First Team
First Team

Polska vs Irlandia 10-11-2015

Post by Pulaski » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:13 am

Post match stuff here

karny9

Re: Polska vs Irlandia 10-11-2015

Post by karny9 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:40 pm

Ill be at the Narodowy for this one, hopefully we will have already clinched by then, but super excited regardless.

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:59 pm

Sunday 10/11
2:45 p.m [ET].: Euro qualifier, Poland vs. Ireland ESPN, ESPN Deportes

Piotrkol1

Post by Piotrkol1 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:29 pm

We only need a point but I hate the idea of playing passively in hopes of a tie. To me that sounds like a recipe to get burned late so hopefully the team comes out aggressive from the start.

And god forbid if we do lose, do they split the playoff draw pots based on ranking? At least that way we'd probably face an "easier" team.

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:03 am

Robertski

Post by Robertski » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:44 am

F##ck losing :evil: We are in pole position (sorry about pun) and if we cannot turn up our game and really show we are a good team and beat the Irish at home, do we deserve a place in euros. Very dissapointed with Gros/blaz/ and Piszczek. These guys owe the team a big performance on Sunday, if they play.
Anyone know about Miliks injury?

Piast_PL
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piast_PL » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:31 am

So some interesting facts to take into consideration come Sunday's game:

- A 0-0 draw in Warsaw means Poland go through as they will have scored more away goals in meetings between the two sides.

- A 1-1 draw means the head-to-head records would be identical (as the sides also drew 1-1 in Dublin), but Poland would go through as they have the better goal difference of the two sides.

- A draw of 2-2 or higher would send the Republic of Ireland through as they will have scored more away goals in meetings between the two sides.
"To be defeated and not submit, is victory; to be victorious and rest on one's laurels, is defeat." - Józef Piłsudski

KoroniarzPL

Post by KoroniarzPL » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:48 am

Robertski wrote:F##ck losing :evil: We are in pole position (sorry about pun) and if we cannot turn up our game and really show we are a good team and beat the Irish at home, do we deserve a place in euros. Very dissapointed with Gros/blaz/ and Piszczek. These guys owe the team a big performance on Sunday, if they play.
Anyone know about Miliks injury?
I feel that Piszczek played very well. He helped out in both defense and attack.

Focus

Post by Focus » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:20 pm

Piszczek had a good game and was pushing forward similar to his old self. To me, Grosicki, Rybus and Kuba weren't good and need to step it up big on Sunday.

Robertski

Post by Robertski » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:31 pm

Nah, disagree Piszczek was being owned by for rest in the first half and he let him cut in and make the pass for the first goal. Going forward he did okay but defensively he was not good enough

Focus

Post by Focus » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:38 pm

Piszczek was fine, you're just nit picking. The first goal, Piszczek, Kuba and Maczynski were all at fault for letting the pass get through and then Krychowiak didn't close down fast enough. Plus that goal was a world class strike that I bet he wouldn't be able to do again. Piszczek was awful in the Germany match but this one people shouldn't be complaining, Rybus and Grosicki are the ones that struggled.

Bialoczerwone

Post by Bialoczerwone » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:02 pm

We only beat Germany , Gibraltar, Georgia. Germany we had some luck , this is the game that we need to win . I think we did have one of the hardest groups of qualification. If cant beat irlenad we will have an early exit out of the tournament in the summer.

grosicki sucked defensively , rybus was ok but Scotland started to pick on him. gotta remove maczynski and put someone else in the middle with krychowiak. (we know that wont happen) Krychowiak is a DM and I get nervous every time hes handling the ball around the middle cause he looks so unnatural with the ball lol (defending is his thing) pisczek did better vs Scotland but still manages to mess things up guarding people (first goal) he always does that stupid thing with putting his hands behind his back .

Ireland is gonna come out swinging.

KoroniarzPL

Post by KoroniarzPL » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:10 pm

Robertski wrote:Nah, disagree Piszczek was being owned by for rest in the first half and he let him cut in and make the pass for the first goal. Going forward he did okay but defensively he was not good enough
How was he being "owned" ? He stopped every attack on his side. He even gave a perfect cross to groaicki who headed it off target. The second Scotland goal was Grosickis fault because of a bad pass.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:46 pm

I give us a small chance for Poland to finish top 2. Poland doesnt dominate at Narodowy especially under pressure. Ireland has nothing to lose.

Remember last game vs Ireland, Poland totally shit themselves in 2nd half for 45mins. I am worried about something similar happening here...

Remember vs Czech Rep in Euro 2012? Poland shit themselves. Home turf and couldnt qualify past groups.

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:47 pm

polskaforever wrote:I give us a small chance for Poland to finish top 2. Poland doesnt dominate at Narodowy especially under pressure. Ireland has nothing to lose.

Remember last game vs Ireland, Poland totally shit themselves in 2nd half for 45mins. I am worried about something similar happening here...

Remember vs Czech Rep in Euro 2012? Poland shit themselves. Home turf and couldnt qualify past groups.

YEAH MAYBE BECAUSE LAST GAME VS IRELAND WE HAD RESERVE WINGS AND A BUNCH OF INJURIES AND VS CZECHS IT WAS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TEAM
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:47 pm

PolishPrancer wrote:
polskaforever wrote:I give us a small chance for Poland to finish top 2. Poland doesnt dominate at Narodowy especially under pressure. Ireland has nothing to lose.

YEAH MAYBE BECAUSE LAST GAME VS IRELAND WE HAD RESERVE WINGS AND A BUNCH OF INJURIES AND VS CZECHS IT WAS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TEAM
YEAH BUT WE ARE STILL MENTALLY WEAK AND CONTINUE TO HAVE THOSE BREAKDOWNS A LOT.

I am very worried :ohno:

jastkowice
Official PS.com Flag Bearer
Official PS.com Flag Bearer

Post by jastkowice » Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:22 am

We have a good team and we are in decent form at the moment, so theres no time to be looking for a fkkn draw. Hopefully Milik plays too, we should be confident with all the Polish supporters behind us.

Ireland will be flying high because they beat the Sauerkrauts, but we can definitely do this. If we take our chances and play hard we will win.

Fkk it, we take it to them.

Scoreline - 3-1 Poland Lewy x3, 1x Maczynski own goal for Ireland. :)

Sydney Polak

Post by Sydney Polak » Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:07 am

Unless injury rules out Milik or Rybus we should start with the same team. I would prefer it to be without Maczyski but i doubt that will happen. Rybus we can cover but the loss of Milik would be massive. Who would we put in his place ? Zielinski ? Kapustka ? Mila ?

I say Polska 2-1. Lewandowski and Blaszczykowski score and Ireland have a consolation goal in the 85th min.

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:26 am

Jodla, Milik, Rybus are all out... Lewandowski will be all alone up front who will Nawalka put instead of them? I'd like to see Jedrzejczyk play but Wawrzyniak will probably start cause of experience. For Milik Linetty? Maczynski will be starting again

oh fuck i forgot about Peszko :lol:
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

Robertski

Post by Robertski » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:48 am

KoroniarzPL wrote:
Robertski wrote:Nah, disagree Piszczek was being owned by for rest in the first half and he let him cut in and make the pass for the first goal. Going forward he did okay but defensively he was not good enough
How was he being "owned" ? He stopped every attack on his side. He even gave a perfect cross to groaicki who headed it off target. The second Scotland goal was Grosickis fault because of a bad pass.
What game were you watching, Piszczek got owned by forrest, if he had tackled him and prevented the pass there would not have been a world class goal :evil:
I like Piszczek but he definitely is not back to his old form, but the signs are he is improving.
I honestly don't rate republic, the Germans had the chances and should of won easily, Muller had 3 great chances but fluffed his lines.
I was more concerned by scotland than I am by the Irish. If our team plays well we should beat them 2-0 or 3-1 but if we shit ourselves who the fuck knows.

One thing is certain is that the Irish will do everything to score 2 goals past us.....