Kadra for matches vs Lithuania and Greece (March 25 & 29

Talk about the Polish national team
PolishBeckham

Post by PolishBeckham » Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:36 pm

jastkowice wrote: he looks so much better than most of our players and keeps possession of the ball and moves well with it, not too many people can dribble around 3 or 4 guys and keep fighting this guy has heart and thats why i like him...atleast give him a chance if anything! nothing will be lost if he plays in a friendly
Błaszczykowski? And yes it would be a low point in our Kadra... :oops:

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:51 pm

Its one thing to go after Brazilian rejects and French rejects but going after Israeli rejects is pretty much rock bottom. You may point and say that we are at rock bottom but... I'm in denial :wink:
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

PL4ever

Post by PL4ever » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:37 pm

Piecyk02 wrote:I'll be perfectly honest I don't want a jew on our team... it looks bad enough when we're giving these people with little connection passports, but when we start stealing jews from israel who have already been capped my friends thats a new low. We'll be the laughing stock of eastern Europe, and what is with this obsession with him? He's gonna be 27 this year and he can't even make the match squad for the Israeli senior team... wow he had a couple of good games against European powerhouses Ruch Chorzow and Widzew Lodz come on I'd like to think we have a better midfield than israel does, we don't need this guy.
AGREED 110% :!:
Lust, Envy, Hate, Jealousy - THE 4 DEVILS!!!!

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:38 am

Maor Melikson został powołany do kadry Izraela na mecze eliminacji do Mistrzostw Europy 2012

APolak4u2nV
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by APolak4u2nV » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:57 pm

PL4ever wrote:
Piecyk02 wrote:I'll be perfectly honest I don't want a jew on our team... it looks bad enough when we're giving these people with little connection passports, but when we start stealing jews from israel who have already been capped my friends thats a new low. We'll be the laughing stock of eastern Europe, and what is with this obsession with him? He's gonna be 27 this year and he can't even make the match squad for the Israeli senior team... wow he had a couple of good games against European powerhouses Ruch Chorzow and Widzew Lodz come on I'd like to think we have a better midfield than israel does, we don't need this guy.
AGREED 110% :!:

you remind me of the skin head nazi dude I seen on ross kemp on gangs in poland lol

who cares if he is a jew or the blackest of blacks. Before ww2 Poland was a super tolerant nation in terms of religion and skin color, this was all through history and its fact.... it wasn't until after ww2 where this ' Poland is only for Polaks' mentality arose....

hail hitler :!:

Rafinho
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Rafinho » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:04 pm

polskaforever wrote:
Maor Melikson został powołany do kadry Izraela na mecze eliminacji do Mistrzostw Europy 2012
If I see any racial remarks I will delete them and the poster will get a warning...

As for Melikson... we don't even need any midfielders at the momment our mids are pretty good and doing well for their clubs.. what we need on the NT is defenders and lots of them.. why would we wanna pick up a foreign midfielder... also I read he is 26yrs old.. not even young!

umbro2914

Post by umbro2914 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:20 pm

Quick Question - is the match vs. Lithuania an official FIFA ok'd friendly? Or an EK only game like Moldova/B&H?

Because from what I thought/read is that its a normal game, but on wikipedia (I know, not the most accurate) it says its an unofficial game.

FearTheMullet
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by FearTheMullet » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:49 am

not sure which ones first, but normally the first friendly is the un sanctioned by fifa one, and the second one is the official friendly.

Hetman
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Hetman » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:51 am

umbro2914 wrote:Quick Question - is the match vs. Lithuania an official FIFA ok'd friendly? Or an EK only game like Moldova/B&H?

Because from what I thought/read is that its a normal game, but on wikipedia (I know, not the most accurate) it says its an unofficial game.
It's a normal game, so our foreign players will be available.

PolishBeckham

Post by PolishBeckham » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:55 pm

My Poland Lineup vs. Lithuania:

----------------Lewandowski ----------Grosicki----------------
Obraniak---------------------------------------------Blaszczykowski
---------------Mierzejewski---------Murawski----------------------
Dudka------------Glowacki------------Wołąkiewicz-------------Piszczek
-----------------------------Tyton------------------------------

Jelen should replace Grosicki late in the half after 65mins...

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:54 pm

Hopefully Sandomierski gets some minutes. I love the guy.

Wawrzyniak should've been called up imo.

How do Roger and Oli get their papers so quickly and Cionek and Perquis don't?

Malecki should be called up too, he has been beast recently.
dwa.zero wrote:Wasyl's time w/ our kadra is done. Piszczek has that RB spot locked down, not to mention that decent opposition runs circles around him..that is until he mows them down- :lol:
:lol:
PolishBeckham wrote:No guys...now this is going too far...an Israeli playing for Poland...really guys??? I understand it's 2011 and the world is changing but really?? I would have to say no...I really hope doesn't go as far as becoming like France or Germany...skill level YES!...player ethic NO! I would really like to have some pride like I felt during the win and tie against Portugal..you guys remember that??? When we won with players that where 100% polish?? I really dont want someone telling me that at a bar or where ever I watch a game (that a/ but he is ) Isreali,Brasilian,Colombian,Nigerian, etc.. that helped score that goal...Like I say to Germany or France fans...We are Poland, not The USA...,but what can I do??? Its all up to Smuda..
I think people forget that Polish jews are still 100% Polish ethnically and genetically.

Melikson's mother is Polish, thus he is 50% Polish, just like me. Don't see the issue just because he may have a a bit less skin down in his willie. :wink:

And it's not like Melikson is a reject. He has been a star in Israel for several seasons, most Israeli's love him. I am astounded to see why he doesn't have more caps for Israel.

I'd personally love to have him. He's a class above all our midfielders in that position. (AMC)

Gola: "Do you know who Tomaszewski even is Paramount?"
Paramount: "No, and i'm not googling it cause it's some fake"

PolishBeckham

Post by PolishBeckham » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:11 pm

(polskaGOLA) wrote: Melikson's mother is Polish, thus he is 50% Polish, just like me. Don't see the issue just because he may have a a bit less skin down in his willie.
ethnically maybe by generations and genetically not so much...must Jews came to Poland during either the 13th,14th,or 15th century (read about it under Medieval Polish history)...kinda like Polish Gypsies...are they 100% Polish...no..they are a mix during the years..
Not to offend you in anyway, but are you Jewish?? What is the other 50% btw?

PolishBeckham

Post by PolishBeckham » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm

Also like to add that almost most Jews in Israel are a mix...after WWII must of the Jews in Europe went to present day Israel in 1948ish...and yes that does mean that his mother is a Polish Jew...You would be surprised by just how many Russians there are in Israel! A lot of Polish Jews made what Israel is today! But yes being Jewish is a different Ethnic group...You just need to read about it..

umbro2914

Post by umbro2914 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:38 pm

PolishBeckham wrote:
(polskaGOLA) wrote: Melikson's mother is Polish, thus he is 50% Polish, just like me. Don't see the issue just because he may have a a bit less skin down in his willie.
ethnically maybe by generations and genetically not so much...must Jews came to Poland during either the 13th,14th,or 15th century (read about it under Medieval Polish history)...kinda like Polish Gypsies...are they 100% Polish...no..they are a mix during the years..
And what are you? a full blood Pole? What does that even mean? You sound ridiclious. Going back to 13th century? Almost every Pole has blood from surrounding nations. Poles from Katowice, Sczecin probably have some German / Czech blood. From MaloPolska have Hungarian, Austrian blood. Podcarpacia maybe a little ukranian. From Mazury? Russian/Lithuanian. Get real, and you should be ashamed for calling out the guy just because he's jewish. He's still Polish.

Hetman
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Hetman » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:38 pm

(polskaGOLA) wrote:How do Roger and Oli get their papers so quickly and Cionek and Perquis don't?
The president gave Oli and Roger passports.

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:51 pm

(polskaGOLA) wrote: I think people forget that Polish jews are still 100% Polish ethnically and genetically.
This has got to be the stupidest thing I've ever read... I've given up arguing with you a long time ago, but at least put something semi-intelligent in your posts.

PolishBeckham

Post by PolishBeckham » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:36 am

umbro2914 wrote:
PolishBeckham wrote:
And what are you? a full blood Pole? What does that even mean? You sound ridiclious. Going back to 13th century? Almost every Pole has blood from surrounding nations. Poles from Katowice, Sczecin probably have some German / Czech blood. From MaloPolska have Hungarian, Austrian blood. Podcarpacia maybe a little ukranian. From Mazury? Russian/Lithuanian. Get real, and you should be ashamed for calling out the guy just because he's jewish. He's still Polish.
I dunno if you read my comment in full but I did write that I wasn't trying to offend him in anyway, just a question..Also most of these Poles who might have some different genes from surrounding nations have now maybe no trace of these now...if not like 1/8th of it..

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:26 am

Tyton is injured and needs surgery.

TIME FOR SOME ARTUR BORUC. even though Smuda probably wont call him up ever again....
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

FearTheMullet
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by FearTheMullet » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:27 am

Smuda has to swallow his fucking pride, there is NOT a better Polish keeper. Even if all three of those were healthy, none of them have the experience that Boruc has. We might scrape by, maybe our defense will play solidly. But I never feel secure in a game where Artur is not No.1. Szczesny has lots of promise, tons of potential. But Boruc just has the experience

PolishBeckham

Post by PolishBeckham » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:26 pm

PolishPrancer wrote:Tyton is injured and needs surgery.

TIME FOR SOME ARTUR BORUC. even though Smuda probably wont call him up ever again....
He called up Wojciech Kaczmarek.... :roll: that Idiot doesn't even think of calling up Krzysztof Kotorowski...He's not that bad at all...even just this once... I would love to see Boruc back!