WCQ: Poland vs San Marino March 26th, 3:45 EST, Warszawa

Talk about the Polish national team
User avatar
jastkowice
Official PS.com Flag Bearer
Official PS.com Flag Bearer
Posts: 2731
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:01 pm
Location: Jastkowice > Ottawa > London > New York
Contact:

Re: WCQ: Poland vs San Marino March 26th, 3:45 EST, Warszawa

Post by jastkowice » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:52 pm

BRAMKARZE:

Aldo Simoncini (27 lat, SP Libertas) – księgowy
Federico Valentini (31 lat, SP Tre Penne) – urzędnik bankowy


OBROŃCY:

Alessandro Della Valle (31 lat, SS Folgore/Falciano) – urzędnik bankowy
Simone Bacciocchi (36 lat, SS San Giovanni) – pracownik w szpitalnym biurze
Lorenzo Buscarini (22 lata, SS Murata) – student
Mirko Palazzi (26 lat, Rimini Calcio - IV liga włoska) – piłkarz!!!
Carlo Valentini (31 lat, SS Murata) – brak informacji (najprawdopodobniej bezrobotny)
Damiano Vanucci (35 lat, SP La Fiorita) – właściciel siłowni
Fabio Vitaioli (28 lat, SS Murata) – właściciel baru
Davide Simoncini (26 lat, SP Libertas) – księgowy
Alex Della Valle (22 lata, SC Faetano) – urzędnik bankowy


POMOCNICY:

Fabio Bollini (29 lat, SP La Fiorita) – prowadzi kancelarię
Michele Cervellini (24 lat, SP Pennarossa) – student
Enrico Cibelli (25 lat, SP Tre Penne) – barman
Matteo Coppini (23 lat, PD Campitello) – pracownik firmy produkującej oliwę z oliwek
Alex Gasperoni (28 lat, SP Tre Penne) – właściciel firmy zakładającej instalacje elektryczne w budynkach gospodarczych


NAPASTNICY:

Andy Selva (36 lat, SP Tre Penne) – piłkarz!!!
Matteo Vitaioli (23 lata, FC Fiorentino) – właściciel baru
Danilo Rinaldi (26 lat, SP La Fiorita) – pracownik firmy meblarskiej
Alessandro Bianchi (23 lat, SS Folgore/Falciano) – sprzedawca


TRENER:

Giampaolo Mazza (57 lat) – nauczyciel WF na niepełnym etacie
Image

United
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 1406
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:49 pm

Re: WCQ: Poland vs San Marino March 26th, 3:45 EST, Warszawa

Post by United » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:43 pm

Goodbye Brazil. Poland, the laughing stock of European SOCCER!!!!!!!!!!!!
"'Obraniak jak marzenie. Roger błyszczał. Trzeba dalej naturalizować "

User avatar
patrickjjh
Posts: 858
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:48 pm

Re: WCQ: Poland vs San Marino March 26th, 3:45 EST, Warszawa

Post by patrickjjh » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:05 pm

United wrote:Goodbye Brazil. Poland, the laughing stock of European SOCCER!!!!!!!!!!!!
USA is the laughing stock of all SOCCER!!!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
polskazfynezt69
First Team
First Team
Posts: 5015
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:05 pm

Re: WCQ: Poland vs San Marino March 26th, 3:45 EST, Warszawa

Post by polskazfynezt69 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:59 pm

patrickjjh wrote:
United wrote:Goodbye Brazil. Poland, the laughing stock of European SOCCER!!!!!!!!!!!!
USA is the laughing stock of all SOCCER!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL most of USA don't even like soccer and would probably beat us. Don't kid yourself brah.

User avatar
patrickjjh
Posts: 858
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:48 pm

Re: WCQ: Poland vs San Marino March 26th, 3:45 EST, Warszawa

Post by patrickjjh » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:26 pm

polskazfynezt69 wrote:
patrickjjh wrote:
United wrote:Goodbye Brazil. Poland, the laughing stock of European SOCCER!!!!!!!!!!!!
USA is the laughing stock of all SOCCER!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL most of USA don't even like soccer and would probably beat us. Don't kid yourself brah.
Lol beat us in what, sucking dick

User avatar
polskazfynezt69
First Team
First Team
Posts: 5015
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:05 pm

Re: WCQ: Poland vs San Marino March 26th, 3:45 EST, Warszawa

Post by polskazfynezt69 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:33 am

patrickjjh wrote:
polskazfynezt69 wrote:
patrickjjh wrote:
United wrote:Goodbye Brazil. Poland, the laughing stock of European SOCCER!!!!!!!!!!!!
USA is the laughing stock of all SOCCER!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL most of USA don't even like soccer and would probably beat us. Don't kid yourself brah.
Lol beat us in what, sucking dick

how old are you again?
considering they have more women than Polska I'm sure they would win in that department too. More women = more chance of having more skilled cock suckers. It's quite simple...

User avatar
MarcinSki
Posts: 387
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:18 pm

Re: WCQ: Poland vs San Marino March 26th, 3:45 EST, Warszawa

Post by MarcinSki » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:27 am

I like we are better than USA at the moment, but it's pretty close. And sad considering this is the low point of American soccer, Poland is pretty much consistently mediocre for the past 4 years.

User avatar
Piotrkol1
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:51 pm
Location: Racine, WI USA

Re: WCQ: Poland vs San Marino March 26th, 3:45 EST, Warszawa

Post by Piotrkol1 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:53 pm

MarcinSki wrote:I like we are better than USA at the moment, but it's pretty close.
Jurgen Klinsmann would never allow the US to lose to his old arch rivals.

User avatar
patrickjjh
Posts: 858
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:48 pm

Re: WCQ: Poland vs San Marino March 26th, 3:45 EST, Warszawa

Post by patrickjjh » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:20 pm

Poland would easily beat USA if they had a competent coach. Actually, I think they could beat USA now. They barely beat costa rica and tied canada. They couldnt score a goal against CANADA, LOL

User avatar
nicram
First Team
First Team
Posts: 6790
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:43 am
Location: Bramledesh

Re: WCQ: Poland vs San Marino March 26th, 3:45 EST, Warszawa

Post by nicram » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:37 pm

This is what I want to see.

------------------------Boruc
Piszczek --- Salamon --- Glik --- Boenisch
-------------- Polanski --- Krychowiak
Kuba --------- Lewandowski ------ Mierszejewski
--------------------- Milik

*With milik being subbed out at half time for Teo.
*Adrian being subbed off for Grosicki sometime in the second.
*Salamon needs to start in defence for this game, and all other qualifiers. He needs to be groomed for the WC. No other defender is going to cut it.
*Polanski and Krychowiak are our best dm's. They need as much game time with each other as possible.
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

User avatar
Pulaski
First Team
First Team
Posts: 5135
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:50 am
Location: Warszawa

Re: WCQ: Poland vs San Marino March 26th, 3:45 EST, Warszawa

Post by Pulaski » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:54 pm

I predict 0-0. San Marino gets their first point.

USA is better than us right now. We are a mess.
We can't defend and have a weak ass offense

User avatar
patrickjjh
Posts: 858
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:48 pm

Re: WCQ: Poland vs San Marino March 26th, 3:45 EST, Warszawa

Post by patrickjjh » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:07 pm

And USA's offense is so strong EH... 1 gol against costa rica and 0 against canada

User avatar
Focus
Posts: 596
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:49 pm
Location: Toronto

Re: WCQ: Poland vs San Marino March 26th, 3:45 EST, Warszawa

Post by Focus » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:31 pm

Can we stop talking about the USA in a POLAND vs SAN MARINO game thread. I think Grosicki would've played better and be more dangerous than Rybus against Ukraine. Hopefully only 1 or 2 changes so this team can develope some kind of chemistry, changing the team every game is not helping.

Only changes that I would do: Salamon for Wasly, Grosicki or Obraniak for Rybus and Polanski for Lukasik.

User avatar
PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team
Posts: 4242
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:31 pm

Re: WCQ: Poland vs San Marino March 26th, 3:45 EST, Warszawa

Post by PolishPrancer » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:00 pm

Hopefully Majewski will get a sub
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

User avatar
polskazfynezt69
First Team
First Team
Posts: 5015
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:05 pm

Re: WCQ: Poland vs San Marino March 26th, 3:45 EST, Warszawa

Post by polskazfynezt69 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:32 pm

patrickjjh wrote:Poland would easily beat USA if they had a competent coach. Actually, I think they could beat USA now. They barely beat costa rica and tied canada. They couldnt score a goal against CANADA, LOL

Poland can hardly score vs anyone... what exactly are you laughing about??? :roll: You may score bucket loads in FIFA but in the real world it's not how the team operates.
Polska should have lost to a 10 man Greece and were owned on home soil during euro's in probably the easiest group EVER.

Hate to be a negative nancy but you're laughing at other teams shittyness when the very team you follow blows and is a country that has football as their #1 sport (arguably).


In USA it's Football/Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, and Soccer I guess... :lol:
and I don't even care for USA, I just think your trashing is completely unnecessary and misguided.

User avatar
mdominik86
Posts: 149
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:59 pm

Re: WCQ: Poland vs San Marino March 26th, 3:45 EST, Warszawa

Post by mdominik86 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:59 pm

polskazfynezt69 wrote:
patrickjjh wrote:Poland would easily beat USA if they had a competent coach. Actually, I think they could beat USA now. They barely beat costa rica and tied canada. They couldnt score a goal against CANADA, LOL

Poland can hardly score vs anyone... what exactly are you laughing about??? :roll: You may score bucket loads in FIFA but in the real world it's not how the team operates.
Polska should have lost to a 10 man Greece and were owned on home soil during euro's in probably the easiest group EVER.

Hate to be a negative nancy but you're laughing at other teams shittyness when the very team you follow blows and is a country that has football as their #1 sport (arguably).


In USA it's Football/Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, and Soccer I guess... :lol:
and I don't even care for USA, I just think your trashing is completely unnecessary and misguided.
Here

http://www.bigsoccer.com/community/categories/usa.136/

Go nuts.

User avatar
polskazfynezt69
First Team
First Team
Posts: 5015
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:05 pm

Re: WCQ: Poland vs San Marino March 26th, 3:45 EST, Warszawa

Post by polskazfynezt69 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:06 pm

mdominik86 wrote:
polskazfynezt69 wrote:
patrickjjh wrote:Poland would easily beat USA if they had a competent coach. Actually, I think they could beat USA now. They barely beat costa rica and tied canada. They couldnt score a goal against CANADA, LOL

Poland can hardly score vs anyone... what exactly are you laughing about??? :roll: You may score bucket loads in FIFA but in the real world it's not how the team operates.
Polska should have lost to a 10 man Greece and were owned on home soil during euro's in probably the easiest group EVER.

Hate to be a negative nancy but you're laughing at other teams shittyness when the very team you follow blows and is a country that has football as their #1 sport (arguably).


In USA it's Football/Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, and Soccer I guess... :lol:
and I don't even care for USA, I just think your trashing is completely unnecessary and misguided.
Here

http://www.bigsoccer.com/community/categories/usa.136/

Go nuts.
why would I go there?

User avatar
polskaforever
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7274
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:38 pm

Re: WCQ: Poland vs San Marino March 26th, 3:45 EST, Warszawa

Post by polskaforever » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:44 pm

polskazfynezt69 wrote:
patrickjjh wrote:Poland would easily beat USA if they had a competent coach. Actually, I think they could beat USA now. They barely beat costa rica and tied canada. They couldnt score a goal against CANADA, LOL

Poland can hardly score vs anyone... what exactly are you laughing about??? :roll: You may score bucket loads in FIFA but in the real world it's not how the team operates.
Polska should have lost to a 10 man Greece and were owned on home soil during euro's in probably the easiest group EVER.

Hate to be a negative nancy but you're laughing at other teams shittyness when the very team you follow blows and is a country that has football as their #1 sport (arguably).


In USA it's Football/Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, and Soccer I guess... :lol:
and I don't even care for USA, I just think your trashing is completely unnecessary and misguided.
MLS has more money than EK.

Toronto FC has a youth academy. It may not be in European standards cause this is North America but it says a lot compared to PL clubs.

Where is the soccer love in Poland?
Image

User avatar
patrickjjh
Posts: 858
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:48 pm

Re: WCQ: Poland vs San Marino March 26th, 3:45 EST, Warszawa

Post by patrickjjh » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:43 am

I guarantee that there are more Americans playing soccer than Poles.. The population of USA is fkking 300m+

User avatar
polskazfynezt69
First Team
First Team
Posts: 5015
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:05 pm

Re: WCQ: Poland vs San Marino March 26th, 3:45 EST, Warszawa

Post by polskazfynezt69 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:21 am

patrickjjh wrote:I guarantee that there are more Americans playing soccer than Poles.. The population of USA is fkking 300m+

I don't doubt it.. the country actually sinks $ into any sporting program.. to be honest I'd expect the USA NT to be better than they are.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests