Poland vs Spain

Talk about the Polish national team
Post Reply
pawelhuu
Posts: 435
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:27 pm

Post by pawelhuu » Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:03 pm

polishbobo wrote:
pawelhuu wrote:
Benek wrote:
formulapol wrote:Yea Poland does suck but that was a off day.
Spain losing to the Swiss could be considered an off day, sucking for years wouldn't.

nitram wrote:You think NK could beat us if we brought our A game?
Yea. They are a very technically good side. Their passing is great, their fitness is great, their speed is great. Brazil beat them 2-1, and both of the goals scored by Brazil were world class. I know jack shit about North Korea, but they looked pretty good vs Brazil.
That logic is stupid, first our NT totally gave up when they received the third goal, many mexicans here says that Poland left the spanish to made his game, maybe they are right.

North Korea is not better, and the result for Brazil was very pathetic and dissapointing, more than the Spanish result for me. North Korea is not better than Poland, yes they have heart but they never will beat our NT thats for sure, Serbia, Finland and Bulgary are much better than North Korea. Stop viewing our NT 6 to 0 lost like our only game for years.
The problem is that we've been consistently playing, well, not good football. I think at this point in time, North Korea can beat our National Team...
Then why Serbia couldn't beat us, or Finland or Bulgary, teams who are much better than North Korea.

I repeat you are viewing the lost against Spain that the only game who Poland had in years, that's completly wrong. North Korea is only a bit better than San Marino, surprised that North Korea played well against Brazil? well San Marino once beated England and once San Marino tied with Italy, France lost against China. It's football anything can be happen.

User avatar
wks slask
Posts: 363
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 2:47 pm
Location: Melbourne

Post by wks slask » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:43 pm

pawelhuu wrote:
polishbobo wrote:
pawelhuu wrote:
Benek wrote:
formulapol wrote:Yea Poland does suck but that was a off day.
Spain losing to the Swiss could be considered an off day, sucking for years wouldn't.

nitram wrote:You think NK could beat us if we brought our A game?
Yea. They are a very technically good side. Their passing is great, their fitness is great, their speed is great. Brazil beat them 2-1, and both of the goals scored by Brazil were world class. I know jack shit about North Korea, but they looked pretty good vs Brazil.
That logic is stupid, first our NT totally gave up when they received the third goal, many mexicans here says that Poland left the spanish to made his game, maybe they are right.

North Korea is not better, and the result for Brazil was very pathetic and dissapointing, more than the Spanish result for me. North Korea is not better than Poland, yes they have heart but they never will beat our NT thats for sure, Serbia, Finland and Bulgary are much better than North Korea. Stop viewing our NT 6 to 0 lost like our only game for years.
The problem is that we've been consistently playing, well, not good football. I think at this point in time, North Korea can beat our National Team...
Then why Serbia couldn't beat us, or Finland or Bulgary, teams who are much better than North Korea.

I repeat you are viewing the lost against Spain that the only game who Poland had in years, that's completly wrong. North Korea is only a bit better than San Marino, surprised that North Korea played well against Brazil? well San Marino once beated England and once San Marino tied with Italy, France lost against China. It's football anything can be happen.
Wow so you have seen them play alot have you?
Image

User avatar
Benek
First Team
First Team
Posts: 13897
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:47 am

Post by Benek » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:50 pm

pawelhuu wrote: North Korea is only a bit better than San Marino, surprised that North Korea played well against Brazil?
You think North Korea is slightly better than San Marino?

:lol:
Image

User avatar
PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team
Posts: 4242
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:31 pm

Post by PolishPrancer » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:48 pm

Benek wrote:
pawelhuu wrote: North Korea is only a bit better than San Marino, surprised that North Korea played well against Brazil?
You think North Korea is slightly better than San Marino?

:lol:
LOL North Korea is a fucking BEEEEEEASSSSSSSSSTTTTTT 8)
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

User avatar
karmakop
First Team
First Team
Posts: 5269
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 9:22 pm
Location: Hyde Park, NY

Post by karmakop » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:03 pm

Idk why u guys keep talking about North Korea. Dont even lie, the only game all of u have seen of theirs is the Brazil game. All they did that match was play counter attack football. Idk where some of u saw this supposed speed, technique and great passing. They barely touched the fucking ball.

User avatar
Mi-Sex
First Team
First Team
Posts: 3036
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:50 am
Contact:

Post by Mi-Sex » Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:17 pm

pawelhuu wrote:
Benek wrote:
formulapol wrote:Yea Poland does suck but that was a off day.
Spain losing to the Swiss could be considered an off day, sucking for years wouldn't.

nitram wrote:You think NK could beat us if we brought our A game?
Yea. They are a very technically good side. Their passing is great, their fitness is great, their speed is great. Brazil beat them 2-1, and both of the goals scored by Brazil were world class. I know jack shit about North Korea, but they looked pretty good vs Brazil.
That logic is stupid, first our NT totally gave up when they received the third goal, many mexicans here says that Poland left the spanish to made his game, maybe they are right.

North Korea is not better, and the result for Brazil was very pathetic and dissapointing, more than the Spanish result for me. North Korea is not better than Poland, yes they have heart but they never will beat our NT thats for sure, Serbia, Finland and Bulgary are much better than North Korea. Stop viewing our NT 6 to 0 lost like our only game for years.
1) the fact that we conceded a third goal so early should tell you something
2) any team that 'gives up' is fucking crap
pawelhuu wrote: North Korea is only a bit better than San Marino
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
koniec pzpn
polska 2014 world cup champions this time it will be different

metro13
First Team
First Team
Posts: 3362
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 3:46 pm

Post by metro13 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:55 pm

karmakop wrote:Idk why u guys keep talking about North Korea. Dont even lie, the only game all of u have seen of theirs is the Brazil game. All they did that match was play counter attack football. Idk where some of u saw this supposed speed, technique and great passing. They barely touched the fucking ball.
actually FSC showed North Korea in world cup qualifying a couple times they showed the last 2 south korea- north korea games. I watched them I knew North Korea is better then most people taught.

User avatar
karmakop
First Team
First Team
Posts: 5269
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 9:22 pm
Location: Hyde Park, NY

Post by karmakop » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:29 pm

metro13 wrote:
karmakop wrote:Idk why u guys keep talking about North Korea. Dont even lie, the only game all of u have seen of theirs is the Brazil game. All they did that match was play counter attack football. Idk where some of u saw this supposed speed, technique and great passing. They barely touched the fucking ball.
actually FSC showed North Korea in world cup qualifying a couple times they showed the last 2 south korea- north korea games. I watched them I knew North Korea is better then most people taught.
yea but u may have been the only crzy one that actually wanted to wacth the two koreas.

User avatar
Leadcomic
Posts: 437
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:58 pm
Location: Long Island

Post by Leadcomic » Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:29 am

Yo metro, you say you're related to Smuda so can you or someone in your family who is close to him ask him if he can contact Koscielny personally to see if he can convince him to play for us. We're running out of time if Arsenal sign him. Out of all the foreign players this is the only one who I would really want and is class.

pawelhuu
Posts: 435
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:27 pm

Post by pawelhuu » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:58 pm

Mi-Sex wrote:
pawelhuu wrote:
Benek wrote:
formulapol wrote:Yea Poland does suck but that was a off day.
Spain losing to the Swiss could be considered an off day, sucking for years wouldn't.

nitram wrote:You think NK could beat us if we brought our A game?
Yea. They are a very technically good side. Their passing is great, their fitness is great, their speed is great. Brazil beat them 2-1, and both of the goals scored by Brazil were world class. I know jack shit about North Korea, but they looked pretty good vs Brazil.
That logic is stupid, first our NT totally gave up when they received the third goal, many mexicans here says that Poland left the spanish to made his game, maybe they are right.

North Korea is not better, and the result for Brazil was very pathetic and dissapointing, more than the Spanish result for me. North Korea is not better than Poland, yes they have heart but they never will beat our NT thats for sure, Serbia, Finland and Bulgary are much better than North Korea. Stop viewing our NT 6 to 0 lost like our only game for years.
1) the fact that we conceded a third goal so early should tell you something
2) any team that 'gives up' is fucking crap
pawelhuu wrote: North Korea is only a bit better than San Marino
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
So tell me now again, North Korea is better than Poland :lol: :lol: :lol:
North Korea gain the final spot in Asia, Australia got the first spot, South Korea the second, Japan the third and luckly North Korea gained the final spot against team who Poland played in a shit tournament a year ago with pure polish players. Thailand, Singapour, etc...

I repeat why people see that lost against Spain like the only game who had our NT in years. Poland gave up against more shittier teams before in important matches.

User avatar
Benek
First Team
First Team
Posts: 13897
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:47 am

Post by Benek » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:49 pm

Just because a team can beat someone doesn't mean they are truly better. Mid to lower table teams do on occasion beat the higher ranked teams. That doesn't mean they are better.

I still think that North Korea would beat Poland. Our players don't match up good against them. Portugal on the other hand has a bunch of small, fast little dudes as well that obviously are more skillful than the North Koreans.
Image

User avatar
Dj Domino
First Team
First Team
Posts: 6257
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 4:45 pm

Post by Dj Domino » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:28 pm

Benek wrote:Just because a team can beat someone doesn't mean they are truly better. Mid to lower table teams do on occasion beat the higher ranked teams. That doesn't mean they are better.

I still think that North Korea would beat Poland. Our players don't match up good against them. Portugal on the other hand has a bunch of small, fast little dudes as well that obviously are more skillful than the North Koreans.
Why do we not match up well against them? N. Korea could beat Poland, but in a 50-50 bet would you really put your money on them?

metro13
First Team
First Team
Posts: 3362
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 3:46 pm

Post by metro13 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:00 pm

Leadcomic wrote:Yo metro, you say you're related to Smuda so can you or someone in your family who is close to him ask him if he can contact Koscielny personally to see if he can convince him to play for us. We're running out of time if Arsenal sign him. Out of all the foreign players this is the only one who I would really want and is class.
I never said I was related to him my uncle is friends with him

pawelhuu
Posts: 435
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:27 pm

Post by pawelhuu » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:39 pm

Benek wrote:Just because a team can beat someone doesn't mean they are truly better. Mid to lower table teams do on occasion beat the higher ranked teams. That doesn't mean they are better.

I still think that North Korea would beat Poland. Our players don't match up good against them. Portugal on the other hand has a bunch of small, fast little dudes as well that obviously are more skillful than the North Koreans.
Dude they lost 7 to 0 against Portugal, there are the worst team in the world cup, Serbia, Finland and Bulgary are much better than North Korea. They only had players in their own league who is one the worst leagues of the world. Even Greece is much better than North Korea.

User avatar
nicram
First Team
First Team
Posts: 6790
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:43 am
Location: Bramledesh

Post by nicram » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:37 pm

Don't worry, their tactics, 1-3-1-5, are way over your head :lol:
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

Pan Borkowski
First Team
First Team
Posts: 5143
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:27 am
Contact:

Post by Pan Borkowski » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:50 pm

Benek wrote:I still think that North Korea would beat Poland. Our players don't match up good against them.
I dont know about that. I think you're talking out of your ass.

We played Thailand a few months ago (similar ranking) and we crushed them 6-1. Can't imagine Korea being that much better then Thailand.

SagarisGTB
Posts: 408
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:16 pm

Post by SagarisGTB » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:37 pm

Pan Borkowski wrote:We played Thailand a few months ago (similar ranking) and we crushed them 6-1. Can't imagine Korea being that much better then Thailand.
What? They are much better. Thailand finished bottom of thier group in the third round of AFC qualifying with only one point against Japan, they lost 4-1 and 0-3. DPRK did not lose in that round and drew twice against SK, finishing second on goal difference with 12 points. They then advanced to the 4th round and beat out Iran, Saudi Arabia and UAE. Again drawing once with SK and losing 1-0, they were very competitive in qualifying.

They put in a tidy performance against Brazil. Against Portugal it was 1-0 at halftime, but then Portugal scored a few and DPRK couldnt cope anymore. They were tired and probably lost their spirit. Portugal played very well too and were quite clinical.

DPRK is much better than Thailand.

User avatar
Benek
First Team
First Team
Posts: 13897
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:47 am

Post by Benek » Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:54 pm

I don't think we would get our asses kicked or anything and after watching the Portugal game it might be fairly tight but i still think that with the current team we have, we wouldn't win.

Vs Portugal, they played well in the 1st half. They allowed the goal and they couldn't simply hold back. They were forced to try to attack a bit more and that opened up the game nicely for Portugal.
Image

User avatar
polskaforever
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7257
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:38 pm

Post by polskaforever » Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:58 pm

Benek wrote:I don't think we would get our asses kicked or anything and after watching the Portugal game it might be fairly tight but i still think that with the current team we have, we wouldn't win.

Vs Portugal, they played well in the 1st half. They allowed the goal and they couldn't simply hold back. They were forced to try to attack a bit more and that opened up the game nicely for Portugal.
NKorea tried to win the game or maybe draw at least and did the best they could.
Image

User avatar
Polski_orzel
First Team
First Team
Posts: 3228
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:41 am
Location: University of Victoria

Post by Polski_orzel » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:07 am

Benek wrote:I don't think we would get our asses kicked or anything and after watching the Portugal game it might be fairly tight but i still think that with the current team we have, we wouldn't win.

Vs Portugal, they played well in the 1st half. They allowed the goal and they couldn't simply hold back. They were forced to try to attack a bit more and that opened up the game nicely for Portugal.
Weren't we 1-0-1 the last two times we played against Portugal? This team we have now isn't built to win. Everyone's gotta understand that. Smuda's trying to build a team that can compete not now but in two years. Chances are, Poland isn't going to win Euro 2012, but if they get past the group stage, it'd be a pretty big success, because that's almost 50% more difficult than at the WC (where there are 32 teams to compete with, as opposed to 16).

A typical Polish coach would have made a squad with an avg age of 30 to play again Spain. The only old guys we had playing were guys to command their line, or other to see if they fit the system. He's making a system, and we can at least be thankful for that.


And North Korea did NOT play well against Brazil. They'd block 100 shots, and then kick the ball where a sneaky communist ninja would run with the ball. They'd have possession for tops 30 seconds (including the 5 seconds where their goalie would hold the ball). The difference is, though, that they stuck to their system and kept the game close. I guarantee they wouldn't play with like 10 guys in the box against Poland.
Image
Image
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests