Georgia vs. Poland - November 14th

Talk about the Polish national team
Dj Domino
First Team
First Team

Re: Georgia vs. Poland - November 14th

Post by Dj Domino » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:27 pm

(polskaGOLA) wrote:It was 0-0 with Maczynski on and 4-0 with him off.

If Nawalka's plan is to start Maczynski and let opposition think we suck before bringing in real players in the second half, then maybe Nawalka is a genius.
Well, it was actually 1-0 when Maczynski came off but that's beside the point. He wasn't involved in the first goal and Jodlowiec wasn't involved in the next three. It's clear that Nawalka starts Jodlowiec when we're underdogs (e.g. vs. Germany) and wants to find a more attacking partner for Krychowiak when he wants to take the game to the opposition (e.g. home vs. Scotland, vs. Georgia). When we went up a goal he brought on Jodlowiec for more stability as Georgia was still looking kinda threatening. However, another set piece goal meant Georgia opened up and they got exploited.

Now, Maczynski scored against Scotland and did OK in that game but I do agree with you, he's not the answer. He's a squad player at best and today exposed it. Nawalka needs to find a deeper, creative mid for games where we need to break down opposition because Maczynski isn't the answer and neither is Jodlowiec. Not for that role, anyway.

metro13
First Team
First Team

Post by metro13 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:57 pm

Fine want to give Nawalka credit sure I'll give it to him. He has this team playing well he has the right players out there for the most part and yes they are playing very well together. Yes Macycinski and Jodlowiec are not the answer niether 1 of them are. I dont know who is to be honest with you. You cant always have the perfect players either that might be our 1 problem area I'm fine with it if we keep playing like we are. Jodwowiec had an awful game versus Germany we still won it ok

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:06 pm

Linetty could be a solid option
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:51 pm

Great win by Poland. Impressed that Poland managed to score 4 goals.

Lime

Post by Lime » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:54 pm

Jodla is the answer Metro..

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:19 am

Btw guys Glik is out vs Ireland, on yellow cards.

Edit: In case of repeated cautions:
a. in the qualifying competition, a player is suspended for the next competition
match after three cautions in three different matches

nvm
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:28 am

Lime wrote:Jodla is the answer Metro..
Jodo is solid against tougher opposition.

Against the likes of Georgia, we need a player of similar style to Dominik Furman to partner Krychowiak, just someone that happens to be better than Furman. Maybe Zielinski can play this role?

Gola: "Do you know who Tomaszewski even is Paramount?"
Paramount: "No, and i'm not googling it cause it's some fake"

*Chris*
First Team
First Team

Post by *Chris* » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:38 am

W życiu piękne są tylko chwile, ale dla nich warto żyć.
Polish by chance. Proud by choice.

milicz
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by milicz » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:22 pm

Jodlowiec and Maczynski are placeholders for Klich, who will start alongside Krychowiak once he gets out of Wolfsburg in January. It'll be interesting against Ireland with Kuba and Klich coming into the squad.
Nie chce mi się z tobą gadać.
You do not make sense you idiot. Please stop posting, or I'll kill you.

Lime

Post by Lime » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:41 pm

milicz wrote:Jodlowiec and Maczynski are placeholders for Klich, who will start alongside Krychowiak once he gets out of Wolfsburg in January. It'll be interesting against Ireland with Kuba and Klich coming into the squad.
No guarantee that Klich will be in good form.. he's had a few Polska matches where he was completely silent as well

Maczynski shouldn't be called up again and Jodlowiec is solid, if Klich comes back he'll definitely have some competition

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:12 pm

Lime wrote:
milicz wrote:Jodlowiec and Maczynski are placeholders for Klich, who will start alongside Krychowiak once he gets out of Wolfsburg in January. It'll be interesting against Ireland with Kuba and Klich coming into the squad.
No guarantee that Klich will be in good form.. he's had a few Polska matches where he was completely silent as well

Maczynski shouldn't be called up again and Jodlowiec is solid, if Klich comes back he'll definitely have some competition

The whole problem with Klich having those bad games was that he didn't have a Zieliński type player in front of him, with our new formation Klich will keep on having subpar performances since we don't play with a CAM. Unless we play that 4-3-3 from yesterday

jam-role

Post by jam-role » Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:18 pm

Maczynski is fookin GASH i said as much after the scotland game,he has no place being in the NT end of story.
NOW,on to the positives- great win,Georgia were diabolical though,as bad as ANYTHING i have seen in 40 years :shock:
Anyway,we need Kuba back,he will pretty much complete the team,personally id prefer polanski in there but all in all the team looks solid.
ALL about Ireland now,if we beat them home and away we are in the finals,no ifs or buts about it.
I watched their game last night,they are useful and will be very hard to beat in both our games.Personally id take a tie in dublin.
Hopefully Georgia will pinch a point off Scotland in Tblisis although after watching yesterdays game i would certainly not bet on it.
Milik impressed me yesterday,calm and composed and getting a decent partnership with Lewy.
The group is very tight- i personally still see ireland a better side than scotland despite the result yesterday and ultimately it will come down to Polska Ireland for second spot behind the germans,just my oopinions.

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:48 pm

jam-role wrote:Maczynski is fookin GASH i said as much after the scotland game,he has no place being in the NT end of story.
NOW,on to the positives- great win,Georgia were diabolical though,as bad as ANYTHING i have seen in 40 years :shock:
Anyway,we need Kuba back,he will pretty much complete the team,personally id prefer polanski in there but all in all the team looks solid.
ALL about Ireland now,if we beat them home and away we are in the finals,no ifs or buts about it.
I watched their game last night,they are useful and will be very hard to beat in both our games.Personally id take a tie in dublin.
Hopefully Georgia will pinch a point off Scotland in Tblisis although after watching yesterdays game i would certainly not bet on it.
Milik impressed me yesterday,calm and composed and getting a decent partnership with Lewy.
The group is very tight- i personally still see ireland a better side than scotland despite the result yesterday and ultimately it will come down to Polska Ireland for second spot behind the germans,just my oopinions.

Watching Ireland vs Scotland yesterday it was clear Scotland were the better side, Ireland is disorganized and this is something we can take advantage of.

Dj Domino
First Team
First Team

Post by Dj Domino » Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:54 pm

Lime wrote:

The two that came to mind to me to replace Maczynski were Furman and Klich. I say who ever is in better form (barring someone coming in out of relatively nowhere) should start alongside Krychowiak. I'd leave Jodlowiec in there against tougher opposition (Germany, away to Scotland).

When Kuba comes back the question is where to play Milik. I think Mila will play against easy opposition with Milik on the wing, while against similar/tougher opposition it will be Grosicki/Rybus/whoever on the left and Kuba on the right with Milik just off Lewandowski.

Of course, this is only four games in, but this seems to be how Nawalka is lining the team up.

patrickjjh

Post by patrickjjh » Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:47 pm

lol r u guys high, klich/furman over jodlowiec? he is better than them at everything, especially physicality, headers, defence. without him legia wouldnt have 4 wins in EL. if some center mid plays over him it should be linetty or zielinski

Sydney Polak

Post by Sydney Polak » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:04 am

Jodlowiec was a beast against Germany. He did exactly what was needed of him and that was to get the ball away from our box. Who cares if his passing isn't perfect. Maczynski was absolutely woeful in both games besides his goal. He did NOTHING !

1st half was a worry. I wonder if the Georgians had scored, would we have still been so effective because after the first goal, they just gave up and we kept scoring. Against Ireland I think we NEED to score the first goal and hopefully early on too.

Lewy do so much lead up work that it's unfair that he doesn't get a goal but he had 3 100% chances that a player like Muller would have taken. 2 times he shot straight at the keeper and another time just wide. Would be good for him if he scored against the swiss and Ireland to get the confidence back up.

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:26 am

I'd like to try out Janusz Gol in a friendly. Wish Nawalka would call him up instead of wasting time with Maczynski.

Gola: "Do you know who Tomaszewski even is Paramount?"
Paramount: "No, and i'm not googling it cause it's some fake"

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:53 pm

(polskaGOLA) wrote:I'd like to try out Janusz Gol in a friendly. Wish Nawalka would call him up instead of wasting time with Maczynski.
Bro what

jam-role

Post by jam-role » Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:03 pm

WOW thats a first for this forum,we all agree on something-Maczynski,polanski and obraniak are so much better.
Im impressed with Nawalka- he is making good generally good decisions,maczynski aside.

He quickly realised sobota is a scrub,why is he not realising the same with maczynski?

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:08 pm

jam-role wrote:WOW thats a first for this forum,we all agree on something-Maczynski,polanski and obraniak are so much better.
Im impressed with Nawalka- he is making good generally good decisions,maczynski aside.

He quickly realised sobota is a scrub,why is he not realising the same with maczynski?

Maczynski was coached by Nawałka at Gornik