Polska vs Szkocja 10-8-2015

Talk about the Polish national team
Pulaski
First Team
First Team

Polska vs Szkocja 10-8-2015

Post by Pulaski » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:12 am

POLSKA, BIALO CZERWONI! Post match stuff here...

I say we draw 2-2 again. A win would be sweet!

Sydney Polak

Re: Polska vs Szkocja 10-8-2015

Post by Sydney Polak » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:33 am

Lewandowski
Grosicki - Milik - Blaszczykowski
Jodlowiec - Krychowiak
Jedrzejczy - Glik - Szukala - Piszczek
GK - any

I say we stick to experience on the NT. We will be playing in a tough physical encounter so we need tall strong defenders but if Pazdan is picked I won't complain. Any GK will do as they all have similar form and experience against these scottish players that play in the epl but Fabianski will get chosen for sure. Rest of the team is fairly straight forward but you never know with Nawalka. Zapisz To !

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:57 am

Sydney Polak wrote:Lewandowski
Jodlowiec - Krychowiak
GK - any
Spot on, this is exactly the team I would pick. I wouldn't mind Pazdan either, but he's just coming off an injury and Szukala is at least back to playing club football now.

Knowing Nawalka though, something tells me we're going to be seeing Maczynski and Peszkin play a key role here

KoroniarzPL

Post by KoroniarzPL » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:09 pm

If we win I will slam a bottle of sobieski in 1 hour. Kurwa Dawac POLSKA

patrickjjh

Post by patrickjjh » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:56 am

HES PLAYED 1 GAME LOL.. SHOULD BE

MILIK-LEWANDOWSKI
GROSICKI-ZIELINSKI-KRYCHOWIAK-BLASZCZYKOWSKI
JEDRZEJCZYK-PAZDAN-GLIK-PISZCZEK

Focus

Post by Focus » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:02 pm

Lewandowski
Jodlowiec - Krychowiak
GK - any

This would be my lineup also. I believe you have to keep the Glik/Szukala partnership together, their chemistry is really good and you shouldn't abandoned it this late in the campaign. Rybus has played well so I don't mind seeing him play LB but for his club he never plays LB anymore.

Robertski

Post by Robertski » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:58 pm

Just hope Piszczek is back on form and fit after his last showing, otherwise agreed on the team selction. :)

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:14 pm

Considering Szukała was just injured and hes played 1 match out of 7, i think Pazdan might start.
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:19 pm

Bitwę z gospodarzami w środku pola toczyć mają Grzegorz Krychowiak, Tomasz Jodłowiec i Krzysztof Mączyński.
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

legia_piotr
First Team
First Team

Post by legia_piotr » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:02 pm

PolishPrancer wrote:Bitwę z gospodarzami w środku pola toczyć mają Grzegorz Krychowiak, Tomasz Jodłowiec i Krzysztof Mączyński.
not surprising.

we will play 4-3-3 (or however you want to think about it) - Krych/Jodla/Maczynski in the middle, Milik and Grosik on the wings and Lewy up top. Kuba on as a sub...

I wish Nawalka had the balls to play 4-4-2 (Kuba and Grosik on the wings) but I doubt it.

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:41 pm

KoroniarzPL wrote:If we win I will slam a bottle of sobieski in 1 hour. Kurwa Dawac POLSKA
Lol this is what I'm going to do if we lose

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:42 am

legia_piotr wrote:
PolishPrancer wrote:Bitwę z gospodarzami w środku pola toczyć mają Grzegorz Krychowiak, Tomasz Jodłowiec i Krzysztof Mączyński.
not surprising.

we will play 4-3-3 (or however you want to think about it) - Krych/Jodla/Maczynski in the middle, Milik and Grosik on the wings and Lewy up top. Kuba on as a sub...

I wish Nawalka had the balls to play 4-4-2 (Kuba and Grosik on the wings) but I doubt it.
We all know how Maczynski plays in a 4-3-3 plus Milik on the wing.... sigh.

Bialoczerwone

Post by Bialoczerwone » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:20 am

Nawalka needs to keep milik behind lewy kinda like a CAM. This milik winger shit won't work. He's more dangerous in the middle . also every time I see someone make the zielu starting thing on here I laugh cause he ain't going anywhere but the bench. Maczynski is a weakling. Add some Muscle to the lineup and play hard in the midfield . Scotland is physical

whiteboy
First Team
First Team

Post by whiteboy » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:01 am

PolishPrancer wrote:
legia_piotr wrote:
not surprising.

We all know how Maczynski plays in a 4-3-3 plus Milik on the wing.... sigh.
we all know how maczynski plays....
ImageImageImage
Its okay I once supported wisla during their prime-LIME

Robertski

Post by Robertski » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:21 am

This is Scotland cup final, they will come at us, the boys had better be up for this :twisted: I would love us to destroy them, but a draw would be fine. Come on Polska :D

LegiaMistrz1

Post by LegiaMistrz1 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:52 pm

Scots are going to go hard after Lewy knowing the form he's in now. I see him drawing a penalty or even drawing a red card , I think he can out muscle any defender the Scots have but they'll be hacking him down at every opportunity outside the box.

Knowing this I think Kuba will be key on the wing, their wing backs are slow and present form Kuba can take advantage. Same goes for Grosicki on the opposite side.

Piotrkol1

Post by Piotrkol1 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:26 pm

Lose this and then the players are really going to be feeling the pressure in the last game against Ireland. It would be a devastating collapse to go winless in these last two but given our recent history you can't discount the possibility.

Also, anyone know if these games are going to be shown on TV in the US?

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:16 pm

Piotrkol1 wrote:Lose this and then the players are really going to be feeling the pressure in the last game against Ireland. It would be a devastating collapse to go winless in these last two but given our recent history you can't discount the possibility.

Also, anyone know if these games are going to be shown on TV in the US?
Scotland-Poland is going to be on FoxSports2

Ireland-Poland not sure

Bialoczerwone

Post by Bialoczerwone » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:19 am

Ireland game will be on ESPN

Sydney Polak

Post by Sydney Polak » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:24 am

:facepalm: Even if we qualify for the euros I won't consider Nawalka a good coach. You can't just keep playing your favourite palyers (Maczynski) regardless of their form and leaving others on the bench when they deserve to be starting - Blaszczykowski if we play this 4-3-3. The man is the heart and soul of this team and he wants this more than anyone else. He has a lot of experience and he's been playing well for Fiorentina. We need to score some goals not just park the bus and counter like against Gemany. 2 DMs is enough. Have some faith you faggot.