POLSKA VS IRLANDIA

Talk about the Polish national team
Piotrkol1

Re: POLSKA VS IRLANDIA

Post by Piotrkol1 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:00 pm

Man, these last two matches were terrible. At least in the Ukraine/England games we set up some concrete chances to score. Clearly these random call-ups were a miserable failure and its time to bring some of the regulars back.

daniel

Post by daniel » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:34 pm

polskaforever wrote:
daniel wrote:
FearTheMullet wrote:A question about BOniek; has he been changing anything with our FA about mandatory youth development/investment from clubs? Is he any closer to changing that than Lato? Does he have any capacity to make EK clubs do that? Ala the german "revolution" a decade ago?
I agree with Boniek, that stuff like this is much more important then getting a foreign manager.

The only foreign manager we could get is some second hand, washed up, reject, snake oil salesman who can get a easy pay day because of the insecurity of Polish people.
Fornalik had an easy pay day. The highest paid NT coach in history. 3mil zloty ... for someone who hasnt even won an EK title and qualify a PL club to EL group stages as a minimum. You talk about foreign coaches robbing us but Fornalik was the one with the highest robbery right there :!:

You obviously dont follow EK.
He should not have been paid that much and I blame that on Lato. luckily Nawalka is paid less.

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:35 pm

Forever, what is that supposed to mean? Nawalka was an excellent manager for Gornik, he brought them up from relegation misery to the top of the Ekstraklasa. edit: Silly me, you were talking about Fornalik not Nawalka.

And it is obvious what Nawalka is doing. He cannot call up a refreshing and optimal Polish NT because there was an important U-21 game that needed many players that I think would otherwise be called to the NT, and because there are injuries with other key players like Piszczek, and because other players like Obraniak need to be talked to about rejoining the NT.

In the mean time, it was a good idea to call up Ekstraklasa scrubs and to throw them at the wall to see who sticks or who doesn't.

Gola: "Do you know who Tomaszewski even is Paramount?"
Paramount: "No, and i'm not googling it cause it's some fake"

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:54 am

daniel wrote:
polskaforever wrote:
daniel wrote:
FearTheMullet wrote:A question about BOniek; has he been changing anything with our FA about mandatory youth development/investment from clubs? Is he any closer to changing that than Lato? Does he have any capacity to make EK clubs do that? Ala the german "revolution" a decade ago?
I agree with Boniek, that stuff like this is much more important then getting a foreign manager.

The only foreign manager we could get is some second hand, washed up, reject, snake oil salesman who can get a easy pay day because of the insecurity of Polish people.
Fornalik had an easy pay day. The highest paid NT coach in history. 3mil zloty ... for someone who hasnt even won an EK title and qualify a PL club to EL group stages as a minimum. You talk about foreign coaches robbing us but Fornalik was the one with the highest robbery right there :!:

He should not have been paid that much and I blame that on Lato. luckily Nawalka is paid less.
That's irrelevant. Fornalik did not do his job. Stop looking for excuses for it. You made it sound like all foreigners are a huge waste of money when PL coaches don't do their job it's no different. Smuda was paid a lot of money too and he didn't get the job done either.

Your opinion is stupid and full of bias. I would love a PL coach no problem but the current ones we have suck.

daniel

Post by daniel » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:45 am

polskaforever wrote:
daniel wrote:
polskaforever wrote:
daniel wrote:

That's irrelevant. Fornalik did not do his job. Stop looking for excuses for it. You made it sound like all foreigners are a huge waste of money when PL coaches don't do their job it's no different. Smuda was paid a lot of money too and he didn't get the job done either.

Your opinion is stupid and full of bias. I would love a PL coach no problem but the current ones we have suck.
Not, all just the ones who would realistically coach Poland ... Its not really a big deal. People have some delusions that if only we could get somebody with a foreign passport things would be better. It would change nothing. Polish problems lay in grassroots and league.