though.

Glik - Great performance, brought that hard physical presence in the back.

Wawrzyniak - His experience is showing, while still being in good shape and form for his age. When PL plays defensively, i prefer him over Rybus.

Linetty - A little bit out of place, but handled it well for the most part. Hard to expect much from a new guy coming in when PL is playing most important game for the last few years.

Krychowiak - Awesome game, dictated pace in the MF, great goal, I love this guy.

Olkowski - Confused why he started instead of Kuba, seemed a bit out of place. Ran out of ideas at time when he was playing offensively.

Maczynski - Another pretty solid game for this guy, I don't know if he's trending up and improving or if this is just him being at his best form and it will be downhill from here, I hope not though.

Grosicki - Another horrible game, the more I watch him the more I feel he brings less and less to this team. He's fast going in a straight line with the ball, but that's about it. I don't think he's a starting 11 player.

Lewy - What can you say? World class player comes through again, best #9 in the world hands down. The only way to stop him is to keep him out of the penalty area, but now we have players which can deliver passes to him in the box meaning he doesn't have to come back for the ball which leaves him to make runs and stay in the box where he is most effective.

Piast_PL
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piast_PL » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:20 am

Interesting fact after yesterday's game regarding Lewandowski, he has equalled Healy as the most top scorer in the qualifiers' history. Pretty awesome stuff :D

Ps - How does it now work in terms of getting tickets for next year? Anyone know?
"To be defeated and not submit, is victory; to be victorious and rest on one's laurels, is defeat." - Józef Piłsudski

tpolish

Post by tpolish » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:27 am

When do they announce the groupings and locations for matches? Need to start planning my Euro trip to France!

LegiaMistrz1

Post by LegiaMistrz1 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:30 am

Piast_PL wrote:Interesting fact after yesterday's game regarding Lewandowski, he has equalled Healy as the most top scorer in the qualifiers' history. Pretty awesome stuff :D

Ps - How does it now work in terms of getting tickets for next year? Anyone know?
Looks like a lottery, pick your games, submit application, and cross your fingers.

Some more info. here:
http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro-finals/tic ... index.html

LegiaMistrz1

Post by LegiaMistrz1 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:34 am

Anyone else watch the game in the US on ESPN? Commentators were so biased, I know one was Irish the other not sure if he was Irish or English. Regardless, all they did was cry when Lewy got fouled and kept calling him a diver. I think one of their better Irish players made one good skillful play on the ball all game and they basically ejaculated, so difficult to watch with that commentating.

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:36 am

LegiaMistrz1 wrote:
Piast_PL wrote:Interesting fact after yesterday's game regarding Lewandowski, he has equalled Healy as the most top scorer in the qualifiers' history. Pretty awesome stuff :D

Looks like a lottery, pick your games, submit application, and cross your fingers.

Some more info. here:

First lottery just finished, next one in December.

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/finals/ticketing/
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

Piast_PL
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piast_PL » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:00 pm

PolishPrancer wrote:
LegiaMistrz1 wrote:

Some more info. here:

First lottery just finished, next one in December.

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/finals/ticketing/
Thanks! So by Dec. will we know which group Polska would be in? I feel like if I bought tickets the first round I would end up seeing two countries I could give a rats ass about lol...
"To be defeated and not submit, is victory; to be victorious and rest on one's laurels, is defeat." - Józef Piłsudski

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:28 pm

December 12th :D

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:56 pm

Robert hiding in Kuba's celebration selfie?

https://www.facebook.com/KubaBlaszczyko ... 50/?type=3

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:26 pm

LOL marcinski conspiracy!

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:00 pm

PolishPrancer wrote:LOL marcinski conspiracy!

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:59 pm

linetty looks mentally retarded
https://youtu.be/7lxvG_poWEs?t=59
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt