Player ratings

Talk about the Polish national team
metro13
First Team
First Team

Player ratings

Post by metro13 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:01 pm

Kuszczak 3 why did he even make those saves at the end. no wonder he sits at man u

Wojtkowiak 2
Zewlakow 2 thanks for everything u have done now piss off
Glik 2
Dudka 1 now fuck off for good

Adrian m 1 never heard of u I hope I never hear ur name again
Murawski 4 really poor
Peszko 5 only 1 who even tried

Blaszczykowski 3 very poor yea and get a haircut
Lewandowski 2 u suck and maruis lewandowski is a better foward then u and hes a defensive midfielder
Nowak 1 useless

Smuda -1000000 why would u want us to play this game. Tanzania lost to Brazil 5-1 we get this. seriously PISS OFF we need a greta coach that will be fired or quits after world cup Smuda is not the answer.

maciej
First Team
First Team

Post by maciej » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:04 pm

Czas Na EB
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Czas Na EB » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:01 pm

"Euro 2012 will be a tournament of upsets.... I know I'm already upset about Poland"

RJ22
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by RJ22 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:02 pm

Mi-Sex
First Team
First Team

Post by Mi-Sex » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:38 pm

can always trust pope metro xiii to cheer me up
i'm sure when we get this greta coach metro speaks of we will be able compete with the likes of spain
koniec pzpn
polska 2014 world cup champions this time it will be different

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:42 pm

:lol:

metro13
First Team
First Team

Post by metro13 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:43 pm

Mi-Sex wrote:can always trust pope metro xiii to cheer me up
i'm sure when we get this greta coach metro speaks of we will be able compete with the likes of spain
screw u

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:44 pm

Kuszczak 3 why did he even make those saves at the end. no wonder he sits at man u

The logic is to intricate for me to understand.
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

Chinorios

Post by Chinorios » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:09 pm

when will be the ratings of how are some fans? :oops:

Don't forget to help polish kids in www.pajacyk.pl ;)

metro13
First Team
First Team

Post by metro13 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:12 pm

nitram wrote:Kuszczak 3 why did he even make those saves at the end. no wonder he sits at man u

The logic is to intricate for me to understand.
y did he make those saves how hard is that to understand if he didnt i would of been worse and honestly it should of been bc we suck. Piss off ok. those are are 2 diffrent sentences jerk off.

NoReSpEcT
First Team
First Team

Post by NoReSpEcT » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:15 am

You would have been worse if kuszczak didn't make those saves? Well thank God for him making them I guess because you're pretty bad as it is.

pawelhuu

Post by pawelhuu » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:47 am

NoReSpEcT wrote:You would have been worse if kuszczak didn't make those saves? Well thank God for him making them I guess because you're pretty bad as it is.
Even if would be Casillas as our GK, the result would be the same.

Only in first half our most solid players was Jakub, then Pesko and maybe Murawski. And personally Robert and Nowak have talent but they need to work it.

metro13
First Team
First Team

Post by metro13 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:38 am

NoReSpEcT wrote:You would have been worse if kuszczak didn't make those saves? Well thank God for him making them I guess because you're pretty bad as it is.
WTF ?

NoReSpEcT
First Team
First Team

Post by NoReSpEcT » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:47 am

Welcome to our world buddy.

Dj Domino
First Team
First Team

Post by Dj Domino » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:13 pm

Alright now...

Kuszczak (5): A couple of nice saves, some bad positioning, some horrible defending. Wasn't given much of a chance but still didn't do well.
---------------
Wojtkowiak (4): Iniesta destroyed him anytime he had the ball, was very poor defending today. Could never get forward. I like him but the difference in class showed.

Zewlakow (6): Did well in the air, on the ground was hassled a bit and obviously giving up 6 goals as a center back is bad but his defensive partners made it extremely difficult for him.

Glik (3): The worst player on an awful night. Constantly out of position, constantly challenging too aggressively and leaving Zewlakow exposed, no composure on the ball. Never thought he was any good in the EK, needs to improve mentally A LOT.

Dudka (4.5): Thought he started off pretty well, got forward to fill space but clearly has no quality in the final third. Defensively couldn't cope with the speed and guile of Spain but still clearly better than Glik or Wojtkowiak.
----------------
Peszko (6.5): Unsure of him in the middle but showed great willingness and drive. Tackled ferociously and had our only real chance. Pressures the ball handler constantly and though bit of a lightweight makes a nuisance out of himself. At the EK level he can use his offensive talents but here he had to adapt and did so well. Our best player on the night.

Murawski (5): Tried hard, ran, but he can't be the one holding the midfield three against a team like Spain. Unable to show his passing ability as we never had the ball but saw a couple of clever turns from him.

Mierzejewski (5): Pleasantly surprised. Rating is not great but I see something in him. He battled hard and won a few tackles. Technically his passing is ok, but like everyone else got run ragged by Spain.
----------------
Nowak (3.5): Never understood this guy's hype. Sure all the Polish players were a level below Spain in terms of ability but this guy is a level below the Polish players. Defensively was absent, offensively his lack of touch and physicality meant he could not hold up the ball. Had one play where he successfully held the ball up and made a run but that's it. Not good enough for the national team.

Lewandowski (5.5): Physically did very well against Puyol, won headers and held the ball up decently. He was offered zero support however and was left isolated where he often lost the ball.

Blaszczykowski (4): One of his worst games for us I've seen. Willing runner and defender as always but his touch and passing were well below his usual standard. Set piece deliveries were also lacking. Hopefully just an aberration.

SUBS

Matuszczyk (4): When he came on for Mierzejewski at half time we totally lost the plot. We lost all our steel in midfield, he was awe struck. Couldn't win a tackle and was never on the ball. Still young though.

Sadlok (5): This kid impresses me. Great composure on the ball and smart, MUCH smarter than Glik. Needs to bulk up and be better defending against individuals but I really like him. I would like to see him play a defensive midfield role.

Sobiech (4): Totally invisible. He was offered zero support and couldn't do anything himself against the Spanish back line. I like him though, I think he makes intelligent runs but clearly was over matched.

Didn't see enough to comment on the other subs.

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:40 pm

"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

Benek
First Team
First Team

Post by Benek » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:04 pm

Domino i'm sorry dude but some of those rankings are way too high. Way too high for some.

Dj Domino
First Team
First Team

Post by Dj Domino » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:12 pm

Benek wrote:Domino i'm sorry dude but some of those rankings are way too high. Way too high for some.
Relative to each other (i.e. Zewlakow too high compared to Dudka or someone else) or in absolute terms? If you're arguing the latter then it just comes down to our own personal view of a 10 point scale. For what it's worth 6 for me is below average and I really didn't think a 3 was possible for a Polish player. If it's the former then we can debate that.

Benek
First Team
First Team

Post by Benek » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:05 pm

take 2pts off from each ranking...

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:20 am

Benek wrote:take 2pts off from each ranking...
I agree. Domino was giving a passing grade and/or slightly below to the majority of the players when it was not the case.