Re: |WCQ| |Poland vs Ukraine| |October 11th 2013|

Post by MrMariusz » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:27 pm

Worst Polish NT coach in decades.

MrMariusz
First Team
First Team

Post by MrMariusz » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:28 pm

We have to hope for some individual flashes now, since the coach has no game plan.

jam-role

Post by jam-role » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:47 pm

Its over,as expected.
A couple of things HAVE to happen,NOW.
Fornalik has to get his inpet sorry ass out.
obraniak needs to come back in.
We can discuss other things afterwards.
Boniek neeeds to get his head outta his ass

MrMariusz
First Team
First Team

Post by MrMariusz » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:52 pm

Im glad we can finally sack Fornalik.

Return of Obraniak will do us good in midfield, he is a stabilizing force.

Lewandowski needs to go if he can not help create opportunities. This is not BVB. You need to work here.

Bring in some more strikers finally, so desperate for someone other than Lewandowski up front.

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:21 pm

Obraniak doesnt fit the team at all bro. Get it through your head
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

jam-role

Post by jam-role » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:22 pm

PolishPrancer wrote:Obraniak doesnt fit the team at all bro. Get it through your head
He is BY FAR the most creative midfielder poland has on offer,get that in yer head bro

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:04 pm

Obraniak isn't creative. That was the main criticism against him.
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

jam-role

Post by jam-role » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:33 pm

nicram wrote:Obraniak isn't creative. That was the main criticism against him.
LOL.
ye ok,whatever

Focus

Post by Focus » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:24 pm

Obraniak isnt creative for Poland. You guys need to actually PAY ATTENTION to the matches.

jam-role

Post by jam-role » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:55 pm

Focus wrote:Obraniak isnt creative for Poland. You guys need to actually PAY ATTENTION to the matches.
Groans,
Obraniak is techinically sound,bring in the right coach and you will see him flourish.He is no PIotr Nowak but he is by far the most creative polish midfielder at present.
HOWEVER,Lets not get away from the fact that this team is embarassinlgy bad,the coach is a lunatic and PZPN seems unable or not prepared to invest in the YOUTH.

Im so pissed of with waiting for a decent Polish side,there has NOT BEEN a decent polish side since 1982,that is unacceptable and a shocking indicement of the people in charge in the country at football level.
The team will undoubtedly lose on Tuesday, i actually think it would be better if Boniek picks the side rather than this imbecile.
Where was Perquis,where was polanski? Are they injured? I'd try zielinski also,he may prove to be a prospect.You cannot seriosuly want to bring in the likes of peszko wasil and mariusz lewandowski,those calls ups were almost like a cry for help from someone suicidal,Poland has had some bad coaches but i think this jerkoff takes the biscuit.
Whats more worrying is PZPN hiring someone so badly out of his depth.
PZPN HAS to spend some Fuking money and bring in a decent foreign coach,and i dont mean freakin Avram Grant either by the way!
I suppose i will watch the game tues,i know the result already just as i did before todays game,its a bit like self harming really but hey ho,you cant change yer team !!
As far as the future is concerned,its bleak.

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:52 pm

jam-role wrote:
Focus wrote:Obraniak isnt creative for Poland. You guys need to actually PAY ATTENTION to the matches.
Groans,
Obraniak is techinically sound,bring in the right coach and you will see him flourish.He is no PIotr Nowak but he is by far the most creative polish midfielder at present.
HOWEVER,Lets not get away from the fact that this team is embarassinlgy bad,the coach is a lunatic and PZPN seems unable or not prepared to invest in the YOUTH.

Im so pissed of with waiting for a decent Polish side,there has NOT BEEN a decent polish side since 1982,that is unacceptable and a shocking indicement of the people in charge in the country at football level.
The team will undoubtedly lose on Tuesday, i actually think it would be better if Boniek picks the side rather than this imbecile.
Where was Perquis,where was polanski? Are they injured? I'd try zielinski also,he may prove to be a prospect.You cannot seriosuly want to bring in the likes of peszko wasil and mariusz lewandowski,those calls ups were almost like a cry for help from someone suicidal,Poland has had some bad coaches but i think this jerkoff takes the biscuit.
Whats more worrying is PZPN hiring someone so badly out of his depth.
PZPN HAS to spend some Fuking money and bring in a decent foreign coach,and i dont mean freakin Avram Grant either by the way!
I suppose i will watch the game tues,i know the result already just as i did before todays game,its a bit like self harming really but hey ho,you cant change yer team !!
As far as the future is concerned,its bleak.
Maybe hes technically sound, but hes not creative at all.... how many times do we have to say it? Watch the other matches where he played bro. Hes too slow, selfish, and doesnt fit the quick counter attacking style Poland is proficient at playing right now. The only spot id give him one shot at right now is LM if he would want to come back.
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

thebadguy

Post by thebadguy » Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:25 am

Ok major problems I observed during this game were.. a) formation... our players are simply too far away from each other, every player that gets the ball tries to do too much himself, coughing the ball up , not being able to retain possession for longer than 10 seconds b) its obvious the focus is to lob the ball to lewandowski with hopes of him finishing and this was tried over, and over, and over again without success. When this is the case its time to work hard and carry the ball up but again formation is all wrong...

c) lewandowski, kuba, and some others try to do it all themselves.. there is oto much focus on these players.. are they the ones that should win us games because of their exceptional talent yes. without a doubt. but you simply cant drive the bus yourself in a game that is all about angles and support. NUMEROUS situations I saw them selfishly/ or with th attitude given that they have to do it themselves RUIN plays.. plays that could of easily been scoring opportunities.. midfield pass back that would delay lewy into the box for apossible header is just one of many situations..

d) players ill-trained , ill-equipped.. sloppy passes. chickens without heads.. the like.

all these point to the coach for a bad team.. with a roster that we have we should of at least Competed for second spot in this group instead we are bottom of the pack looking just as bad as ever. its a shame to polish football and hopefully we can turn this boat around for Euro 2016
|| WISLA (1906) KRAKOW ||

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:07 am

You guys.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The ones who thought Ukraine was beatable :lol:

With Fornalik no less the man whose WCQ record is worse than Beenhakker :lol:

At least the Holland coach knew how to take a bunch of shit Polish players and qualify to Euros.

Mi-Sex
First Team
First Team

Post by Mi-Sex » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:11 am

we lost because our team is full of douchbags who think they are hot shit because the world revolves around them but lets just blame the coach
koniec pzpn
polska 2014 world cup champions this time it will be different

Lime

Post by Lime » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:45 am

Mi-Sex wrote:we lost because our team is full of douchbags who think they are hot shit because the world revolves around them but lets just blame the coach

Nice signature

whiteboy
First Team
First Team

Post by whiteboy » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:18 am

Mi-Sex wrote:we lost because our team is full of douchbags who think they are hot shit because the world revolves around them but lets just blame the coach
Wtf is this :lol:
ImageImageImage
Its okay I once supported wisla during their prime-LIME

Hetman
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Hetman » Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:55 pm

Fornalik's tenure was a bit similar to Boniek's. I remember Boniek tried like 60 different players in the half year he was in charge. Waldek didn't know what he was doing. Just think about all the players he played in qualifiers that he eventually dumped: Tyton, Perquis, Obraniak, Majewski, Polanski, Wszolek, Boenisch, Mierzejewski, Wawrzyniak, Zielinski, Wasilewski, Borysiuk, Rybus, Lukasik, Grosicki.

We never had any chemistry on this team. The starting 11 changed drastically from qualifier to qualifier. What other NT does stuff like this?

polskazfynezt69
First Team
First Team

Post by polskazfynezt69 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:21 pm

You could put ronaldo or messi on the nt and they'd still be
SHIT.

Reality bras.

Also whats with the obraniak hype? I watch this dude play for the nt hes sloppy loses balls too often and is NOT creative!
Just another shit player for the nt.

Piotrkol1

Post by Piotrkol1 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:42 pm

Its disappointing because at worst this game should've ended up in a 0-0 tie, but of course we had to make a dumb mistake at the back and give up a BS goal. I feel we didn't defend the free kicks very well and could've gotten burned there, but aside from that we were the better side. If only R. Lewandowski and Peszko could finish...At least M. Lewandowski seemed to play well.
polskaforever wrote:

Well actually four years ago we only finished with 11 points and we already have 13 this time around.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:40 am

Piotrkol1 wrote:Its disappointing because at worst this game should've ended up in a 0-0 tie, but of course we had to make a dumb mistake at the back and give up a BS goal. I feel we didn't defend the free kicks very well and could've gotten burned there, but aside from that we were the better side. If only R. Lewandowski and Peszko could finish...At least M. Lewandowski seemed to play well.
polskaforever wrote:

Well actually four years ago we only finished with 11 points and we already have 13 this time around.
Fornalik has the better squad....and Leo qualified to a tournament and Fornalik did what????????