Your Final Euro 2012 Kadra!

Talk about the Polish national team
karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:42 pm

(polskaGOLA) wrote:Exciting? Yes. Shit? Yes. There is a reason they are relegation favorites.

Oh look at the results they pulled ! ! ! Big fucking deal. Upsets happen and playing on the floor rather than hoofing the ball up can surprise some teams. If we are playing that game, Lech Poznan shown that they can play with Europe's big boys (yet crumble under pressure to Azerbaijani and small Portuguese teams :roll: ) too.

Charlie Adam may be one of the best passers in the league (though I hardly saw any of that versus Arsenal) but as a footballer he is clearly lacking. The hype he got looks undeserved as all he has to his game is passing.

Man United? Erm the club you 'support', Liverpool, were the ones after him, not Man United.

You stopped watching Ekstraklasa because of the poor play? Then you are missing out. Sure teams like Arka and Cracovia are borefests, but most Ekstraklasa teams play good football, it may not be the level of football of the glorious Premier League, but it is more than entertaining enough, the fans singing all game creating a great atmosphere makes even boring-ish matches worth watching, and the tightness of the league and even-ness of the clubs makes the Ekstraklasa a very good league to follow. Any Pole who doesn't watch Ekstraklasa is missing out big-time.

Oh and me not Polish? :lol: Spierdalaj.

Even if I don't have 100% Polish genes, I support a Polish club and that's all I care about.
Erm Man U were more rumored to sign him. http://www.caughtoffside.com/2011/01/31 ... rlie-adam/

the liverpool rumors were on transfer deadline and thats about it.

i know how shitty EK is. talent level and play may be worse than MLS. I stopped watching both leagues.
Last edited by karmakop on Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:47 pm

That is just rumors. :lol:

Liverpool were the ones after him all January. Read the article you posted off Google's first hit.

edit: Gah, stop editing your posts. :lol:

Liverpool transfer rumors were going throughout the whole month, Liverpool were launching bids at Blackpool for most of middle and end of the month. It wasn't transfer deadline stuff, if anything the Adam transfer was completely over by January 26-8th when the Torres and Suarez transfers were in full swing.
Last edited by (polskaGOLA) on Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gola: "Do you know who Tomaszewski even is Paramount?"
Paramount: "No, and i'm not googling it cause it's some fake"

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:50 pm

Hard to compare MLS to any European league.

I compare Ekstraklasa to Championship level and I think that's not doing justice as the top clubs are probably better than the Championship's top teams. As I said last page (I think it was), the first teams of Wisla, Legia and last seasons Lech are at the same level if not better than some of the EPL's bottom teams.

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:52 pm

(polskaGOLA) wrote:That is just rumors. :lol:

Liverpool were the ones after him all January. Read the article you posted off Google's first hit.
i remember watching Man U-blackpool and commentators saying that Ferguson really loves Adam and and theyll be making a bid fo him. and that was when Ian Holloway pissed everyone off by saying 14 mill isnt enough for Adam.

whats wrong with you seriously. clearly i was right when i said Man U wanted him and ur trying to disprove a fact. big diddly ur not always right.

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:56 pm

(polskaGOLA) wrote:I posted that at half time mind you. :|
like when u posted this i thought u were retarded. Mullet didnt agree with u about half EK being better than Blackpool so you changed ur mind at halftime because Blackpool played better.

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:56 pm

Read my edited post.

Man U may or may have not wanted him, we don't know as it was rumors. Liverpool clearly wanted him and were going after him all month. I just found it odd you would remember United being rumored to be interested over your own club who had serious interest.

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:02 pm

karmakop wrote:
like when u posted this i thought u were retarded. Mullet didnt agree with u about half EK being better than Blackpool so you changed ur mind at halftime because Blackpool played better.
No - Look at the time stamps.

I posted the comment at half time. Mullet replied after 20 or so minutes into the second half after Blackpool were in their little spell of dominance, and that is where my reply came from. :lol:

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:07 pm

(polskaGOLA) wrote:Read my edited post.

Man U may or may have not wanted him, we don't know as it was rumors. Liverpool clearly wanted him and were going after him all month. I just found it odd you would remember United being rumored to be interested over your own club who had serious interest.
Liverpool talks were goin on about the same time as Man U. and who cares i didnt mention liverpool. so maybe i forgot. dont be mad cuz i was right with the man u thing. after liverpool got declined a couple of times, the links to Man U got a lot stronger so maybe thats why i remembered that. Rumors reported on proper sites dont just come out of thin air. if 5 different credible sites are reporting Ferguson wants Adam then i believe it.

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:09 pm

(polskaGOLA) wrote:
karmakop wrote:

I posted the comment at half time. Mullet replied after 20 or so minutes into the second half after Blackpool were in their little spell of dominance, and that is where my reply came from. :lol:
so what? it proves the same thing. that u were willing to change ur mind based on how they played in the second half. and u based ur opinion of them on 1 half of footy... against arsenal.

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:15 pm

karmakop wrote:
(polskaGOLA) wrote:Read my edited post.

Liverpool talks were goin on about the same time as Man U. and who cares i didnt mention liverpool. so maybe i forgot. dont be mad cuz i was right with the man u thing. after liverpool got declined a couple of times, the links to Man U got a lot stronger so maybe thats why i remembered that. Rumors reported on proper sites dont just come out of thin air. if 5 different credible sites are reporting Ferguson wants Adam then i believe it.
So we can concede we were both right and wrong?

Oh and it just takes one source before it goes on all the other 'credible' websites. That's how rumors spread.
karmakop wrote:
(polskaGOLA) wrote:
karmakop wrote:

so what? it proves the same thing. that u were willing to change ur mind based on how they played in the second half. and u based ur opinion of them on 1 half of footy... against arsenal.
I never changed my mind on anything regarding Blackpool.

I'm not basing my opinion on them on 1 half, I've watched other games of theirs this season, on extended highlights anyway.

What I said about Charlie Adam was based mostly on this game however.

nykibic

Post by nykibic » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:59 am

My Euro team would look like this

keeper Szczesny

defenders Piszczek Krychowiak Perquis Boenisch

Midfield Blaszczykowski Matuszczyk Obraniak Polanski Mierzejewski

Attack Lewandowski

Bench
Fabianski, Sandomierski
Glowacki, Glik, Wojtkowiak, Wawrzyniak
Wilk, Murawski, Dudka, Peszko
Grosicki, Jelen,

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:59 am

Krychowiak as cb? :roll:
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

nykibic

Post by nykibic » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:13 pm

nitram wrote:Krychowiak as cb? :roll:
If I am not mistaken he can play as a centre back and a defensive midfielder. I remember there being talks about him playing that position for us.

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:54 pm

nykibic wrote:
nitram wrote:Krychowiak as cb? :roll:
If I am not mistaken he can play as a centre back and a defensive midfielder. I remember there being talks about him playing that position for us.
So in your final kadra, you want a young, untested, and out of position player as a cb?
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

nykibic

Post by nykibic » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:45 pm

no not at all i would want a young tested player who can also play cb. Given the players that we have for our defence I dont think it would hurt to give him a chance. I probably put him in my starting lineup prematuraly but I would love to see how he would do. At one point Piszczek who was a forward turned out to be a really good right back and Krychowiak is a lot more defensive minded. I know that Krychowiak hasnt proven himself and I shouldnt be saying he should be in our kadra as a cb right now. I just like this kid thats why I put him there.

heres an article I read about Krychowiak playing cb http://www.orange.pl/kid,4000003326,id, ... tu,article.

LewandowskiBvB

Post by LewandowskiBvB » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:12 pm

nykibic wrote:no not at all i would want a young tested player who can also play cb. Given the players that we have for our defence I dont think it would hurt to give him a chance. I probably put him in my starting lineup prematuraly but I would love to see how he would do. At one point Piszczek who was a forward turned out to be a really good right back and Krychowiak is a lot more defensive minded. I know that Krychowiak hasnt proven himself and I shouldnt be saying he should be in our kadra as a cb right now. I just like this kid thats why I put him there.

heres an article I read about Krychowiak playing cb http://www.orange.pl/kid,4000003326,id, ... tu,article.
Your link doesnt work :?:

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:21 pm

ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

nykibic

Post by nykibic » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:43 pm

LewandowskiBvB wrote:
nykibic wrote:no not at all i would want a young tested player who can also play cb. Given the players that we have for our defence I dont think it would hurt to give him a chance. I probably put him in my starting lineup prematuraly but I would love to see how he would do. At one point Piszczek who was a forward turned out to be a really good right back and Krychowiak is a lot more defensive minded. I know that Krychowiak hasnt proven himself and I shouldnt be saying he should be in our kadra as a cb right now. I just like this kid thats why I put him there.

Your link doesnt work :?:
Im sorry I thought it would. Thank you PolishPrancer.

elderon
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by elderon » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:51 am

GK: Szczesny

DR: Piszczek
DC: Glik
DC: Perquis
DL: Boenich

MR: Kuba
MC: Borysiuk
MC: Obraniak
ML: Mierzejewski

SS: Jelen
ST: Lewandowski

Szczesny was number one in Arsenal last season, and he is our current best goalkeeper and will be. He is brave, and his performance vs United and Tottenham is truly a inspiration for such a young goalkeeper.

What to say about Glik, he raped Milans offence last season without any problems, he could stop Zlatan, he can try to stop Rooney..

This is what I hope.. if people haven't seen Borysiuk, what he was doing in Ekstraklasa last season.. Well, that guy is the only "polish" version of Xavi.. And he is looking a lot for deadly through balls.. He is working a lot in the defense and I think him and Obraniak is a good combination.

Mierzejewski was the best winger of Ekstraklasa last season with Polonia and now he moved to Turkey, having a lot of playing time and he is playing always with confidence no matter of the opposistion. And we need that kind of a player on a wing. Peszko is a sub, and he can sometimes get his nerves overhead and can cost a loss.
"Polska jest tam gdzie my jestesmy"

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:37 pm

Krychowiak is probably a better attacking midfielder than CB. :lol:

I'm up for Borysiuk as well, the guy is easily by far the most talented young midfielder in the Ekstraklasa, but will he be ready to start for the NT? I don't think so. Bench football for him unless he really proves himself in the upcoming year. (will be interesting if he transfers to Udinese)

Glik? Please no. The guy was a below average CB in the Ekstraklasa and failed at the worst club in Serie A. I'd much rather Ekstraklasa players like Lukasiewicz, Fojut, Jodlowiec, Jedrzyczyk, Komorowski, Thiago Rangel and friends than Glik.