Kadra for matches vs Lithuania and Greece (March 25 & 29

Talk about the Polish national team
PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Kadra for matches vs Lithuania and Greece (March 25 & 29

Post by PolishPrancer » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:50 pm

Poland Squad

Keepers: Przemysław Tytoń (Roda JC Kerkrade, NED), Grzegorz Sandomierski (Jagiellonia Białystok), Sebastian Małkowski (Lechia Gdańsk).

Defenders: Łukasz Piszczek (Borussia Dortmund, GER), Kamil Glik (AS Bari, ITA), Dariusz Dudka (AJ Auxerre, FRA), Arkadiusz Głowacki (Trabzonspor AŞ, TUR), Hubert Wołąkiewicz (Lech Poznań), Maciej Sadlok (Polonia Warszawa), Tomasz Jodłowiec (Polonia Warszawa), Jakub Rzeźniczak (Legia Warszawa), Michał Żewłakow (only for the Greece game) (MKE Ankaragücü, TUR).

Pomocnicy: Ludovic Obraniak (Lille OSC, FRA), Roger (AEK Athens, GRE), Jakub Błaszczykowski (Borussia Dortmund, GER), Sławomir Peszko (1. FC Köln, GER), Rafał Murawski (Lech Poznań), Cezary Wilk (Wisła Kraków), Adrian Mierzejewski (Polonia Warszawa), Szymon Pawłowski (Zagłębie Lubin).

Forwards: Robert Lewandowski (Borussia Dortmund, GER), Ireneusz Jeleń (AJ Auxerre, FRA), Kamil Grosicki (Sivasspor, TUR), Michał Kucharczyk (Legia Warszawa).

Honestly im like halfway satisfied, im scared for our Defense YET AGAIN. And im really pissed off for Smuda for just being unreasonable with not Calling up Boruc. Hes still our best keeper IMO, hands down.
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

PolishBeckham

Post by PolishBeckham » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:21 pm

Dude face it...its another Engel or Janus moment...We have a few footballers that would and can help us a lot, but the only thing that stands in the way of our success is well the manager! >_<; Im also half happy with the choices that he made...I understand that we have 2 good keepers at Arsenal but it doesnt mean that something wont happen again like this...what if Euro 2012 was just around the corner and it happened than...Would Smuda call up Boruc?? In my opinion he'd BETTER!!! Even for these friendlies he should call up good players. We need to move up on the Rankings...We need to make it to Brasil!!!! I am happy that finally Pezko is back! Im unhappy with Gilk and Wilk being called up a big (WTF!)...

metro13
First Team
First Team

Post by metro13 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:21 pm

I LOVE SMUDA HES THE MAN. Fabianski an Szczesny both injured he calls up these 3 goalies. NO PLACE FOR THE CLOWN WOW. Smuda thank you for not calling up this poor excuse of a human being. Your refusal to call in THE CLOWN when needed shows you know what your doing. I cant believe I finally agree with this Smuda. Didnt he also say he would never call back Peszko was called . I was readingon 90minut.pl people where leaving comments like where is Melikson. Who is this Melikson?
Last edited by metro13 on Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

metro13
First Team
First Team

Post by metro13 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:27 pm

I cant wait for THE CLOWN to react to this news. Hopefully he retires from national team for good

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:38 pm

God Smuda is so stubborn, this team is so young it needs a leader like Artur, he should be our captain like Casillas is for Spain. and why not call up Wawrzyniak... he's actually a LB whose been playing well. Why play sadlok or dudak out of position? and what the fuck has Wilk done, complete waste of a call up.

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:59 pm

Piecyk02 wrote:God Smuda is so stubborn, this team is so young it needs a leader like Artur, he should be our captain like Casillas is for Spain. and why not call up Wawrzyniak... he's actually a LB whose been playing well. Why play sadlok or dudak out of position? and what the fuck has Wilk done, complete waste of a call up.
Totally agree with this, Dudka already proved that he usually sucks at LB on our National Team.......... and Glik..... nothing needs to be said about him
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:25 pm

and Matuszczyk is injured... this would have been a perfect time to let Krychowiak play a full 90 min and learn from Murawski.

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:08 pm

PolishPrancer wrote:
Piecyk02 wrote:God Smuda is so stubborn, this team is so young it needs a leader like Artur, he should be our captain like Casillas is for Spain. and why not call up Wawrzyniak... he's actually a LB whose been playing well. Why play sadlok or dudak out of position? and what the fuck has Wilk done, complete waste of a call up.
Totally agree with this, Dudka already proved that he usually sucks at LB on our National Team.......... and Glik..... nothing needs to be said about him
in the couple of Bari matches ive seen this season, Glik played solid... but that was a month ago so idk what hes been up to since.

PolishBeckham

Post by PolishBeckham » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:15 pm

Thank you...I agree,like i said before we have another case of the Engel/Janus... God sometimes I wish I where the manager so I would always pick the ones that are well the best at the moment and let go of all that Polish stubborness that we have!!!

AKsoldier
First Team
First Team

Post by AKsoldier » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:25 pm

I'm a bit worried as it's already March 2011 and Arboleda and Perquis still haven't received their papers.

Boenisch is still injured.

Fabianski and Sczesny are injured ( therefore Smuda should stop being so stubborn and call up Boruc).
Bog. Honor. Ojczyzna

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:30 pm

No Malecki either :evil:

Hetman
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Hetman » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:55 am

polskaforever wrote:No Malecki either :evil:
Wings are crowded with Kuba, Obraniak, Peszko, and Grosicki.

SlaskWroclaw18
First Team
First Team

Post by SlaskWroclaw18 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:01 pm

I wish Boruc was called up. I don't understand the hate (Metro13) against him. He has been a loyal member of the team and yes he had some bad performances (Northern Ireland) but he has had alot less bad performances as compared to the rest of the team. He has saved our ass multiple times and 95% of the time he has been solid as a rock for us. We owe it to Artur to call him up.

Hetman
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Hetman » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:03 pm

Boruc should have apologized to Smuda, instead he fired back. Can't blame Smuda for not calling him up.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:30 pm

Hetman wrote:
I would take Malecki over Peszko anyday 8)

Another fine performance from Malecki. Malecki should get a call up to integrate him into the team a little bit more.

Kuba is injured half the time, Obraniak barely plays for his club, Peszko is too one-dimensional and only Grosicki seems to be doing well. I wouldnt say the wings are crowded and Malecki can also play striker.

He is the reason why Wisla Krakow is in first place in the league and you cant overlook that fact but Polish stubbornness prevails.

andyzOr
First Team
First Team

Post by andyzOr » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:17 pm

anyone knows how Roger's form is right now?
polskaforever wrote:
Hetman wrote:
I would take Malecki over Peszko anyday 8)

Another fine performance from Malecki. Malecki should get a call up to integrate him into the team a little bit more.

Kuba is injured half the time, Obraniak barely plays for his club, Peszko is too one-dimensional and only Grosicki seems to be doing well. I wouldnt say the wings are crowded and Malecki can also play striker.

He is the reason why Wisla Krakow is in first place in the league and you cant overlook that fact but Polish stubbornness prevails.
True about Obraniak, but when he actually does play, he plays good. Hes really active on the pitch and creates many good plays.There's a reason why Obraniak hasn't been getting enough time and its cause his contract expires this summer and he's been club hunting. Lille want to start players who want to stay in Lille, to furthur develop their team not someone who has other future plans. Hence why Ludovic only plays pretty much Europa League games and is the occasional 15 min sub.

Don't matter if he doesn't start for Lille or not, he should ALWAYS be a first choice for Poland.

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:23 pm

AKsoldier wrote:I'm a bit worried as it's already March 2011 and Arboleda and Perquis still haven't received their papers.

Boenisch is still injured.

Fabianski and Sczesny are injured ( therefore Smuda should stop being so stubborn and call up Boruc).
Smuda said from the beginning the earliest they could play is against France in june.

Rogers been playing well, he had two assists last game against PAOK. pretty sure he starts regularly but gets subbed off around 75min

metro13
First Team
First Team

Post by metro13 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:05 am

dont get me wrong I used o like Boruc a lot. The suspensions he has had on national team the ridiculous tatto he got. Hes has made a lot of mistakes other then northern ireland game.

metro13
First Team
First Team

Post by metro13 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:07 am

Hetman wrote:Boruc should have apologized to Smuda, instead he fired back. Can't blame Smuda for not calling him up.
has boruc complained about not being called up this time

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:29 pm

and Roger got another assist today... subbed on 54th minute and assisted on the only goal