Talk about the Polish national team
karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Mon May 30, 2011 12:36 pm

metro13 wrote:
NoReSpEcT wrote:
metro13 wrote:
NoReSpEcT wrote:Don't worry about metro, the guy doesn't know the first thing about Polish football and yet tries to educate everyone about it.
what the fuck you talking about I know more then you think
Well for someone who supposedly knows so much you certainly don't show it in your posts.
I agree with u. I dontshow here if we talked in person your opinion would be diffrent.
ok hahahaha

metro13
First Team
First Team

Post by metro13 » Mon May 30, 2011 1:46 pm

karmakop wrote:
metro13 wrote:
NoReSpEcT wrote:
metro13 wrote:
NoReSpEcT wrote:Don't worry about metro, the guy doesn't know the first thing about Polish football and yet tries to educate everyone about it.
Well for someone who supposedly knows so much you certainly don't show it in your posts.
I agree with u. I dontshow here if we talked in person your opinion would be diffrent.
ok hahahaha
asshole

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Mon May 30, 2011 1:48 pm

metro13 wrote:
karmakop wrote:
metro13 wrote:
NoReSpEcT wrote:
metro13 wrote:
ok hahahaha
asshole
You don't get to say you know wtf you're talking about when you sound like a complete retard on these boards.
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Mon May 30, 2011 2:27 pm

metro lies about all the shit he says to get a kick. but that doesn't mean hes some evil mastermind, hes just an immature little retard. i think hes a 15 year old kid that cant spell anything correctly. he just makes up stories on here to give himself something to do. its easy to make up lies metro, especially over the internet, but dont tell us you're smart and you know what ur talking about. talking to you in real life wouldnt be any different. you'd try to act mature for the first 15 minutes just to prove ur point, but then your real childish personality would come out. when you turn 18 u'll realize that people dont have fun acting like idiots on a message board just cause they can. people come on here to learn things or share ideas, not to act out like an infant.

i also see another dumb thread coming. "Why is everyone such an asshhole to me."

you're the asshole, man. grow the fuck up.
Last edited by karmakop on Mon May 30, 2011 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Mon May 30, 2011 2:29 pm

BTW this is the private message metro just sent me.

if we talked in person you would think diffrent., Ive been following soccer since 1990 but you are a stupid american. I hope usa gets attacked and your there. jerkoff. I dont write has well has a speak u fucked asshole

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Mon May 30, 2011 2:35 pm

Doesn't Metro live in the US? :?

Gola: "Do you know who Tomaszewski even is Paramount?"
Paramount: "No, and i'm not googling it cause it's some fake"

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Mon May 30, 2011 2:40 pm

(polskaGOLA) wrote:Doesn't Metro live in the US? :?
idk metros background but i was born in poland. i can speak, read and write the language.

andyzOr
First Team
First Team

Post by andyzOr » Mon May 30, 2011 3:18 pm

Hes from Garfield NJ..

metro13
First Team
First Team

Post by metro13 » Mon May 30, 2011 4:10 pm

You said it yourself people on the internet make stuff up. yes every single person I have spoken to about soccer is amazed with my knowledge. I'm not disagreeing with people statements here. I dont show it here. What I do show is my hatred for some players and coaches that what i do. I do live in usa and I hate it. Every single person here is against me and wants me to be misrable no difrence then some jerk off on this forum. I'm sick of this stupid spic whos not apriest telling me I shouldnt go to the seminary. Everyime I ask him why not he changes the subject. When the real answer is evry person in this stupid country wants me to be a failure. I get the same treatment by a majority of people here and I'm sick of it. Thats why a spew some crap instead of making comments that make sense.

metro13
First Team
First Team

Post by metro13 » Mon May 30, 2011 4:11 pm

karmakop wrote:metro lies about all the shit he says to get a kick. but that doesn't mean hes some evil mastermind, hes just an immature little retard. i think hes a 15 year old kid that cant spell anything correctly. he just makes up stories on here to give himself something to do. its easy to make up lies metro, especially over the internet, but dont tell us you're smart and you know what ur talking about. talking to you in real life wouldnt be any different. you'd try to act mature for the first 15 minutes just to prove ur point, but then your real childish personality would come out. when you turn 18 u'll realize that people dont have fun acting like idiots on a message board just cause they can. people come on here to learn things or share ideas, not to act out like an infant.

i also see another dumb thread coming. "Why is everyone such an asshhole to me."

you're the asshole, man. grow the fuck up.
screw u fag

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Mon May 30, 2011 4:12 pm

Metro, heres your chance to amaze us with your soccer knowledge
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hejters gona hejt

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Mon May 30, 2011 4:31 pm

metro13 wrote:You said it yourself people on the internet make stuff up. yes every single person I have spoken to about soccer is amazed with my knowledge. I'm not disagreeing with people statements here. I dont show it here. What I do show is my hatred for some players and coaches that what i do. I do live in usa and I hate it. Every single person here is against me and wants me to be misrable no difrence then some jerk off on this forum. I'm sick of this stupid spic whos not apriest telling me I shouldnt go to the seminary. Everyime I ask him why not he changes the subject. When the real answer is evry person in this stupid country wants me to be a failure. I get the same treatment by a majority of people here and I'm sick of it. Thats why a spew some crap instead of making comments that make sense.
exactly you dummy. so how do u expect any of us to take u seriously or to respect your views. you admit it right here that u purposely make dumb comments and then you bitch and moan as to why we keep making fun of you. you seriously are dumb. you make no sense whatsoever and im really starting to think ur a 15 year old kid.

metro13
First Team
First Team

Post by metro13 » Mon May 30, 2011 4:59 pm

back on topic bc karmafag is an idiot. Y dont people realize that Smuda is not the right coach for our team

polskazfynezt69
First Team
First Team

Post by polskazfynezt69 » Mon May 30, 2011 6:20 pm

metro13 wrote:back on topic bc karmafag is an idiot. Y dont people realize that Smuda is not the right coach for our team
Maybe smuda isnt.. but youre still a slut.

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Mon May 30, 2011 6:58 pm

Metro would make a good redneck.

Gola: "Do you know who Tomaszewski even is Paramount?"
Paramount: "No, and i'm not googling it cause it's some fake"

PolishBeckham

Post by PolishBeckham » Tue May 31, 2011 12:01 am

Soooo back on Topic???

Mi-Sex
First Team
First Team

Post by Mi-Sex » Tue May 31, 2011 1:30 am

welcome to the gay club karmafag
next metro will be talking about how the man is out to get him. its not my fault, its societies fault for screwing me over.

I'm not happy with smuda but I would rather keep him than orest lenczyk, perhaps the pzpn will look at stephan majewski again.
koniec pzpn
polska 2014 world cup champions this time it will be different

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Tue May 31, 2011 1:55 am

I really don't get it, we're hosting one of the largest sporting events in the world, isn't there any high profile coach that wants to take the risk and try and really make a name for himself. How is it that Turkey get Hiddink and our best prospect is Orest Lenczyk, a coach who hasn't even had a full successful season.

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Tue May 31, 2011 3:24 am

Oh shit, another addition to the gay club
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hejters gona hejt

FearTheMullet
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by FearTheMullet » Tue May 31, 2011 6:11 am

Piecyk02 wrote:I really don't get it, we're hosting one of the largest sporting events in the world, isn't there any high profile coach that wants to take the risk and try and really make a name for himself. How is it that Turkey get Hiddink and our best prospect is Orest Lenczyk, a coach who hasn't even had a full successful season.
Ive wondered that too. Tells you something about our associations image in the working world of coaches....