Bring back Artur campaign...

Talk about the Polish national team
andyzOr
First Team
First Team

Bring back Artur campaign...

Post by andyzOr » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:12 am

Wojtek is good but come on..he is not ready for the big stage. Flappy? Come on... We need Artur, but oh, I forgot, our bias piece of shit coach has his "favorites" in his ass.

This is bullshit and I will not stand a team without Atrur, and also with the Captain Armband around his arm.

Kuba for Captain is bullshit.

Boruc for 2012. 8-)

Artur

Post by Artur » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:15 am

I AGREE 100%

Piotrkol1

Post by Piotrkol1 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:17 am

Zewlakow should still be on the team too.

Mi-Sex
First Team
First Team

Post by Mi-Sex » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:57 am

Arturs time has been and gone.
koniec pzpn
polska 2014 world cup champions this time it will be different

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:18 am

Boruc can fuck off. His performances for us were dire. He deserved to be dropped.

We have lots of great goalkeepers, don't know why some people would even doubt Szczesny as starter. He's our Casillas. After Szczesny is Fabianski who when onform (which he will be for the NT) is more than good enough of a replacement. Furthermore, Tyton and Sandomierski have both proven themselves good enough for selection. Going back to Boruc is just going backwards.

Gola: "Do you know who Tomaszewski even is Paramount?"
Paramount: "No, and i'm not googling it cause it's some fake"

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:42 am

Andy great to see you back but I think you're complaining about the one position we really have no problems in, Szczesny has one off game and you guys are all crying for a replacement. Do you guys all forget how many times he saved us against Germany and Georgia? A bring back Zewlakow campaign is what we need, he already plays with Wawrzyniak and Komorowski on a weekly basis. Fuck Legia hasn't conceded a goal in months.

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:39 am

I deff did like Komorowski's play today
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

Hetman
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Hetman » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:56 am

If Boruc apologized for his actions and outburst then he would probably still be on the team. He didn't cause he thought he was irreplaceable. Well he was wrong. It's not 2006 anymore where his only competition is a past it Dudek. Smuda didn't have to take his garbage.

Hussaro

Post by Hussaro » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:42 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:Boruc can fuck off. His performances for us were dire. He deserved to be dropped.

We have lots of great goalkeepers, don't know why some people would even doubt Szczesny as starter. He's our Casillas. After Szczesny is Fabianski who when onform (which he will be for the NT) is more than good enough of a replacement. Furthermore, Tyton and Sandomierski have both proven themselves good enough for selection. Going back to Boruc is just going backwards.
I give you credit, you got to be the dumbest mofo on any forum.

Szczesny is a kid thats why they will doubt him. He lacks experience and is to arrogant. Also we need some one with balls to slap the shit out of the dumb fuck d when needed, a child wont do it, Boruc will.

Fab is good but not great, on a good team he can do very well. But he does not pull miracles out of his ass like any goalie needs to be able to do when playing for us. Miracles out of the ass is a job necessity when playing on the nat team.

Out team is a bunch of pussies, we need some one with balls. We also need some one with experience. Wojtek has balls but lacks experience, while Fab is a total pussy.

Boruc was and still is our Casillas.

Hussaro

Post by Hussaro » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:46 am

Hetman wrote:If Boruc apologized for his actions and outburst then he would probably still be on the team. He didn't cause he thought he was irreplaceable. Well he was wrong. It's not 2006 anymore where his only competition is a past it Dudek. Smuda didn't have to take his garbage.
So Fab or Kuszczak were not comp for #1 spot ?

So our 2nd best choice now for goalie is a guy that spent his entire Nat career in Boruc's shadow, were so fucked.

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:32 am

Hussaro wrote:Szczesny is a kid thats why they will doubt him. He lacks experience and is to arrogant. Also we need some one with balls to slap the shit out of the dumb fuck d when needed, a child wont do it, Boruc will.

Fab is good but not great, on a good team he can do very well. But he does not pull miracles out of his ass like any goalie needs to be able to do when playing for us. Miracles out of the ass is a job necessity when playing on the nat team.

Out team is a bunch of pussies, we need some one with balls. We also need some one with experience. Wojtek has balls but lacks experience, while Fab is a total pussy.

Boruc was and still is our Casillas.
So what if he is a kid? He has shown he is mentally capable of starting for a top team and can handle the pressure. FFS his two debut was against Manchester United and Barcelona and he handled both games very well. If you think Wojciech can't handle the pressure and isn't someone who will yell at our defense, then you obviously know nothing. He only lacks experience, but how much really? He already is starting for one of the biggest clubs in the world and is being personally tutored by Lehman after all.

We don't need Fabianski to pull miracles out of his ass, He is a confident and excellent shot stopper and more than competent enough to be #2. Leave the miracles to Szczesny.

Really surprising people still doubt Szczesny after the Germany game.

Gola: "Do you know who Tomaszewski even is Paramount?"
Paramount: "No, and i'm not googling it cause it's some fake"

euro4ever
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by euro4ever » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:50 pm

(polskaGOLA) wrote:Boruc can fuck off. His performances for us were dire. He deserved to be dropped.

I'm sorry.. maybe in a few years Wojtek will be a star.. but right now he is still pretty much a rookie. We need someone like Boruc who is a veteran & has proven himself in big games.

Lets just all wait & see how he does the rest of the season & fiorentina. Looks like so far his season has been decent.

Wojtek has been slippin as of late also.

Pan Borkowski
First Team
First Team

Post by Pan Borkowski » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:42 pm

A rookie?

Have you guys even watched a single minute of EPL football this year?

Szczesny is an EPL star, much bigger star then Boruc ever was.

PolishBeckham

Post by PolishBeckham » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:23 pm

Pan Borkowski wrote:A rookie?

Well not really true... EPL is much better and popular than SPL but Artur was a big hit in Scotland... and now is getting some good rep in Italy.

Hussaro

Post by Hussaro » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:36 am

Pan Borkowski wrote:A rookie?

Star... getting rammed 8 times by ManU, that's your star ?

Boruc has carried our worthless team, Sczeszny has not and hes had plenty chances to be the miracle Boruc was plenty times. It comes does to the reality that our team is weak and we need some one to carry it and maybe some balls will rub of onto our pussy ass players.

Hussaro

Post by Hussaro » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:47 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:
We don't need Fabianski to pull miracles out of his ass, He is a confident and excellent shot stopper and more than competent enough to be #2. Leave the miracles to Szczesny.

Really surprising people still doubt Szczesny after the Germany game.
You cant judge any of out player how well they play vs the Nazis. They always will play above and beyond their capabilities vs them.

We are better of with Boruc and Scesz then with either one and Fab. We should play the best options we have. Its clear as day that Fab is not it. Why the fuck should a bench warmer be our 2nd goalie.

I for one am not willing to risk Scesz getting injured and Fab/Tyton being our goalies for the Euros. Also Boruc deserves to play least one of the 3 games, hes done nuff for our team to get to play one game and sit the rest on the bench.

AKsoldier
First Team
First Team

Post by AKsoldier » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:48 am

This topic is pointless.

Boruc is not coming back to the NT while Smuda is coach. Yes, Boruc was an awesome GK for his clubs and our NT. He single-handedly kept us competitive in many different games. During the "big games" (WC, Euro's etc.) he was the only player worth praising many times.

Yet, Smuda wants Szczesny to start at GK, and that's the way it's going to be. And quite frankly, I don't have a problem with that. Szczesny is more than capable of holding his own. We should be more worried about our defense (or lack thereof).
Bog. Honor. Ojczyzna

andyzOr
First Team
First Team

Post by andyzOr » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:18 am

Piecyk02 wrote:Andy great to see you back but I think you're complaining about the one position we really have no problems in, Szczesny has one off game and you guys are all crying for a replacement. Do you guys all forget how many times he saved us against Germany and Georgia? A bring back Zewlakow campaign is what we need, he already plays with Wawrzyniak and Komorowski on a weekly basis. Fuck Legia hasn't conceded a goal in months.
Thanks 8)

Im not saying that Wojtek or Flappy are really that bad, they aren't...But my main point is that we have nobody on our NT with any leadership skills. Kuba should NOT be a captain, Boruc would fit this role perfectly. The only reason why Kuba is a captain is because we have fuck all with any leadership. Who cares if he likes to party once in a while? Let him, as long as he showcases his performances on the pitch. Kuba also should NOT be taking our PKs(Obraniak or Dudka should). Kuba is a good player but he shouldn't be the poster boy for our NT. He just simply doesn't fit the role. Plus, the guy isn't even a regular for Borussia anymore...

Fuck Germany and Georgia... Boruc saved us plenty of times vs. the Germans in 06. Also in the Euro vs. Austria, and plenty of other games I can't think of off the top of my head. My campaign is more so per say, as not saying Wojtek or Flappy are bad for their role, but Boruc at least brings more leadership skills and more aggression to the team than babyface Flappy or Wojtek. We need somone more mature to lead our team.
AKsoldier wrote:This topic is pointless.

Boruc is not coming back to the NT while Smuda is coach. Yes, Boruc was an awesome GK for his clubs and our NT. He single-handedly kept us competitive in many different games. During the "big games" (WC, Euro's etc.) he was the only player worth praising many times.

Yet, Smuda wants Szczesny to start at GK, and that's the way it's going to be. And quite frankly, I don't have a problem with that. Szczesny is more than capable of holding his own. We should be more worried about our defense (or lack thereof).
Its not pointless, cause its just a rant to prove a point. We need a leader on our team and we lack one...

When you think of Ukraine, whos the first player to pop in your head? Shevchenko right? Yes, hes the captain and deserving so. He starts every game for his team.

When you think of Italy, whos the first player to pop in your head? Buffon? Yea...hes a captain and deservingly so.He starts every game for his team.

When you think of Spain, whos the first player to pop in your head? Casillas? Yea...hes a captain.... and starts every game for his team.

I could go on. All the top teams in the world have a top player as a captain who have strong communicative and leadership skills...All we have is a Budlesliga player who rarley even gets time on the pitch now-a-days.

I don't want Brouc back just because he's a awesome keeper, but for the simple fact that he has the capabilities, motivation, and just overall skills to guide a team to victory. Kuba lacks all of these.

andyzOr
First Team
First Team

Post by andyzOr » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:23 am

8-)

Leadcomic

Post by Leadcomic » Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:47 am

Giving Kuba the captain's band made him a better player imo. Notice how his hot streak with the NT has coincided with him becoming captain at a time where he isn't even playing much for Dortmund? It's not a coincidence. And as for all those who's the first person you think ofs, I thought of Pirlo for Italy and Xavi for Spain and Kuba for Poland. Goalkeeper captains are shit, they can't actually captain from back there same as with strikers, midfielders and defenders as best placed for captaining. Although Kuba doesn't yell and his teamates he leads through example.

Not too long ago when we didn't have any other stars, the NT's performance always reflected Kuba's. If he had a bad match, the whole team did, if he was on fire the team was firing on all cylinders. Kuba leads through example and raises the moral and fight in the rest of the team with his drive.