Poland Euro 2012 Kit

Talk about the Polish national team
LegiaMistrz1

Post by LegiaMistrz1 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:27 am

No polish eagle emblem? Hmmm... I think this will be overturned by the time Euro comes around.

js367124

Post by js367124 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:13 pm

LegiaMistrz1 wrote:No polish eagle emblem? Hmmm... I think this will be overturned by the time Euro comes around.
had the same thought. Its just not a polska jersey without an eagle.

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:20 pm

Can it really be overturned? I dont want a fucking FC PZPN its such fucking bullshit. Jersey looks like they just threw on a rectangle of some red paper. i thought i was lookin at a turkish jersey. This is pathetic
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:49 pm

ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

LegiaMistrz1

Post by LegiaMistrz1 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:17 pm

PolishPrancer wrote:Can it really be overturned? I dont want a fucking FC PZPN its such fucking bullshit. Jersey looks like they just threw on a rectangle of some red paper. i thought i was lookin at a turkish jersey. This is pathetic
I remember the Polish Basketball NT didn't have the eagle on their jerseys before the euro championships, enough people made a big deal about it, and it got put on before the tournament started.
I think same can be done w/ these, it's just replacing a patch. After all those players are representing a country, not some shitty organization.

LegiaMistrz1

Post by LegiaMistrz1 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:20 pm

Just to add though, I can see Lato being a dick and making sure the PZPN logo is on the jerseys so when the fans chant "Jebaz PZPN" he can try to argue the fans are cursing their own players because the players are playing w/ the PZPN logo on their jerseys.
Just another way to try to silent the critics of the corrupt and inept PZPN

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:39 pm

puma-robert wrote:Image

i like everything but the pzpn logo :oops:
what an ugly ass jersey. i love the retarded rectangle.

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:09 pm

FUCK WHERE IS THE EAGLE???

Gola: "Do you know who Tomaszewski even is Paramount?"
Paramount: "No, and i'm not googling it cause it's some fake"

Party Polak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Party Polak » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:18 pm

:lol: Wawrzyniak.

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:09 pm

I guarantee the crest will get changed... Puma tried to pull the same shit and put that hussar logo on the shirt, there was ridiculous protests and it got overturned. If they wanna put the PZPN logo on the right side or on the back of the collar I'm fine with that. These shirts are terrible btw, I didn't think they could get any worse than the ones we wear now. Should've gone with adidas...

PolishBeckham

Post by PolishBeckham » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:18 pm

DUDE!!! I'm a digital artist and I would of made a kick ass design!!! Why if it was Brazil or Germany or even England they would of made them even better for them!!!! We are Euro 2012 hosts!! I really would love to know who the hell makes the decision?!?!?!?! Is it PZPN final choice or Nike's??? Why wont they let US the "REAL FANS" pick the design??? Like a contest!!! They did it for the bus slogan's in WC 2006 and 2010 I believe?? Why not with jersys!!! :evil: :( :shock: :evil:

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:29 pm

Are we as shitty as Austria in 2008 that they gave use their Jersey?
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

LegiaMistrz1

Post by LegiaMistrz1 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:57 pm

I guarantee when one of our boys scores a goal, he's not gonna grab that logo and kiss it.
Actually he should grab it put it to his mouth like he's gonna kiss it, then spit on it. While looking at Lato, that would be classic lol.

Rafinho
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Rafinho » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:17 pm

Party Polak wrote:Image

:lol: Wawrzyniak.
Hahaha hes such a good looking guy eh Mikey.

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:42 pm

PolishBeckham wrote:DUDE!!! I'm a digital artist and I would of made a kick ass design!!! Why if it was Brazil or Germany or even England they would of made them even better for them!!!! We are Euro 2012 hosts!! I really would love to know who the hell makes the decision?!?!?!?! Is it PZPN final choice or Nike's??? Why wont they let US the "REAL FANS" pick the design??? Like a contest!!! They did it for the bus slogan's in WC 2006 and 2010 I believe?? Why not with jersys!!! :evil: :( :shock: :evil:
thats not true man. brazil has always had the most plain ugly as fuck jerseys. Nike just makes ugly plain jerseys. We need Adidas or Puma. Iwould love to have a jersey like Spain or Germany just with the right color scheme. or Real Madrids Jersey but replace the gold with red.

Mi-Sex
First Team
First Team

Post by Mi-Sex » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:18 pm

what the fuck is this? plain white shirt no bull shit done. but no lets put a stupid rectangle in the middle.
putting pointless design features on a shirt, who do they think they are adidas or something
koniec pzpn
polska 2014 world cup champions this time it will be different

SlaskWroclaw18
First Team
First Team

Post by SlaskWroclaw18 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:29 pm

I always thought less was more, I like simple jerseys but this is despicable. The biggest tournament in our footballing history and PZPN/Nike comes with that. No Eagle crest. Wow.

Honestly I really wouldn't have a problem with the jersey if it had the eagle but wow. Jebac PZPN...

polishbobo
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by polishbobo » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:08 pm

karmakop wrote:
PolishBeckham wrote:DUDE!!! I'm a digital artist and I would of made a kick ass design!!! Why if it was Brazil or Germany or even England they would of made them even better for them!!!! We are Euro 2012 hosts!! I really would love to know who the hell makes the decision?!?!?!?! Is it PZPN final choice or Nike's??? Why wont they let US the "REAL FANS" pick the design??? Like a contest!!! They did it for the bus slogan's in WC 2006 and 2010 I believe?? Why not with jersys!!! :evil: :( :shock: :evil:
thats not true man. brazil has always had the most plain ugly as fuck jerseys. Nike just makes ugly plain jerseys. We need Adidas or Puma. Iwould love to have a jersey like Spain or Germany just with the right color scheme. or Real Madrids Jersey but replace the gold with red.
I believe Brazil has something in place that keeps their jerseys from being changed drastically. A special license or something. Much like they declared Pele a national treasure in the 60s to keep him legally obligated to stay within the country for club football...
Polska appreciates

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:22 pm

polishbobo wrote:
karmakop wrote:
I believe Brazil has something in place that keeps their jerseys from being changed drastically. A special license or something. Much like they declared Pele a national treasure in the 60s to keep him legally obligated to stay within the country for club football...
Yea thats probably true about Brazil. England has something similar with Umbro....

Last edited by polskaforever on Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:24 pm

Ukraine's kit

http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthre ... st24664290

So much better than ours, it has something that relevant and meaningful to their culture not some stupid red rectangle.