Van Gaal for Poland!!!

Talk about the Polish national team
SlaskWroclaw18
First Team
First Team

Post by SlaskWroclaw18 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:24 pm

PolishBeckham wrote:Saudi Arabia's football federation has hired former Dutch star and Barcelona coach Frank Rijkaard to lead the national team.... so why can't we get someone that good?? Man..PZPN will embarrass us at Euro 2012...
$$$$

Hetman
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Hetman » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:02 pm

PolishBeckham wrote:Saudi Arabia's football federation has hired former Dutch star and Barcelona coach Frank Rijkaard to lead the national team.... so why can't we get someone that good?? Man..PZPN will embarrass us at Euro 2012...
Ukraine has more money than us, yet they didn't hire a foreigner. Smuda is fine for Euro, it's not like he's been bad.

Paramount

Post by Paramount » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:28 pm

Hetman wrote:
Ukraine has more money than us, yet they didn't hire a foreigner. Smuda is fine for Euro, it's not like he's been bad.

I doubt anyone goes against Smuda, but the poor guy will probably be sent off if Poland fails to reach the 2nd round.

If Poland is to get a new coach it has to be really soon, time is ticking and it's not like Friendlies are played every week.

We need a younger coach (IMO) who's been out of the game for a maximum of 5-8 years, he can relate to how the game is played now and help our young guns out.

I don't know how Smuda goes about with his team training but it'd be interesting to see.

PolishBeckham

Post by PolishBeckham » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:54 pm

[qoute]Ukraine has more money than us, yet they didn't hire a foreigner. Smuda is fine for Euro, it's not like he's been bad.[/quote]

I hope that was a joke lol

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:32 pm

PolishBeckham I agree with a lot of what you say, but I just can't take your favorite teams seriously. How can you be a wisla, lech and Legia fan?

TheWhiteDreamsOfLife

Post by TheWhiteDreamsOfLife » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:49 pm

Piecyk02 wrote:PolishBeckham I agree with a lot of what you say, but I just can't take your favorite teams seriously. How can you be a wisla, lech and Legia fan?
Some people don't give into the rivalries, they just support Polish football in general, and those happen to be his favorite teams.

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:20 pm

If people just support Polish footy in general that is cool.

What I find strange however are some people who actually genuinely support for example, both Legia and Lech. :oops:

Gola: "Do you know who Tomaszewski even is Paramount?"
Paramount: "No, and i'm not googling it cause it's some fake"

PolishBeckham

Post by PolishBeckham » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:11 am

Piecyk02 wrote:PolishBeckham I agree with a lot of what you say, but I just can't take your favorite teams seriously. How can you be a wisla, lech and Legia fan?
Thanks for agreeing with me on this! Happy to see that there is someone else who thinks Sumda isn't our guy right now and need a Manager from like Holland, or England etc..Well yes I do love these clubs becuz well my dad played for Legia like 32 yrs ago...lol and wisla has a great history, but lech for me is like the Arsenal of our EK lol that's why i like them. But I also like Polonia, and Gdynia (my home town). But I'm not really happy with the clubs that will play in this yrs Europa Cup (Jagiellonia Białystok and Śląsk Wrocław)...but i will support them becuz they are Polish!

Mi-Sex
First Team
First Team

Post by Mi-Sex » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:03 am

^^ wtf?
(polskaGOLA) wrote:If people just support Polish footy in general that is cool.

What I find strange however are some people who actually genuinely support for example, both Legia and Lech. :oops:
or barcelona
koniec pzpn
polska 2014 world cup champions this time it will be different

PolishBeckham

Post by PolishBeckham » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:27 pm

Mi-Sex wrote:^^ wtf?
(polskaGOLA) wrote:If people just support Polish footy in general that is cool.

or barcelona
OMG NO!! I just think most of the fans that support Barce just do it as a trend...It's also funny that a lot of Latin fans that I've talked to dont know much about players that aren't from Latin America lol!!! Like during the last CL final I had Latin american fans telling me that ManU had no talent other than Rooney, Valenica, Chichi ,and Nani.....and I was like Really??? :roll:

AKsoldier
First Team
First Team

Post by AKsoldier » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:51 pm

Rijkaard hasn't done anything positive since leaving Barcelona.
Bog. Honor. Ojczyzna

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:04 pm

galatasaray fans say rijkaard is the biggest dumbass ever.