WCQ Poland VS Ukraine | 19:45 | March 22nd |Stadion Narodowy

Talk about the Polish national team
Piotrkol1

Re: WCQ Poland VS Ukraine | 19:45 | March 22nd |Stadion Naro

Post by Piotrkol1 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:52 am

Wow, that was an absolutely brutal performance. I thought there was no way they would play THIS badly. The only positives I saw out there was how they reacted after Ukraine's second goal, but you shouldn't even be in that position in the first place, especially only seven minutes into the game!!! Then the entire second half was just painful to watch, didn't seem like they were even trying.

termination13

Post by termination13 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:46 am

The behavior displayed by the Ukrainians was absolutely appalling. Not only was I bothered by the number of fouls committed, but also by the nature of many of those tackles. They were just fu*king dirty, playing as if it was inherent in their uncivilized barbaric Cossack blood. I wouldn't be so mad if they didn't come this close to injuring Lewandowski, Blaszczykowski and some of our other good players; aside from a couple lucky strikes, their players are shit and would definitely benefit if they nationalized some of their Shakhtar Brazilians.

That being said, I apologize if any of this came out as racist/nationalistic to you and at the same time fu*k you if you think so because I really could care less. Damn Cossacks played absolutely disgustingly and capitalized on lucky opportunities, I hope we destroy them in KYIV

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:20 am

^^^

You are an idiot. Poland sucks plain and simple. Kuba said so himself holding back tears in his eyes after the game that Poland played really bad.

Mistrzu
First Team
First Team

Post by Mistrzu » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:28 am

termination13 wrote:The behavior displayed by the Ukrainians was absolutely appalling. Not only was I bothered by the number of fouls committed, but also by the nature of many of those tackles. They were just fu*king dirty, playing as if it was inherent in their uncivilized barbaric Cossack blood. I wouldn't be so mad if they didn't come this close to injuring Lewandowski, Blaszczykowski and some of our other good players; aside from a couple lucky strikes, their players are shit and would definitely benefit if they nationalized some of their Shakhtar Brazilians.

That being said, I apologize if any of this came out as racist/nationalistic to you and at the same time fu*k you if you think so because I really could care less. Damn Cossacks played absolutely disgustingly and capitalized on lucky opportunities, I hope we destroy them in KYIV
There was zero luck involved in any of Ukraine's goals. They played better than as, plain and simple.

Pulaski
First Team
First Team

Post by Pulaski » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:25 am

AKsoldier wrote:Both of our DM's Krychowiak and Lukasik had horrible games. The Ukes had WAY too much space in the midfield. Thank god Polanski is coming back.

Our CB situation is not the best. Everyone is overrating Glik now because of his goal against England. I love Wasilewski's intensity and drive, but we need someone else at his spot. Hopefully Perquis gets healthy soon. I wouldn't mind starting Salamon against San Marino as a "dry run" for him because Wasilewski is not the answer at CB.

I really thought that we could have at least tied the game 2-2 with the way we were playing leading up to our first goal and then after. The third goal the Ukes scored was the dagger.

Lewandowski is such an enigma to me.

How can anyone blame Boruc for those goals? It was our shit defense and then just really nice shots by the Ukes.

We will see what this team is made of with the away games in England and Ukraine.
I agree 100%. We need Perquis. Our midfield is a mess. We need Polanski. Lewy needs a cam to provide support.
The ukes made great shots. We played like shit. I agree, get saloman in for the SM game.

karny9

Post by karny9 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:34 pm

As long as we keep playing in this formation, these are the results we are going to get. When's the last time we won a serious game?? The only wins I can remember recently are against South Africa (pathetic, shouldve lost) and Argentina's C team. They're such a tease, they show that they can play well, and they've shown that when they are playing well, they can dominate anyone. But it comes 15-20 minutes at a time, once or twice a game. We try to protect our garbage CB's with 2 CDM, yet the CDM's suck too.

Lewan needs a striking partner bad, a player of his calibre should not be a ghost like he was yesterday. He draws way too much attention from the other team, which makes him want to drop deeper and deeper as the game goes on. As soon as he drops deep and gets the ball, there is literally nobody in front of him to help.

Overall, yesterday was a full out disaster. Not only did we lose, but we couldn't even properly tell what our gameplan was and whether it would be effective or not because we were down 2-0 before you could blink twice and had to chase the game.

I honestly don't know where to go from here, but we are DONE in terms of Rio. The team we saw yesterday just isn't good enough to win 6 straight games, let alone win back to back in Ukraine and than England. Time to start playing the young guys and build for the future, because this 4-2-3-1 and personnel uncertainty is just not f*cking working

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:47 pm

What formation do you suggest?

Perquis is complete shit right now at Betis
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

polskazfynezt69
First Team
First Team

Post by polskazfynezt69 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:55 pm

Fire the coach. This team is SHIT

karny9

Post by karny9 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:05 pm

PolishPrancer wrote:What formation do you suggest?

Perquis is complete shit right now at Betis
Im not too sure but if it was up to me I would play a 4-4-2 diamond middle that looks like this:

Szczesny
Piszczek Glik Krychowiak Boenisch
Lukasik
Kuba Obraniak
Majewski
Lewan Milik

I just feel like we can tinker with our lineup a lot more with this set up. Rybus, Mierzejewski, Grosicki all possible replacements.

AKsoldier
First Team
First Team

Post by AKsoldier » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:15 pm

Krychowiak (who is a DM) over Perquis (who was one of our best players at Euro)?

Lukasik over Polanski (who also was one of our best players at Euro)?

No way.

I'm sick and tired of playing with 2 DM's. One is enough. Either Lewandowski needs another striker upfront to alleviate some pressure from him or we need another attacking midfielder. Our strikers situation isn't ideal, so its more likely we would add an offensive midfielder. I've always liked Mierzejewski. Kosecki should be given a fair chance as well.
Bog. Honor. Ojczyzna

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:30 pm

That is a cool lineup actually, just need Polanski instead of Lukasic.
Krychowiak would be very good at CB for us because hes physical and wont need to distribute the ball as much, Salamon is technically skilled we can try a Krychowiak - Salamon pair.
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:51 pm

karny9

Post by karny9 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:18 pm

Completely forgot about Polanski, my mistake. We actually missed him yesterday A LOT

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:51 pm

polskazfynezt69 wrote:Fire the coach. This team is SHIT
x1000 :!:

First thing that needs to be done is fire the coach then worry about new tactics and who should play :lol:

Deyna199
First Team
First Team

Post by Deyna199 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:07 pm

It looks like qualifiers are over for us..4 games in....man that is sad.
Given that, the overall play by this team since the czech game in euro we have not been good as a unit (maybe a litte bit against England). I really think that a great coach could make these guys play better together because we have some really interesting players....but the chemistry is fucking brutal....yes we have some guys out of form, but this has been the case for a long time now.
Firing the coach now would prove we are in disaaray and in crisis mode. But at some point, when it is mathematically impossible to qualify (after 6-7 games) the coach should be let go so the replacement has sufficient time to produce a team for euro 2016.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:44 pm

We have been in disaaray and in crisis mode for a long time now :lol:

polskazfynezt69
First Team
First Team

Post by polskazfynezt69 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:38 pm

polskaforever wrote:We have been in disaaray and in crisis mode for a long time now :lol:
This...
Basically ever since.ive been following the NT (2000) they have been a bitter disgrace.
not a single tournament we have advanced from group stages since ive been following.

Being half german, i see that nt as a failure because they havent won dick and keep choking. Poland can hardly fucking score a god damn goal. I feel bad for us polaks, we are worse than the greeks. To me they are terrible and play anti football...

Whats that say about us?

Party Polak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Party Polak » Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:23 pm

Great analyzes as posted on polandsoccerblog.com:

[youtube]8qzV_BKe6LI[/youtube]

patrickjjh

Post by patrickjjh » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:05 pm

Fkk our players need to start lifting brah