Polska vs Szkocja 10-8-2015

Talk about the Polish national team
Bialoczerwone

Re: Polska vs Szkocja 10-8-2015

Post by Bialoczerwone » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:10 pm

can't stand watching those goals against us. pisczek god damn sucks marking people

Pulaski
First Team
First Team

Post by Pulaski » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:42 pm

Pulaski wrote:POLSKA, BIALO CZERWONI! Post match stuff here...

I say we draw 2-2 again. A win would be sweet!
Prophetic :)

BraveheartGordon

Post by BraveheartGordon » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:45 pm

That was a sickener :cry:

I just hope to take a little consolation in that before the 3 matches you've played against us in the last 3 years you've dismissed us as if we're a nothing side.....and you've won none of those matches.

Focus

Post by Focus » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:59 pm

I really dislike Scotland's play style, no style whats so ever, goals were beautiful though. I'm happy they fought to the end and Lewandowski, the captain, showed character (Brendan Rodgers line). Can't believe Ireland beat Germany....

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:15 pm

ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:15 pm

BraveheartGordon wrote:That was a sickener :cry:

I just hope to take a little consolation in that before the 3 matches you've played against us in the last 3 years you've dismissed us as if we're a nothing side.....and you've won none of those matches.
Sorry brother, I really feel for you guys. You gave it a good fight and I wish you all the best for the WC. Not sure who the deluded fans on here are claiming that we should be destroying you guys. History has proven time and time again that we cannot win under any pressure. Cheers!

AKsoldier
First Team
First Team

Post by AKsoldier » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:20 pm

Other than the first 15 to 20 minutes, we didn't play that well.

Scotland's keeper should have stopped Lewandowski's first goal.
Kuba should have scored to make it 2-0.
Lucky goal to tie it up, but I guess everyone needs some luck every once in a while.
Grosicki was awful today.
Didn't understand Nawalka's subs today. Olkowski for Blaszczykowski? Jodlowiec for Milik?
Bog. Honor. Ojczyzna

Focus

Post by Focus » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:26 pm

Grosicki and Rybus had awful games, Kuba was quiet and looks a shell of his former self. Pazdan looked alright but I prefer Szukala over him because of his aerial prowess.

Borubar

Post by Borubar » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:41 pm

Albeit we were very lucky to get a draw in this game overall we were the better team. We had more shots on net and created more quality chances.

Scotland played a good game, it was heartbreaking to see them concede so late.
However they lost against Georgia, which none of the top 3 teams managed to do and with that alone didnt deserve to qualify, even for the playoffs.

Piotrkol1

Post by Piotrkol1 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:50 pm

It looks like Lewandowski had a good chance at being the leading goal soccer in qualification. That'd make it two times in a row (that we've participated) that Poland has had the leading goal scorer.

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:13 pm

Nawalka's face right now

ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

BraveheartGordon

Post by BraveheartGordon » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:22 pm

Borubar wrote:Albeit we were very lucky to get a draw in this game overall we were the better team. We had more shots on net and created more quality chances.

Scotland played a good game, it was heartbreaking to see them concede so late.
However they lost against Georgia, which none of the top 3 teams managed to do and with that alone didnt deserve to qualify, even for the playoffs.
If we had beaten Georgia we would still be 4th, the difference is actually that yourselves and ROI both beat the world champions, I suppose that shows how tough a group it was.

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:12 pm

I just don't understand Nawalka's love for Maczynski, you have an attacking midfielder who plays regularly in the Seria A and Nawlka leaves him in the stands so we have absolutely no natural sub for Milik. Even Borysiuk would've been better, the kids on great form right now, Maczynski is hopelessly average on a hopelessly average team.

What's even worse is his subs, we're down 2-1, we need to score and his 3 subs are all defenders..

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:24 pm

We were so much more technically sound than Scotland. More creative. I am confident we can win a 3rd place match

I declared POLSKA in the Futbol Bar when we equalized and made the Germans leave in shame

patrickjjh

Post by patrickjjh » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:30 pm

Piecyk02 wrote:I just don't understand Nawalka's love for Maczynski, you have an attacking midfielder who plays regularly in the Seria A and Nawlka leaves him in the stands so we have absolutely no natural sub for Milik. Even Borysiuk would've been better, the kids on great form right now, Maczynski is hopelessly average on a hopelessly average team.

What's even worse is his subs, we're down 2-1, we need to score and his 3 subs are all defenders..
you have zielinski, furman, linetty and he decides to play this scrub

jastkowice
Official PS.com Flag Bearer
Official PS.com Flag Bearer

Post by jastkowice » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:13 pm

KURWA MACZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 fkkn world class shots, you gotta be fkkn kidding me! That last minute goal was well deserved for us, we were the better team by far. The first goal under 45min shouldnt happen, Krzychowiak was sleeping.

Maczynski knows how to pass up the field but only 5 yards up, this guy is trash. Pazdan shouldnt be allowed to pass the ball up only side to side and backwards. He is fkkn awful!

Glik way to be up the field in the last minute of the game! FKKN beautiful job and good game. Milik leaving the field hurt us too. Him and Lewy are the real deal same as Grosi and Rybus were okay but happy from the effort from them, also Krzychowiak(minus the loose defense on the goal)

Fabianski decent game, I dont think its possible to stop any of those shots. Maybe if he was a foot taller?

Great finish by us, I didnt think it would actually happen but I flipped my fkkn living room table and my wife was not happy. My doberman almost bit me, but its all good!

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:53 pm

Dzisiaj,

We ELIMINATED Scotland. Sunday we do the same to the Irish.

patrickjjh

Post by patrickjjh » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:30 am

LOL is this a fucking joke.. what kind of drugs are they taking in Poland that warrants Maczynski a 9 and Lewy only an 8? The guy who scored BOTH goals and has carried our team to a top 3 finish gets an 8 while Maczynski who didnt even score or get an assist gets a 9. I have some bad news if Maczynski is gonna be the best player in our midfield.

Sarge

Post by Sarge » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:58 am

Hey guys

Would you say you agree with the ratings over at http://www.polishsoccerblog.com/?
Check out my light hearted blog on football.

http://myshortstraw.blogspot.com/

jam-role

Post by jam-role » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:52 am

Well that was an eventful evening!
First of all i think we played a solid game out there tonight, props to maczynski who played a decent game, kept composed and generally suprised me out on the pitch.
Lewy is fast becoming world class, not just scoring but holding the ball up well and running his ass off.
Grosicki is either hot or cold, no inbetween, last night he played a couple of nice touches but over all he was pretty poor, ditto on the opposite side with Kuba, for me he didnt do enough, a shadow of his former self, to be expected after the number of injuries he has suffered i suppose.
I like Pazdan -gets stuck in and made some great tackles, could be a promising partnership with the ever reliable Glik, time will tell.
Overall, happy with a point, the ireland game was in some ways irelevant, we still need a tie or a win sunday.
For that game we have to play to win,no ifs or buts, i think we will do it.