Van Gaal for Poland!!!

Talk about the Polish national team
karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Tue May 31, 2011 9:29 am

FearTheMullet wrote:
Piecyk02 wrote:I really don't get it, we're hosting one of the largest sporting events in the world, isn't there any high profile coach that wants to take the risk and try and really make a name for himself. How is it that Turkey get Hiddink and our best prospect is Orest Lenczyk, a coach who hasn't even had a full successful season.
Ive wondered that too. Tells you something about our associations image in the working world of coaches....
Turkey pays him way more. i remember my turkish friend telling me how much and it was a lot. And to be honest, turkey has better players than we do. you could go further with that team.

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Tue May 31, 2011 11:29 am

karmakop wrote:
FearTheMullet wrote:
Piecyk02 wrote:I really don't get it, we're hosting one of the largest sporting events in the world, isn't there any high profile coach that wants to take the risk and try and really make a name for himself. How is it that Turkey get Hiddink and our best prospect is Orest Lenczyk, a coach who hasn't even had a full successful season.
Ive wondered that too. Tells you something about our associations image in the working world of coaches....
Turkey pays him way more. i remember my turkish friend telling me how much and it was a lot. And to be honest, turkey has better players than we do. you could go further with that team.
Yeah but Hiddink was willing to take over South Korea who definitely has weaker players than we do and he became a living legend there. Poland is ever more soccer crazy than Korea, look how much we loved leo during his prime. Guys like Ancelloti or Van Gaal would literally become Gods to our people if they could take us out of our group and lets be honest, we're not exactly that much poorer than Turkey. If the jews at the pzpn got their shit together I think we could attract a manager of that quality. Also remember that when these guys were growing up Poland was a powerhouse in world football, so the name does still hold some prestige.

PolishBeckham

Post by PolishBeckham » Tue May 31, 2011 12:33 pm

The problem is the fact that PZPN doesnt want to spend as much as they did with Leo....Lato's reason as he said before is that he wants a Polish Manager at Euro 2012...His ideal dream is that we win games with Polish Manager but it'll be the opposite! It isn't that no manager wants to jump in...trust me someone like Van Gaal would love to manage Poland at Euro, who wouldn't when your team is already in???

metro13
First Team
First Team

Post by metro13 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:14 am

PolishBeckham wrote:The problem is the fact that PZPN doesnt want to spend as much as they did with Leo....Lato's reason as he said before is that he wants a Polish Manager at Euro 2012...His ideal dream is that we win games with Polish Manager but it'll be the opposite! It isn't that no manager wants to jump in...trust me someone like Van Gaal would love to manage Poland at Euro, who wouldn't when your team is already in???
Is Lato that big of an idiot oh wait he is. if he doesnt understand we will embarass ourselfs then there is nothing we can do Then Lato and Smuda both need to be replaced

metro13
First Team
First Team

Post by metro13 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:17 am

Mi-Sex wrote:welcome to the gay club karmafag
next metro will be talking about how the man is out to get him. its not my fault, its societies fault for screwing me over.

I'm not happy with smuda but I would rather keep him than orest lenczyk, perhaps the pzpn will look at stephan majewski again.
wasnst karmafag always part of this gay club. everyone is out to get me idiots here dont know a thing abot me u all start shit jerk of

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:05 am

metro13 wrote:
PolishBeckham wrote:The problem is the fact that PZPN doesnt want to spend as much as they did with Leo....Lato's reason as he said before is that he wants a Polish Manager at Euro 2012...His ideal dream is that we win games with Polish Manager but it'll be the opposite! It isn't that no manager wants to jump in...trust me someone like Van Gaal would love to manage Poland at Euro, who wouldn't when your team is already in???
Is Lato that big of an idiot oh wait he is. if he doesnt understand we will embarass ourselfs then there is nothing we can do Then Lato and Smuda both need to be replaced
Lato is corrupt like the rest of the heads of the PZPN.

They won't get replaced for ages, and certainly won't if Blatter wins the elections again.

I'm certain in the recent fiasco FIFA is in, the PZPN voted for keeping the elections going, rather than against like most of the sane world. :lol: (Actually, any news on that? Want to know what the PZPN actually did..)

Gola: "Do you know who Tomaszewski even is Paramount?"
Paramount: "No, and i'm not googling it cause it's some fake"

metro13
First Team
First Team

Post by metro13 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:14 pm

isnt Blatter running unopposed now or am I wrong

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:28 pm

metro13 wrote:isnt Blatter running unopposed now or am I wrong
whats the 13 for in ur name. is it for your IQ, u dumb bitch.

Mi-Sex
First Team
First Team

Post by Mi-Sex » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:00 pm

Even if the PZPN were willing to spend the money they spent on Leo I don't think too many foreign managers would be lining up to apply for the job considering the shit Leo got from everyone about not being polish and how the polish football in general is still stuck in the 70's.
koniec pzpn
polska 2014 world cup champions this time it will be different

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:11 am

^^^

Lato could get replaced if we bomb at EUROs.

Foreign coaches would love to play us if you give them the right amount of money.

metro13
First Team
First Team

Post by metro13 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:47 pm

karmakop wrote:
thats a good one faggot. no thats my number I had in high school on the soccer team jerk off. Is there a reason for callingme dumb bitch bc I said Blatter was running unopposed dude you have problems and need to grow up

FearTheMullet
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by FearTheMullet » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:41 pm

metro13 wrote:
karmakop wrote:
thats a good one faggot. no thats my number I had in high school on the soccer team jerk off. Is there a reason for callingme dumb bitch bc I said Blatter was running unopposed dude you have problems and need to grow up
Yep, you're insane. Look at what you always write, then read those back to yourself as if we're saying them. We've been telling you since forever that you need serious help, bro. :lol:

metro13
First Team
First Team

Post by metro13 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:09 pm

fear the mullet another loser who thinks its cool to insult people over the internet :roll: . I know your life is pathetic get help. PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Mi-Sex
First Team
First Team

Post by Mi-Sex » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:15 pm

:lol: :lol: Great post, only losers with pathetic lives insult others on the internet.
ps god isn't real.
koniec pzpn
polska 2014 world cup champions this time it will be different

metro13
First Team
First Team

Post by metro13 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:23 pm

FearTheMullet wrote:
metro13 wrote:
karmakop wrote:
Yep, you're insane. Look at what you always write, then read those back to yourself as if we're saying them. We've been telling you since forever that you need serious help, bro. :lol:
and what I wrote was insane how

metro13
First Team
First Team

Post by metro13 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:25 pm

Mi-Sex wrote::lol: :lol: Great post, only losers with pathetic lives insult others on the internet.
ps god isn't real.
ok so your a hypocrite I see. Go away you atheist

FearTheMullet
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by FearTheMullet » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:32 pm

metro13 wrote:fear the mullet another loser who thinks its cool to insult people over the internet :roll: . I know your life is pathetic get help. PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
Thats exactly what you do. You do, in fact, noting but that. If not tirading against smuda, you're only here trying (i say trying because you fail at this aspect of your pathetic life) to make fun of others too. Don't embarrass yourself anymore than you already have, man. It's just too easy now. :P

PolishBeckham

Post by PolishBeckham » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:24 am

Alright well the team won 2-1 to a Argentina C team and lost(but could of tied/won) from a French B team... So where does Smuda still stay as coach?? Anyone has any news??

andyzOr
First Team
First Team

Post by andyzOr » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:28 am

PolishBeckham

Post by PolishBeckham » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:01 pm

Saudi Arabia's football federation has hired former Dutch star and Barcelona coach Frank Rijkaard to lead the national team.... so why can't we get someone that good?? Man..PZPN will embarrass us at Euro 2012...