Polska vs Irlandia 10-11-2015

Talk about the Polish national team
Robertski

Re: Polska vs Irlandia 10-11-2015

Post by Robertski » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:56 am

Oh and shae Given is out, their goalie is an international noobie :)

*Chris*
First Team
First Team

Post by *Chris* » Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:55 am

Milik and Rybus being out is huge. The first thought is to put Wawrzyniak in for Rybus - but he was mediocre at his best, right now he is a liability. Another option is to put Olkowski in as RB and Piszczek as LB. He did play this position in his last game for Borussia....having said that, they lost to Bayern 1-5.

As for Milik - this sucks. Because of his scoring ability and movement, he opened up so much space for Lewandowski.

A possible formation is the 4-3-2-1

---------------------------Lewandowski------------------------
-----------Grosicki-----------------------Blaszczykowski----
--------Maczynski-------Krychowiak------Linetty-----------
Wawrzyniak-------Glik----------Pazdan----------Piszczek
W życiu piękne są tylko chwile, ale dla nich warto żyć.
Polish by chance. Proud by choice.

jastkowice
Official PS.com Flag Bearer

Post by jastkowice » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:43 am

*Chris* wrote:Milik and Rybus being out is huge. The first thought is to put Wawrzyniak in for Rybus - but he was mediocre at his best, right now he is a liability. Another option is to put Olkowski in as RB and Piszczek as LB. He did play this position in his last game for Borussia....having said that, they lost to Bayern 1-5.

As for Milik - this sucks. Because of his scoring ability and movement, he opened up so much space for Lewandowski.

A possible formation is the 4-3-2-1

---------------------------Lewandowski------------------------
-----------Grosicki-----------------------Blaszczykowski----
--------Maczynski-------Krychowiak------Linetty-----------
Wawrzyniak-------Glik----------Pazdan----------Piszczek
I would go with zielinski, Waw doesnt worry me he has a ton of games under his belt. Rybus was just a nicer offensive plus as a wingback just like Piszczek. Linetty hasnt really impressed me, well see what Nawalka chooses.

We do need big games out of Kuba and Lewy as always.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:11 am

Poland shouldnt settle for a draw. We could get a penalty against us in like the 90th min and lose. Its a must win game for both teams.

Ireland has nothing to lose because they are below us. Can Poland under pressure hold on to their position?

Pulaski
First Team
First Team

Post by Pulaski » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:31 am

I pray for 0-0 or 1-1.

I dont like this spot. I think we are in trouble. Too many injuries
Ireland will have a ton of confidence and attack while we will probably
play not to lose.

I hope Krol Lewandowski saves us one more time ...

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:52 am

Trener Nawałka zwykle na ostatnią konferencję zabiera grających. Za stolem Jakub Wawrzyniak i Artur Sobiech
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

AKsoldier
First Team
First Team

Post by AKsoldier » Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:30 pm

PolishPrancer wrote:Trener Nawałka zwykle na ostatnią konferencję zabiera grających. Za stolem Jakub Wawrzyniak i Artur Sobiech
Good. I hope Nawalka has the balls to play with Sobiech and Lewandowski up front in a "must win" game unlike Smuda who started 3 DM against the Czechs.
Bog. Honor. Ojczyzna

geow6

Post by geow6 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:11 pm

Ireland have nothing to lose and although we have the better individuals I think they have the better team ethos. They'll work their arses off and we will succum to the pressure like we have done in the past. Really not confident about tomorrow just hope we score first. If they score twice we will be consigned to 3rd. Can't see us scoring 3.

Focus

Post by Focus » Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:11 pm

Hate the fact Milik is injured and will miss the game but we need to play attacking and use as many offensive players as possible. Grosicki, Kuba, Lewy, Linetty/Zielinski all need to be on.

jastkowice

Post by jastkowice » Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:21 pm

AKsoldier wrote:
PolishPrancer wrote:Trener Nawałka zwykle na ostatnią konferencję zabiera grających. Za stolem Jakub Wawrzyniak i Artur Sobiech
Good. I hope Nawalka has the balls to play with Sobiech and Lewandowski up front in a "must win" game unlike Smuda who started 3 DM against the Czechs.
This is the mentality that scares me. Are we going to prepare to park and bus and counter attack or we gonna play smart and apply pressure?

I think we need to limit their space and press them high, we have the talent to finish our opportunities. I dont like to think our plan is allow them to attack and TRY to catch them with a counter. We need to play smart from the get go.

I believe in Nawalka and we can do this!

jerzy_dudek1
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by jerzy_dudek1 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:01 pm

We are not good enough defensivley to play the counter attack. This is a MUST ATTACK GAME none of this park the bus crap when we have good firepower going forward. We all know what happens when we park the bus and go "defensive minded"...6/10 of us prarie dog or shit our pants from nerves

Sydney Polak

Post by Sydney Polak » Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:37 pm

From Przeglod Sportowy : Zamiast pomocnika Fiorentiny po skrzydle ma biegać Paweł Olkowski. Zmieni się również ustawienie w środku pomocy – w jej centralnym miejscu zostaną ustawieni Grzegorz Krychowiak i Karol Linetty. Bardziej ofensywnie, na pozycji numer dziesięć, zagra Krzysztof Mączyński.

Skład Polaków: Fabiański – Piszczek, Glik, Pazdan, Wawrzyniak – Olkowski, Krychowiak, Linetty, Mączyński, Grosicki – Lewandowski.

:( I know Kuba wasn't our best player against Scotland but he needs to start purely based on his experience. I doubt a RB will create many scoring chances that we so desperately need. A crappy former Gornik RB that couldn't even play well against Gibraltar and Georgia let alone a must win game aginst Ireland. I don't think we should change the formation form the last game. Just put Zieliski behind Lewy. I know a lot of pressure on a young kid but we have no other creative player plus he can take free kicks.

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:55 pm

Only 2nd to Germany with attempts on target. Best % though Image

And top of other statistics. Now if only we can finish a majority of those chances.
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

milicz
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by milicz » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:04 pm

polskaforever wrote:I give us a small chance for Poland to finish top 2. Poland doesnt dominate at Narodowy especially under pressure. Ireland has nothing to lose.

Remember last game vs Ireland, Poland totally shit themselves in 2nd half for 45mins. I am worried about something similar happening here...

Remember vs Czech Rep in Euro 2012? Poland shit themselves. Home turf and couldnt qualify past groups.
WTF are you talking about? Ireland has a ton to lose, they want to avoid the playoff games. Lots of pressure on both teams in this one.
Nie chce mi się z tobą gadać.
You do not make sense you idiot. Please stop posting, or I'll kill you.

*Chris*
First Team
First Team

Post by *Chris* » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:07 am

I doubt Sobiech will start. He is a centre forward just like Lewy - I doubt Nawalka will ask Lewy to go behind Sobiech in the formation. One thing that we were missing vs Scotland was attacking players on the bench. Maybe Nawalka will bench Kuba because he is not fit enough to play the full 90 anyway. I like Zielinski but I guess he hasn't been convincing enough during practice for Nawalka to start him. Nawalka loves Maczynski and I hope for everyone's sake that he has a good game vs Ireland.

We are playing in Poland and we should come out toe-to-toe and forget the defensive tactics. Every time this team gets the lead, the fall back too much and that's when the opposition gains confidence.
W życiu piękne są tylko chwile, ale dla nich warto żyć.
Polish by chance. Proud by choice.

Robertski

Post by Robertski » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:20 am

FFS if Poland play either the same fear as some of the posters on here we are fucked :evil:
Look we are the better team, they will be without their experienced goalie, we should beat them comfortably at home but if the fear from fans transmits onto the pitch were screwed. We need to relax a bit, play our own style and we will beat them.

RELAX EVERYONE, WE ARE THE BETTER TEAM. 3 -1 POLSKA :D

patrickjjh

Post by patrickjjh » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:40 am

Poland hasnt won an important game vs an average team +++ since 2008 and they expect to do it tonight with fucken Wawrzyniak, Maczynski, Olkowski, Grosicki

All horrible offensively (cant pass it more than 5 meters forward) and shit defensively aswell

jastkowice

Post by jastkowice » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:35 am

PrzeglondSportowy Lineup = Skład Polaków: Fabiański – Piszczek, Glik, Pazdan, Wawrzyniak – Olkowski, Krychowiak, Linetty, Mączyński, Grosicki – Lewandowski.

The only good I see out of this is that Linetty might be able to distribute the ball to Lewy and Grosicki, while Olkowski will just be an extra defender tracking back and helping. Kuba off the bench isnt the worst idea because of his pace against a more tired defense in the 2nd half.

I want to see an official lineup before we really dig into Nawalka. But, other than Olkowski, the rest of the lineup is okay. Lets see what kind of surprise he has for us.

Robertski

Post by Robertski » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:30 am

patrickjjh wrote:Poland hasnt won an important game vs an average team +++ since 2008 and they expect to do it tonight with fucken Wawrzyniak, Maczynski, Olkowski, Grosicki

All horrible offensively (cant pass it more than 5 meters forward) and shit defensively aswell
We are shit offensively with by far the best goal difference, come on give the team a break. Whilst we have the best striker in the orld up front, we pose a serious threat to any team. At the back we a but more fragile, but if we cannot beat the Republic today, we do not deserve shit. I believe we can win this game comfortably, but only if the fans don't shit themselves, it will only make the team nervous.
Last edited by Robertski on Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:39 am

Robertski wrote:
patrickjjh wrote:Poland hasnt won an important game vs an average team +++ since 2008 and they expect to do it tonight with fucken Wawrzyniak, Maczynski, Olkowski, Grosicki

We are shut offensively with by far the best goal difference, come 9n give the team a break. Whilst we have the best striker in the world up front, we pose a serious threat to any team. At the back we a but more fragile, but if we cannot beat the Republic today, we do not deserve shit. I believe we can win this game comfortably, but only if the fans don't shit themselves, it will only make the team nervous.
These aren't C Klasa players, they're professionals. They know what is at stake ffs