POLSKA VS IRLANDIA

Talk about the Polish national team
metro13
First Team
First Team

POLSKA VS IRLANDIA

Post by metro13 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:42 am

I HOPE WE LOSE THESE 2 GAMES IN NOVEMBER AND THIS PIECE OF SHIT NEW COACH IS FIRED. THIS IS SO CRAZY I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED IN BONIEK

daniel

Re: POLSKA VS IRLANDIA

Post by daniel » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:21 am

So you thing we should waste money on some foreign coach looking for a easy pay day?

Poland needs to spend money on youth development not throw it away on a foreign national team coach.

Well done Boniek for having the guts to take the right the decision instead of the easy and popular decision.

metro13
First Team
First Team

Post by metro13 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:44 am

look how Fornalik wound up the team showed every game their disgust in Fornalik the same will happen with this idiot Nawalka

daniel

Post by daniel » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:48 am

That does not invalidate my argument tho,

btw Fornalik got more points in a tougher group then our last Foreign manager, and Beenhaker in my opinion was a good appointment.

daniel

Post by daniel » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:52 am

The whole discussion on national team coach is stupid in that it only distracts from the real issues in Polish football i.e. youth and coach development.

When Germany started falling behind in early 00's. They did not decide they need to get the best most expensive coach available, they reformed the system.

legia_piotr
First Team
First Team

Post by legia_piotr » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:05 am

daniel wrote:So you thing we should waste money on some foreign coach looking for a easy pay day?

Poland needs to spend money on youth development not throw it away on a foreign national team coach.
I don't understand why people keep bringing this up as a valid counter-point to hiring a foreign coach? The NT does NOT work like a club, there is no salary cap or budget for the coach's salary (within reason of course). Stop using this an argument against a foreigner!! If a respected int'l coach wanted to come in, PZPN would easily be able to privately finance it.

Also, do you know how much Fornalik made during his tenure as NT mgr? A shit ton, man. And what do we have to show for it??

legia_piotr
First Team
First Team

Post by legia_piotr » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:07 am

daniel wrote:The whole discussion on national team coach is stupid in that it only distracts from the real issues in Polish football i.e. youth and coach development.

When Germany started falling behind in early 00's. They did not decide they need to get the best most expensive coach available, they reformed the system.
Not sure you can compare our situation to that of Germany but yes, on the whole, I agree with you. It all starts from the bottom up (coaching, youth development, academies, different training approaches, tactics, etc.) -- but some of us older PS.com folk have been saying that for 10+ years now. :cry:

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:13 am

legia_piotr wrote:
daniel wrote:The whole discussion on national team coach is stupid in that it only distracts from the real issues in Polish football i.e. youth and coach development.

Not sure you can compare our situation to that of Germany but yes, on the whole, I agree with you. It all starts from the bottom up (coaching, youth development, academies, different training approaches, tactics, etc.) -- but some of us older PS.com folk have been saying that for 10+ years now. :cry:
Thats the only thing Daniel was right about.

metro13
First Team
First Team

Post by metro13 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:19 am

yea ok Fornalik got 2 more points then Beenhakker. With Beenhakker we beat Czech rep in world cup Qualifying and prior to that we beat Portugal and went to Lisbon and drew Portugal and the other 2 wins where against San Marino. This time we won 3 games also 2 against San Marino also. The other win was against Moldova we beat no one in top 100 in our group. We went to Moldova and couldn't win but Fornalik is a good coach. Our team today is better then what Beenhakker had and we can't win in Moldova and you think another no name coach could make our team better. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
That makes me sick. I have talked to a lot of people who say we do have good young players we need a good quality coach if Fornalik got paid a lot like legia piotr said and Boniek who has connections to get a good foreign coach who already has a lot of money why does he need to get paid a lot if he already has a lot of money. I have lost respect for Boniek I hope people is the media especially sport people start something to get rid of this incompetent person in charge of PZPN

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:25 am

legia_piotr wrote:
daniel wrote:So you thing we should waste money on some foreign coach looking for a easy pay day?

I don't understand why people keep bringing this up as a valid counter-point to hiring a foreign coach? The NT does NOT work like a club, there is no salary cap or budget for the coach's salary (within reason of course). Stop using this an argument against a foreigner!! If a respected int'l coach wanted to come in, PZPN would easily be able to privately finance it.

Also, do you know how much Fornalik made during his tenure as NT mgr? A shit ton, man. And what do we have to show for it??
It wouldnt be waste of money on a foreign coach. Its called an INVESTMENT. Foreign coach gets hired to increase our chances to qualify to EUROs and or WC and in return PZPN makes more money from UEFA/FIFA for participating in tournament and even more from sponsorships, tv, merchandise sales etc.

I guess for most fans its better to hire a cheap PL coach and hope for the best :? PATHETIC.

daniel

Post by daniel » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:12 am

Money doesnt grow on trees, and there is not an unlimited amount of cash, if that money is invested on a foreign coach its not invested on something else i.e. funding youth development.

daniel

Post by daniel » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:19 am

legia_piotr wrote:

The NT does NOT work like a club, there is no salary cap or budget for the coach's salary

Err sorry, but PZPN does have a budget and the constrains of that budget mean that there is in effect a salary cap.

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:05 am

Where at the PZPN do u work?
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:39 am

daniel wrote:Money doesnt grow on trees, and there is not an unlimited amount of cash, if that money is invested on a foreign coach its not invested on something else i.e. funding youth development.
Clubs deal with funding youth development. Where do you think players come from? PZPN or EK clubs :?:

Hiring a foreign coach would not affect youth development.

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:05 am

PZPN has a budget but it's large enough to accommodate reasonable investment into football and a foreign coach.

The fact it's doing neither shows how useless it is.

Gola: "Do you know who Tomaszewski even is Paramount?"
Paramount: "No, and i'm not googling it cause it's some fake"

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:47 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:PZPN has a budget but it's large enough to accommodate reasonable investment into football and a foreign coach.

The fact it's doing neither shows how useless it is.
Agreed PZPN is not poor. Its making more money than ever. Practically every NT home game is sold out and Fornalik was the highest paid coach upto date and the worst at the same time.

Maria

Post by Maria » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:06 pm

Well done Boniek for having the guts to take the right the decision instead of the easy and popular decision.
:|

patrickjjh

Post by patrickjjh » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:31 pm

Były bramkarz reprezentacji Polski Jan Tomaszewski, w przeszłości często krytyczny wobec drużyny narodowej, bardzo chwali wybór Adama Nawałki na selekcjonera. - Popieram w stu procentach. Prezes PZPN Zbigniew Boniek trafił w dziesiątkę.
/thread

Pulaski
First Team
First Team

Post by Pulaski » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:15 am

daniel wrote:That does not invalidate my argument tho,

btw Fornalik got more points in a tougher group then our last Foreign manager, and Beenhaker in my opinion was a good appointment.
Real impressive beating SAN MARINO TWICE AND MOLDOVA ONCE!
I could have coached and beat them!

He couldn't even beat Moldova twice!!!!

Paramount

Post by Paramount » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:25 pm

:lol: