Post by RightbankWarszawiak » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:55 pm

Hi guys, I wrote something on Obraniak here - appreciate comments:

http://rightbankwarsaw.wordpress.com/20 ... -fall-guy/

Czas Na EB
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Re: Ludovic Obraniak article

Post by Czas Na EB » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:17 pm

Yup, that's what we need more of. Lets try to get players (who can actually play) off the team because they don't fit in with the Polish stereotype of getting drunk after games. Kuba should be telling his bff Lewy to stop diving like a motherfucker instead of telling players not to stand up for themselves. The Polish NT will always be this way with petty bickering and favoritism.

Thats why Poles generally don't do business with other Poles. Poles will always try to rip you off and take advantage of you...
"Euro 2012 will be a tournament of upsets.... I know I'm already upset about Poland"

RightbankWarszawiak

Post by RightbankWarszawiak » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:35 pm

Thanks for the feedback. But I reckon in almost every national team you get cliques and power games. It's up to Nawałka to stop them getting out of control. It seems that Fornalik couldn't deal with this at all.

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:59 pm

Brother, great article, you really have some talent.. now that Polonia have been relegated you can focus on more important topics in Polish footy :naughty:

RightbankWarszawiak

Post by RightbankWarszawiak » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:08 pm

I'll take that as a compliment ;)

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:03 pm

RightbankWarszawiak wrote:I'll take that as a compliment ;)
Haha it was meant to be ;)

blazak

Post by blazak » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:23 pm

Good well written article mate... but I fear Boniek/Kuba will prevent his return.. and that of Perquis who i thought was outstanding at times... and certainly better than the fuckwit monkeys who played vs Slovakia

RightbankWarszawiak

Post by RightbankWarszawiak » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:38 pm

Yeah, that's the worry. When I was doing research on the article I read that Ludo said that Boniek always had it in for him.

Bit disappointing the whole thing. I hope Nawałka is his own man but Boniek and Kuba do seem to be all powerful. Shame.

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:30 pm

Its Essential that, if Obraniak ever gets a call up again, he plays Left Midfielder for Poland. Putting him back at CAM will cause the same old story.
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:24 am

RightbankWarszawiak wrote:Thanks for the feedback. But I reckon in almost every national team you get cliques and power games. It's up to Nawałka to stop them getting out of control. It seems that Fornalik couldn't deal with this at all.

Spot on!

The NT is not a supporting environment. Obraniak is the perfect example showing you that there is no unity on the field and because of it we have been sucking pretty hard. Not only that but PL coaches cant control their egos and are too scared to call them out.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:34 am

RightbankWarszawiak wrote:Yeah, that's the worry. When I was doing research on the article I read that Ludo said that Boniek always had it in for him.

Bit disappointing the whole thing. I hope Nawałka is his own man but Boniek and Kuba do seem to be all powerful. Shame.
Shame indeed.

If Nawalka wants to keep his job then we pretty much know what that means...

MarcinSki

Post by MarcinSki » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:15 am

blazak wrote:Good well written article mate... but I fear Boniek/Kuba will prevent his return.. and that of Perquis who i thought was outstanding at times... and certainly better than the fuckwit monkeys who played vs Slovakia
Why no Perquis. It's hilarious, in EURO's Perquis, Polanski & Obraniak were 3 of the top 6 players on the entire squad.

Mistrzu
First Team
First Team

Post by Mistrzu » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:46 pm

Top notch article.

It's really a shame. Reading, and reliving some of what's written, it's no wonder Ludovic decided this wasn't worth his while. I can only imagine the feeling of flying in to represent Poland, not being able to communicate in Polish, and having your teammates and the media constantly bicker and blame you for poor performances. I don't blame him one bit... Personally, I'd love him to come back, but does he really want to deal with these parasites again?

Anyways, we've regressed since Ludo left, so obviously he wasn't the issue. It's always comical to read guys like Michniewicz comment that we needed to find someone better... WHO?! Oh wait, I guess Mierzejewski was to be the saviour.

jastkowice
Official PS.com Flag Bearer
Official PS.com Flag Bearer

Post by jastkowice » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:42 pm

Great article Chris!

As much as sympathy Ludo might get, there will be none from me...

@mistrzu
I can only imagine the feeling of flying in to represent Poland, not being able to communicate in Polish, and having your teammates and the media constantly bicker and blame you for poor performances. I don't blame him one bit... Personally, I'd love him to come back, but does he really want to deal with these parasites again?

- This is what makes my blood boil, you are talking about him being blamed and not being able to communicate in Polish. Everybody talks about how hard working Ludo was, but he cant put the same effort into learning Polish?

Its not like he has to be grammatically correct, just as long as he can speak look at Rado, Ljuboja and others that have learned just enough to get by, I know they are immersed in the Polish culture. But if this guy was so gung ho about playing for this team, then he would want to learn the language like Perques, he was working hard and never sent a letter to PZPN saying he will not play under certain managers. I think a lot of people here are missing that Ludo is a little prima donna.

What do you think other Polish players think of a guy that doesn't give two shits about learning the language of the NT, he wants to be special? Fkk that.From a tactical perspective look how much it fucks things up, there's probably a French or English translator every time the manager speaks or gives orders. Kind of Pathetic just for one player.

Him dealing with all the parasites should be easy, learn the language and get along. Stop making excuses and start doing something.

Id rather lose with who we have then win with a bunch of non polish speaking players. That's how I feel, maybe some of you who were not born in Poland or cannot speak the language yourselves so you might feel different. I was born in Poland and lived there till I was 10, I have made it my priority to continue learning the language. Without Polish soccer I would not be able to read or write in Polish, as much as Saturday Polish school helped. Nothing compares to reading forums and news articles in Polish.

patrickjjh

Post by patrickjjh » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:11 pm

obraniak and perquis arent gonna make us a good team. besides, theyll be 31-32 by the time euro 2016 comes, past their prime. id rather have some youngsters play for us.

Paramount

Post by Paramount » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:54 pm

You're talking about euro 2016 like we've qualified, we still need their services prior to the tournament and even then, 31-32 is prime years.

RightbankWarszawiak

Post by RightbankWarszawiak » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:24 pm

Mistrzu wrote:Top notch article.

It's really a shame. Reading, and reliving some of what's written, it's no wonder Ludovic decided this wasn't worth his while. I can only imagine the feeling of flying in to represent Poland, not being able to communicate in Polish, and having your teammates and the media constantly bicker and blame you for poor performances. I don't blame him one bit... Personally, I'd love him to come back, but does he really want to deal with these parasites again?

Anyways, we've regressed since Ludo left, so obviously he wasn't the issue. It's always comical to read guys like Michniewicz comment that we needed to find someone better... WHO?! Oh wait, I guess Mierzejewski was to be the saviour.
^^^ This pretty much, although I think Mierzej could also be useful if used right. Still Ludo's smarter than Mierzej and has done more at a higher level. It's that experience which Poland needs.

RightbankWarszawiak

Post by RightbankWarszawiak » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:25 pm

jastkowice wrote: Id rather lose with who we have then win with a bunch of non polish speaking players.
I appreciate your reply and your opinion man, but this is a little bit of a strange statement.

blazak

Post by blazak » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:37 pm

@ everyone who has a problem with Ludo.. Perquis etc not being real poles

Bollox... people who think they have a divine right to Polish blood are pretty much in line with the Nazis and their Arian perspective...

My dad was a Pole repatriated to Britain after the war having survived 21/2 years in Münchhausen due to his political views.. he was a proud pole and got caught with a polish flag...i was born here in the uk... could hardly visit Poland as a child... he died when i was 5 although i spoke Polish till then... have tried to learn lots of times but as you know its really really hard..
So i can converse a little pigeon Polish.. cant read it..cant write it..
Does that make me any less Polish than you? No does it fuck
I cannot stand the England team and support Poland and anyone England play... my identity is Polish... moi curva jest Polski.. at Wembley in October I was screaming Polska with the rest of my Polish brothers... couldn't scream a lot else as I couldn't catch the words properly... but i care... i really really care

Just a shame i was fucking shite at football really init

Germany is full of kids they nick and then train in Germany and teach the lingo... we can't do that.. who is going to be attracted to our youth leagues and learn Polish from abroad?? No one of quality
The England team is FULL of players who weren't born here and have alternative heritages.. often from part of their sick oppression of other parts of the world which they called their Empire... we'll rape and pillage your countries and then nick your best kids for our sports teams... maybe Poland should have been a colonial arse wipe too...

Wake up and smell the coffee... the world is a big place and we are all fucking mongrels anyway descended from Africans according to science... Adam & Eve if you believe in god... none of us (or you) have pure Polish blood... there is NO such thing.. we are all bits of lots of things... for gods sake the British queen is German and her husband is a Greek..

So get off your pompous little high horses and stop joining all the other idiots with your arsehole little Polander mentality before you condemn us to pool 5 of the world cup draw.
If you think you are Polish you are... and if you are good enough to play for the NT you should be in it... yes you should learn Polish but the NT should be helping and providing lessons and the existing players should welcome better players in if we are ever to win anything.. the reason they don't is because half of them are shite and scared they will lose their places... the manager and hierarchy need to deal with this mentality and stop it.. no other country seems to have this problem.. i didnt notice the Germans rebelling about Klose.. Polanski.. Ozil etc

Scotland/Ireland and Wales are mainly English by birth... Croatia has a Brazilian.. Portugal have several...
Rant over

Maria

Post by Maria » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:57 pm

I can't speak Polish either but I definitely feel Polish.

Does Obraniak feel Polish? He waited for a call-up to play for France and then decided to come over here just because he wanted to play at the international stage.

It's very different...