Re: NEW COACH

Post by MrMariusz » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:31 pm

Please no Polish coach.

jam-role

Post by jam-role » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:58 pm

MrMariusz wrote:Please no Polish coach.
I would agree.
Polish coaches are freakin terrible.janars smuda fornalik all utterly clueless.

PZPN are a bunch of morons and boniek has disappointed me hiring this retard.

metro13
First Team
First Team

Post by metro13 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:30 pm

Boniek didn't hire this FAGGOT FORNALIK. Lato HIRED THIS FAGGOT. WHYBONIEK DIDNT FIRE THIS FAGGOT I DONT KNOW. WHY HE HASN'T YET BAFFLES ME TOO :x :x :x :x :x :x

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:46 pm

He didn't fire him because he would still have to pay him till the end of the contractt
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

Focus

Post by Focus » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:11 pm

nicram wrote:He didn't fire him because he would still have to pay him till the end of the contractt
Exactly. The compensation would've been huge and not affordable to waste that kind of money. Blame Lato for the contract.

RJ22
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by RJ22 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:39 pm

Hire a coach that will use zlienski and sobota and kosecki and our youth with the dortmound trio and find the best chemistry for our defense....

thebadguy

Post by thebadguy » Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:29 am

the next coach for the Euro campaign will be critical as the Dortmund trio will be even more aged ... and our youth will have an additional 2.5 years experience in domestic leagues... I think that Sobota will be of big help even more so than Obraniak was, and other youth have the chance to step up... that being said I would like to turn this ship around!
|| WISLA (1906) KRAKOW ||

AKsoldier
First Team
First Team

Post by AKsoldier » Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:00 am

It has to be a foreigner. I see no other viable choice.
Bog. Honor. Ojczyzna

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:15 am

Focus wrote:
nicram wrote:He didn't fire him because he would still have to pay him till the end of the contractt
Exactly. The compensation would've been huge and not affordable to waste that kind of money. Blame Lato for the contract.
Lato is to blame. He even offered Fornalik more money than what he paid Smuda.

Since Poland didnt qualify to WC and didnt even come close money was wasted either way :idea:

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:16 am

AKsoldier wrote:It has to be a foreigner. I see no other viable choice.
Ive been saying this since the day we got hosting rights for Euros.

Hetman
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Hetman » Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:10 pm

I'd seriously only consider Engel, Janas, and Kasperczak. All have experience on the NT level. So there wouldn't be a lot of on the job learning that Smuda and Fornalik had to do. Not the greatest managers by any means, but they did achieve qualifications. I don't really see other options? No way we hire a foreigner (will cost too much $) and even a shitty Beenhakker would be no good. Among the EK, you got Nawalka, Skorza, Urban, Smuda (again) I don't think so.

I say recruit Engel and his former players as the rest of the staff. With the long-term view of someone like Hajto, Waldoch or whoever taking over afterwards.

AKsoldier
First Team
First Team

Post by AKsoldier » Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:40 pm

Hetman wrote:I'd seriously only consider Engel, Janas, and Kasperczak. All have experience on the NT level. So there wouldn't be a lot of on the job learning that Smuda and Fornalik had to do. Not the greatest managers by any means, but they did achieve qualifications. I don't really see other options? No way we hire a foreigner (will cost too much $) and even a shitty Beenhakker would be no good. Among the EK, you got Nawalka, Skorza, Urban, Smuda (again) I don't think so.

I say recruit Engel and his former players as the rest of the staff. With the long-term view of someone like Hajto, Waldoch or whoever taking over afterwards.
Pass me whatever your smoking, cuz it has to be some good shit.

Janas? Engel?.... Are you kidding me? The best one you named has to be Hajto. That chain smoking maniac will definitely lead us in the right direction :lol:

PZPN needs the spend the money and Boniek needs to use his "contacts" and lure a "top of the line" foreign manager to coach our NT.
Bog. Honor. Ojczyzna

Hetman
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Hetman » Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:51 pm

AKsoldier wrote:
Hetman wrote:I'd seriously only consider Engel, Janas, and Kasperczak. All have experience on the NT level. So there wouldn't be a lot of on the job learning that Smuda and Fornalik had to do. Not the greatest managers by any means, but they did achieve qualifications. I don't really see other options? No way we hire a foreigner (will cost too much $) and even a shitty Beenhakker would be no good. Among the EK, you got Nawalka, Skorza, Urban, Smuda (again) I don't think so.

Janas? Engel?.... Are you kidding me? The best one you named has to be Hajto. That chain smoking maniac will definitely lead us in the right direction :lol:

PZPN needs the spend the money and Boniek needs to use his "contacts" and lure a "top of the line" foreign manager to coach our NT.
How is Hajto better than Janas or Engel?

Boniek won't hire foreign and no decent foreigners are gonna want the job anyways. We aren't Saudi Arabia or Russia rich. It will be Polish and that's that. Maybe we can get Trappatoni.

If Fornalik was too expensive to fire early you can already imagine what our range of candidates will be.

I'd rather Engel or Janas to Robert Maaskant.

AKsoldier
First Team
First Team

Post by AKsoldier » Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:35 pm

Hetman wrote:
AKsoldier wrote:

How is Hajto better than Janas or Engel?

Boniek won't hire foreign and no decent foreigners are gonna want the job anyways. We aren't Saudi Arabia or Russia rich. It will be Polish and that's that. Maybe we can get Trappatoni.

If Fornalik was too expensive to fire early you can already imagine what our range of candidates will be.

I'd rather Engel or Janas to Robert Maaskant.
You must have not seen the laughing smiley face after I said that because in reality, Hajto is actually the worst manager you named in that list.

Yes, we aren't Saudi Arabia or Russia, but if those idiots at PZPN put some effort into it, I'm sure we can find some sponsors that will help with paying the wage for a quality foreigner, just like they did with Beenhakker.

Also, why did you bring Maaskant into this conversation?
Bog. Honor. Ojczyzna

United
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by United » Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:50 pm

How about the Czech coach from Slask?
"'Obraniak jak marzenie. Roger błyszczał. Trzeba dalej naturalizować "

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:33 am

Holy Fck :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kasperczak yes only because he has the most international experience than any PL coaches out there but he hasnt been coaching for some time :? If you want to give Engel or Janas a chance you might as well give another foreigner a chance too :idea:

Seriously we need a foreign coach with international experience. PZPN hires shitty coaches and the result is shitty product on the field.

Lastly why is everyone concerned about money??? Its not your money!!! Fornalik and Smuda were a huge waste of money :lol: :lol: :lol:

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:37 am

Hetman wrote:

Thats true. Its worrying..but Boniek didnt want to take a hit for firing the coach too early which potentially could have affected our wcq campaign. It wasnt just the money but politics too.

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:14 pm

New coach will 90% be a fellow Pole. This is extremely disheartening because we really need a foreign manager and at this rate i dont think we can qualify for Euros even with the 3 teams going through.
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE