Your Final Euro 2012 Kadra!

Talk about the Polish national team
Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:18 pm

You're being way too optimistic, our best teams still regularly lose to the bottom dwellers of our league. Wisla lost to Podbeskidzie and should've lost to Bytom a week later and you're telling me they could get points out of teams like Man City and Newcastle week in week out?

Chinorios

Post by Chinorios » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:34 pm

Piecyk02 wrote:You're being way too optimistic, our best teams still regularly lose to the bottom dwellers of our league. Wisla lost to Podbeskidzie and should've lost to Bytom a week later and you're telling me they could get points out of teams like Man City and Newcastle week in week out?
Remember the game against Tottenham, we almost got them in England, dont look at them as invincibles. Or also remember that little team from 3rd division that beat manu and liverpool in FA cup or sth like that 1 or 2 years ago.

Also Lech isnt a super team cos beat Juventus....

Don't forget to help polish kids in www.pajacyk.pl ;)

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:43 pm

Chinorios wrote:
Piecyk02 wrote:You're being way too optimistic, our best teams still regularly lose to the bottom dwellers of our league. Wisla lost to Podbeskidzie and should've lost to Bytom a week later and you're telling me they could get points out of teams like Man City and Newcastle week in week out?
Remember the game against Tottenham, we almost got them in England, dont look at them as invincibles. Or also remember that little team from 3rd division that beat manu and liverpool in FA cup or sth like that 1 or 2 years ago.

Also Lech isnt a super team cos beat Juventus....
Remember powerhouses Levandia Talin and FC Quarbag? and I don't see them as invincible thats why I didn't write teams like ManU and Chelsea. I can't see our teams being successful against mid table teams like Newcastle or Everton through a whole season.

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:14 pm

Well i still think Majewski can be a great addition to our Euro 2012 squad, with his passing and speed.
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:56 pm

Dude, Majewski blows. He had his few good games last season but this season hes hardly a starter.
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:45 am

nitram wrote:Dude, Majewski blows. He had his few good games last season but this season hes hardly a starter.
I know hes hardly a starter now but i feel like if he got more NT time then hed be a good addition.
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

Sarge

Post by Sarge » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:12 pm

@ Pieczyk02

The thing is that a lot of Polish clubs do better when they play better teams so a Polish club does have a chance of doing relatively well in english football. Take Poznan as an example. They were close to going out to FC Baku and then lost to Sparta Prague twice. Later on they drew twice with Juve and defeated Manchester City among other teams and it happens with the national team as well that they seem to play better when they play a good team. I am not saying that Polish clubs are amazing I just think that they do seem to suffer from the illness of playing worse when the opponent is worse. It could also be related to expectations and that they play better under less pressure and when less is expected of them such as in the Europe League group they were in.

FearTheMullet
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by FearTheMullet » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:51 pm

It could also be that better teams underestimate us. Whether its Man City underestimating an Ekstraklasa team, or our NT

Sarge

Post by Sarge » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:54 pm

It coud be that. Same can be said for Polish team it could be they underestimate certain teams.

Hetman
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Hetman » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:35 pm

PolishPrancer wrote:
nitram wrote:Dude, Majewski blows. He had his few good games last season but this season hes hardly a starter.
I know hes hardly a starter now but i feel like if he got more NT time then hed be a good addition.
he's started the last couple of games, but he usually gets subbed off in the second. i hate polish players in the championship. same story with them always. they arrive with a bang and then fizzle. he should of went to Germany where players can actually develop.

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:17 pm

Can anyone give me some info on Piotr Polczak who plays with Terek Grozny. Last time i read something about him it said he sucks.

NoReSpEcT
First Team
First Team

Post by NoReSpEcT » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:37 am

Yea I remember him from Cracovia as a bit of a dud.

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:51 pm

Horrible example. Wisla cares about the league, not the cup. Sure we should've beaten Podbeskidzie but that's football. I think Maaskant underestimated Bytom, and I don't blame him with the problems they have.

I don't see much different in the first teams of Wisla, Legia and Poznan of seasons past and that of Bottom Premier League sides.

Gola: "Do you know who Tomaszewski even is Paramount?"
Paramount: "No, and i'm not googling it cause it's some fake"

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:14 am

Watching Arsenal vs Blackpool....

I guarantee you atleast 8/16 of Ekstraklasa's teams are better than Blackpool. :lol:

FearTheMullet
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by FearTheMullet » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:52 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:Watching Arsenal vs Blackpool....

I guarantee you atleast 8/16 of Ekstraklasa's teams are better than Blackpool. :lol:
No. Just no.

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:06 am

I posted that at half time mind you. :|

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:55 pm

(polskaGOLA) wrote:I posted that at half time mind you. :|
so stop talking out of your ass. you posted that after watching them play a half.

Blackpool would be the best team in the EK.

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:18 pm

No they wouldn't. :lol:

The pressure they gave Arsenal right after the break was momentum with Arsenal being floppy pieces of shit at defending. After 15 minutes Blackpool's momentum ended and Blackpool went back to being shit.

Do you see Blackpool's defending all match? Atrocious. Melikson, Kirm and Malecki would have a field day with Blackpool.

Blackpool's defenders are shit, there are plenty of better defenders in the Ekstraklasa, Charlie Adam (Blackpool's best player) is shit as well, don't understand the hype from him. Having watched Slask's last few games, I'd say Mila is better than him. Granted I haven't watched many Blackpool games this season, but at the same time you can't say shit as you barely ever watch Ekstraklasa if at all.

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:55 pm

(polskaGOLA) wrote:No they wouldn't. :lol:

The pressure they gave Arsenal right after the break was momentum with Arsenal being floppy pieces of shit at defending. After 15 minutes Blackpool's momentum ended and Blackpool went back to being shit.

Do you see Blackpool's defending all match? Atrocious. Melikson, Kirm and Malecki would have a field day with Blackpool.

Blackpool's defenders are shit, there are plenty of better defenders in the Ekstraklasa, Charlie Adam (Blackpool's best player) is shit as well, don't understand the hype from him. Having watched Slask's last few games, I'd say Mila is better than him. Granted I haven't watched many Blackpool games this season, but at the same time you can't say shit as you barely ever watch Ekstraklasa if at all.
ive been watching blackpool games all season. they are an exciting team to watch. Look at the results theyve put up against some of the best premier league teams. I guess all those teams like Man U that wanted to sign Adam in January are all fools. Charlie Adam is one of the best passers in the premier league. i used to watch EK and stopped cuz of the poor play. u can watch eK all u want, ur still not polish.

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:32 pm

Exciting? Yes. Shit? Yes. There is a reason they are relegation favorites.

Oh look at the results they pulled ! ! ! Big fucking deal. Upsets happen and playing on the floor rather than hoofing the ball up can surprise some teams. If we are playing that game, Lech Poznan shown that they can play with Europe's big boys (yet crumble under pressure to Azerbaijani and small Portuguese teams :roll: ) too.

Charlie Adam may be one of the best passers in the league (though I hardly saw any of that versus Arsenal) but as a footballer he is clearly lacking. The hype he got looks undeserved as all he has to his game is passing.

Man United? Erm the club you 'support', Liverpool, were the ones after him, not Man United.

You stopped watching Ekstraklasa because of the poor play? Then you are missing out. Sure teams like Arka and Cracovia are borefests, but most Ekstraklasa teams play good football, it may not be the level of football of the glorious Premier League, but it is more than entertaining enough, the fans singing all game creating a great atmosphere makes even boring-ish matches worth watching, and the tightness of the league and even-ness of the clubs makes the Ekstraklasa a very good league to follow. Any Pole who doesn't watch Ekstraklasa is missing out big-time.

Oh and me not Polish? :lol: Spierdalaj.

Even if I don't have 100% Polish genes, I support a Polish club and that's all I care about.