Polska - Szkocja | October 14th | 2:45 EST | Warszawa |

Post by Lime » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:53 am

:poland: :poland2: :football:

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Re: Polska - Szkocja | October 14th | 2:45 EST | Warszawa |

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:49 am

We're going to be overconfident and draw, maybe lose.

I predict Scotland parks the bus and we won't know how to break them.

Gola: "Do you know who Tomaszewski even is Paramount?"
Paramount: "No, and i'm not googling it cause it's some fake"

Artur

Post by Artur » Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:00 am

If Poland wants to be taken seriously, they NEED to WIN this game! No reason why they shouldn't beat Scotland at home

Lime

Post by Lime » Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:02 am

Switch Waw with Jedza and Rybus with Kucharczyk or Zyro. I wouldn't mind Teo getting a bit of time either.

Poland will win..

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:30 pm

I want to see another hard working team Poland win not the lazy faks we r used to and the world that thinks of us that way too.

I wonder if Warsaw will make statement to Scotland about Legia/Celtic?

PolskaW

Post by PolskaW » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:51 pm

I think Scotland will try to attack right off the bat to try and put pressure on Polska. Then park their asses in front of their net. I think we'll win 1-0, we really need this win for a shitload reasons. It'd be so nice to have beaten Germany then Scotland right after.

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:09 pm

The main question lines in can we compete with teams on our level
We can definitely be a dangerous team, even better and smoother in the next few matches vs stronger teams
Yes this is the best kadra on paper, but we still have problems on the pitch

ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

milicz
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by milicz » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:18 pm

Both our 2002 WC team and our 2006 WC team overachieved to make those tournaments. Our current team based on Lewy and Kuba has seriously underachieved. This is our golden generation, lets get some success out of this group. If the Germany game forges this group of players into a real team we'll be fighting Germany for 1st place in the group. In fact we'll be a completely different team mentally when we face Germany on September 4th of next year. For that to happen we need to see a different team against Scotland, we need some swagger and belief. I think Lewy brings that to this squad as captain, I don't expect us to disappoint against Scotland. All the players know that they need to verify Saturdays result by thumping Scotland on Tuesday.

I want to see us finally dominate a game, as we should, given that we're playing at home against a team that has what, 2 players that play outside of the Isles? The starting 11 for Scotland against Georgia is worth a combined 33 million Euros. Our starting 11 against Germany was worth over 100 million Euros. That's a serious quality gap between Scotland and us. Our backline + Szczęsny is worth more than the entire Scottish starting 11. I'm excited at the prospect of this group finally producing.

I would like to see Mila start on Tuesday. He's our only creative mid, and while he would have gotten destroyed by Germany if he had started he is a guy that can excel against the rest of the teams in our group. If he gets a couple of through balls to Lewy that's all we'll need. It's not like Scotland, who is going to bunker, is likely to score more than 1 goal. I'm glad that our much maligned coach has decided to play to our teams strengths not leaving Lewy all by himself on an island. We need to score goals and let our D gel. I am psyched at the prospect that Glik is only 26. Lewy, Glik and Szczęsny will be peaking at the 2018 WC. If Mateusz Klich ever figures out how to stay a starter we're going to have one hell of a spine for the next 2 tournaments.
Nie chce mi się z tobą gadać.
You do not make sense you idiot. Please stop posting, or I'll kill you.

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:28 pm

milicz wrote:Both our 2002 WC team and our 2006 WC team overachieved to make those tournaments. Our current team based on Lewy and Kuba has seriously underachieved. This is our golden generation, lets get some success out of this group. If the Germany game forges this group of players into a real team we'll be fighting Germany for 1st place in the group. In fact we'll be a completely different team mentally when we face Germany on September 4th of next year. For that to happen we need to see a different team against Scotland, we need some swagger and belief. I think Lewy brings that to this squad as captain, I don't expect us to disappoint against Scotland. All the players know that they need to verify Saturdays result by thumping Scotland on Tuesday.

I want to see us finally dominate a game, as we should, given that we're playing at home against a team that has what, 2 players that play outside of the Isles? The starting 11 for Scotland against Georgia is worth a combined 33 million Euros. Our starting 11 against Germany was worth over 100 million Euros. That's a serious quality gap between Scotland and us. Our backline + Szczęsny is worth more than the entire Scottish starting 11. I'm excited at the prospect of this group finally producing.

I would like to see Mila start on Tuesday. He's our only creative mid, and while he would have gotten destroyed by Germany if he had started he is a guy that can excel against the rest of the teams in our group. If he gets a couple of through balls to Lewy that's all we'll need. It's not like Scotland, who is going to bunker, is likely to score more than 1 goal. I'm glad that our much maligned coach has decided to play to our teams strengths not leaving Lewy all by himself on an island. We need to score goals and let our D gel. I am psyched at the prospect that Glik is only 26. Lewy, Glik and Szczęsny will be peaking at the 2018 WC. If Mateusz Klich ever figures out how to stay a starter we're going to have one hell of a spine for the next 2 tournaments.
solid write up mate, but don't forget Zieliński is still waiting to break out. I predict he will be the player to glue our whole team together once he starts getting time at his club.
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

milicz
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by milicz » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:42 pm

PolishPrancer wrote:
milicz wrote: solid write up mate, but don't forget Zieliński is still waiting to break out. I predict he will be the player to glue our whole team together once he starts getting time at his club.
I would honestly like for nothing more. Still I never plan on anyone at 20 to pan out. Been burned too many times. If Milik and Zieliński actually become the players that it appears they could become? Well hell I'll be happier than a pig in shit.

Sydney Polak

Post by Sydney Polak » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:55 am

Rybus has played 23 matches for Poland.
Can anyone recall a game where he was excellent or a match-winner ?
Besides scoring a goal against Lichtenstein I can't remember a match where he's been the star.
I think the only reason he's in the team is because he takes corners and free kicks.

Ameri-Pole

Post by Ameri-Pole » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:21 am

I agree that Scotland is going to try to apply pressure early, and I think that will be the best time for Poland. During the Germany game, our counter attack was strong due to our defense stripping the ball effectively. I think if Scotland presses too hard we will get some good break-outs and hopefully up front we can net a quick goal or two so that the tempo of the game can be dictated by Poland.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:40 pm

http://www.goal.com/en/match/poland-vs- ... 14/preview

Past games show low scoring affairs.

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:17 pm

Sydney Polak wrote:Rybus has played 23 matches for Poland.
Can anyone recall a game where he was excellent or a match-winner ?
Besides scoring a goal against Lichtenstein I can't remember a match where he's been the star.
I think the only reason he's in the team is because he takes corners and free kicks.
He's never been excellent for the NT. He's exactly like Mierzejewski, solid player great for club but not on NT.

Artur

Post by Artur » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:21 pm

Jodlowiec injured and wont play ve Scotland... Who takes his spot?

patrickjjh

Post by patrickjjh » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:32 pm

all this talk about rybus and mierzejewski being bad for NT yet grosicki hasnt had a good game for NT either

Artur

Post by Artur » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:40 pm

If u guys wrote letters to rogers complaing about the game not on tv, IT FUCKIN WORKED!!! Poland vs Scotland being aired on sportsnet 360!!

patrickjjh

Post by patrickjjh » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:56 pm

milicz
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by milicz » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:07 pm

patrickjjh wrote:all this talk about rybus and mierzejewski being bad for NT yet grosicki hasnt had a good game for NT either
Not true. Grosicki had a good game against Gibraltar.

Lime

Post by Lime » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:45 pm

Poland - Scotland on sportsnet 360 for sure