Poland Euro 2012 Kit

Talk about the Polish national team
Post Reply
User avatar
Piast_PL
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 1112
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:34 pm
Location: Oakville, ON

Poland Euro 2012 Kit

Post by Piast_PL » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:49 pm

Does anybody have any news on the kit the Polska NT will be wearing for Euro 2012.

Also maybe we could sticky this topic?
"To be defeated and not submit, is victory; to be victorious and rest on one's laurels, is defeat." - Józef Piłsudski

User avatar
polskaforever
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7266
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:38 pm

Post by polskaforever » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:14 pm

I think new kits should be coming out this fall Sept/Oct.
Image

User avatar
Piast_PL
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 1112
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:34 pm
Location: Oakville, ON

Post by Piast_PL » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:57 pm

polskaforever wrote:I think new kits should be coming out this fall Sept/Oct.
I wish there was some more news on this by now :?
"To be defeated and not submit, is victory; to be victorious and rest on one's laurels, is defeat." - Józef Piłsudski

User avatar
SlaskWroclaw18
First Team
First Team
Posts: 3657
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:29 pm
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Post by SlaskWroclaw18 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:18 pm

Piast_PL wrote:
polskaforever wrote:I think new kits should be coming out this fall Sept/Oct.
I wish there was some more news on this by now :?
I've been happy with Nike with their last few kits especially with the Red aways, simple but classy. So I am confident they will come up with something nice since we are the hosts.

User avatar
polskaforever
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7266
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:38 pm

Post by polskaforever » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:12 pm

SlaskWroclaw18 wrote:
Piast_PL wrote:
polskaforever wrote:I think new kits should be coming out this fall Sept/Oct.
I wish there was some more news on this by now :?
I've been happy with Nike with their last few kits especially with the Red aways, simple but classy. So I am confident they will come up with something nice since we are the hosts.
I hope so. I dont find the away red nike jerseys anything spectacular.

The home white is ugly as shit.

The best nike jerseys ever designed was when Wisla Krakow was wearing them.
Image

User avatar
Piast_PL
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 1112
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:34 pm
Location: Oakville, ON

Post by Piast_PL » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:18 pm

polskaforever wrote:
SlaskWroclaw18 wrote:
Piast_PL wrote:
polskaforever wrote:I think new kits should be coming out this fall Sept/Oct.
I wish there was some more news on this by now :?
I've been happy with Nike with their last few kits especially with the Red aways, simple but classy. So I am confident they will come up with something nice since we are the hosts.
I hope so. I dont find the away red nike jerseys anything spectacular.

The home white is ugly as shit.

The best nike jerseys ever designed was when Wisla Krakow was wearing them.
Ditto. I don't think Nike has done anything to our jersey's yet to make them spectacular.... and I won't be surprised if what they release for Euro will be any better then what they have for us now...

On a side note I loved those 2008 jerseys PUMA made for us for Euro back in the day!
"To be defeated and not submit, is victory; to be victorious and rest on one's laurels, is defeat." - Józef Piłsudski

User avatar
karmakop
First Team
First Team
Posts: 5269
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 9:22 pm
Location: Hyde Park, NY

Post by karmakop » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:30 pm

Piast_PL wrote:
polskaforever wrote:
SlaskWroclaw18 wrote:
Piast_PL wrote:
polskaforever wrote:I think new kits should be coming out this fall Sept/Oct.
I wish there was some more news on this by now :?
I've been happy with Nike with their last few kits especially with the Red aways, simple but classy. So I am confident they will come up with something nice since we are the hosts.
I hope so. I dont find the away red nike jerseys anything spectacular.

The home white is ugly as shit.

The best nike jerseys ever designed was when Wisla Krakow was wearing them.
Ditto. I don't think Nike has done anything to our jersey's yet to make them spectacular.... and I won't be surprised if what they release for Euro will be any better then what they have for us now...

On a side note I loved those 2008 jerseys PUMA made for us for Euro back in the day!
nike just doesnt make nice jerseys. look at all the teams of the world. real madrid, chelsea, ac milan, bayern have very nice jerseys. nike has big teams like man u, barca , arsenal, juve, inter and yet they make ugly as shit jerseys for them.

jerzy_dudek1
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
Posts: 2304
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:17 pm
Location: london ontario

Post by jerzy_dudek1 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:23 pm

we should have just stuck with puma

imo ive always liked the puma jerseys, nike hasnt impressed me at all yet

User avatar
polskaforever
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7266
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:38 pm

Post by polskaforever » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:13 am

These Nike jerseys were nice for Poland (1997-1998).

Image

I remember I had a fake jersey like this one above ^^^ and it looked really nice. I dont even know where it is anymore :?

Image

http://polishsoccer.atspace.com/jersey.htm
Image

User avatar
karmakop
First Team
First Team
Posts: 5269
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 9:22 pm
Location: Hyde Park, NY

Post by karmakop » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:55 pm

puma WC 2002 were the nicest jerseys poland ever had

User avatar
LegiaMistrz1
Posts: 199
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:00 pm

Post by LegiaMistrz1 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:00 pm

I really like the 2006 WC Hussar Puma Design. The actual jersey material was sort of weird, but the light faded gray design of the hussar was nice.

User avatar
TheWhiteStarArmy
First Team
First Team
Posts: 4206
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 7:30 am
Location: Here and there

Post by TheWhiteStarArmy » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:05 am

karmakop wrote:puma WC 2002 were the nicest jerseys poland ever had
It was bizarrely sized though. I usually wear a medium and had to get an XL version of the jersey just for it to fit.
Image

User avatar
karmakop
First Team
First Team
Posts: 5269
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 9:22 pm
Location: Hyde Park, NY

Post by karmakop » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:09 am

TheWhiteStarArmy wrote:
karmakop wrote:puma WC 2002 were the nicest jerseys poland ever had
It was bizarrely sized though. I usually wear a medium and had to get an XL version of the jersey just for it to fit.

i think it was supposed to fit tight.

User avatar
Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 1739
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:40 pm
Location: Toronto/London

Post by Piecyk02 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:49 pm

The '06 one is the best one by miles, probably the best series of kits ever made, but as somebody said the material is weird. The '08 one fit really well and are a lot more wearable. Haven't bought a nike one yet, the ones we have now are way too plain. Would love to see the clown that came up with the design... a white shirt with a stripe of red on the sleeves, I'd love to work for nike.

User avatar
karmakop
First Team
First Team
Posts: 5269
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 9:22 pm
Location: Hyde Park, NY

Post by karmakop » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:03 am

Piecyk02 wrote:The '06 one is the best one by miles, probably the best series of kits ever made, but as somebody said the material is weird. The '08 one fit really well and are a lot more wearable. Haven't bought a nike one yet, the ones we have now are way too plain. Would love to see the clown that came up with the design... a white shirt with a stripe of red on the sleeves, I'd love to work for nike.
the 08 jersey looked insanely cheap to me because of the material

User avatar
lalek
Posts: 445
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:07 pm
Location: Australia

Post by lalek » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:51 am

The greatest was the Puma 2001. Specifically the one on the right..

Completely all white.

Only bit of red was the number and background of the crest. in long sleave they looked boss. They were the qualifying shirt pre world cup Korea/Japan. First time we qualified for world cup in ages.. good era Kryszalowicz, Swiercziwski, Kaluzny, Hajto, Waldoch, young Krzynowek, Oli, Radoslaw Majdan hahaha

User avatar
Piast_PL
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 1112
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:34 pm
Location: Oakville, ON

Post by Piast_PL » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:34 pm

polskaforever wrote:I think new kits should be coming out this fall Sept/Oct.
Any updates on this?
"To be defeated and not submit, is victory; to be victorious and rest on one's laurels, is defeat." - Józef Piłsudski

User avatar
polskaforever
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7266
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:38 pm

Post by polskaforever » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:06 pm

Piast_PL wrote:
polskaforever wrote:I think new kits should be coming out this fall Sept/Oct.
Any updates on this?
Nothing new. My next guess they will be revealed after playoffs or in Dec when we know who Poland will play against.
Image

User avatar
Mi-Sex
First Team
First Team
Posts: 3036
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:50 am
Contact:

Post by Mi-Sex » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:13 am

I would have though nike would want to release them soon for the christmas market but I doubt it, remember last year they only released them in March
Image
koniec pzpn
polska 2014 world cup champions this time it will be different

User avatar
puma-robert
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 1048
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2005 4:32 pm
Location: Oakville, Ontario
Contact:

Post by puma-robert » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:38 am

Image



Image

i like everything but the pzpn logo :oops:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests