Poland vs Spain

Talk about the Polish national team
Benek
First Team
First Team

Post by Benek » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:04 pm

jam-role wrote: Well i got news for you,majewski aint great.I have watched him closely this season with forest and yes hes reasonable at 2nd tier Englsih league he is NOT going to be anything exceptional.
If we want to fill polish NT with 2nd tier englsih league then the future aint that bright ,is it?
I wasn't going to be the one to bring it up but yea, absolutely right

and thank you, here i though i'm the only one that can see that this team and it's nearby future ain't looking that good

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:07 pm

Why you so pessimistic Benek? We look better than before. Patience bro
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

Mi-Sex
First Team
First Team

Post by Mi-Sex » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:12 pm

Benek wrote:
jam-role wrote: Well i got news for you,majewski aint great.I have watched him closely this season with forest and yes hes reasonable at 2nd tier Englsih league he is NOT going to be anything exceptional.
If we want to fill polish NT with 2nd tier englsih league then the future aint that bright ,is it?

and thank you, here i though i'm the only one that can see that this team and it's nearby future ain't looking that good
and your solution is? (other than the obvious pissing and moaning about how crap we are, because all of us already know that)
koniec pzpn
polska 2014 world cup champions this time it will be different

Benek
First Team
First Team

Post by Benek » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:24 pm

Mi-Sex wrote: and your solution is? (other than the obvious pissing and moaning about how crap we are, because all of us already know that)
There won't be a solution until clubs start to hire some real coaches and staff, same with PZPN. Players don't just develop on their own, they need coaching, coaching which we don't have.

This is why i'm happy we're hosting Euro 2012. With all the stadiums, teams should be able to make more money. Will these teams spend the money wisely, idk. Let's hope.

Prancer, we look better than before when? 8 years ago things looked pretty bright, 4-5 years ago our future looked pretty damn bright too, nothing happened with that.

pablome

You ain't kidding right

Post by pablome » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:23 pm

maciej wrote:casillas will score a goal!

You probably still remember 4 years ago when Colombian keeper scored on us, in a warmup match. :oops: :lol:

Also I thought we had some decent youth when watching Fifa U20 in Canada a few years back or something. Where Argentina won it.
Polska Do Boju

Benek
First Team
First Team

Re: You ain't kidding right

Post by Benek » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:55 pm

pablome wrote: Also I thought we had some decent youth when watching Fifa U20 in Canada a few years back or something. Where Argentina won it.
all turned to bums lol

whiteboy
First Team
First Team

Re: You ain't kidding right

Post by whiteboy » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:15 pm

Benek wrote:
pablome wrote: Also I thought we had some decent youth when watching Fifa U20 in Canada a few years back or something. Where Argentina won it.
all turned to bums lol
i wouldnt say tyton,maly,janczyk are bums...maybe krol as well...
ImageImageImage
Its okay I once supported wisla during their prime-LIME

Benek
First Team
First Team

Post by Benek » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:33 pm

I'll totally give you Tyton.
Janczyk idk 50/50
Maly i'm assuming you're talking about Malecki? well, let's see what he does if he leaves the EK.
Krol, the big talker lol, mocked Poland's league said that he's way too good... which honestly he was pretty damn good in the EK, hopefully he'll learn a thing or two from MLS.

although Krychowiak has been a regular for Reims hasn't he? now that they are in Ligue 1, hopefully he'll stay as a regular for em.

so ok ok, not all are bums... but most of em :wink:

AKsoldier
First Team
First Team

Post by AKsoldier » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:44 pm

Malecki is the farthest thing from a bum.
Bog. Honor. Ojczyzna

Mistrzu
First Team
First Team

Post by Mistrzu » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:44 pm

Benek wrote:
Mi-Sex wrote: and your solution is? (other than the obvious pissing and moaning about how crap we are, because all of us already know that)
There won't be a solution until clubs start to hire some real coaches and staff, same with PZPN. Players don't just develop on their own, they need coaching, coaching which we don't have.

This is why i'm happy we're hosting Euro 2012. With all the stadiums, teams should be able to make more money. Will these teams spend the money wisely, idk. Let's hope.

Prancer, we look better than before when? 8 years ago things looked pretty bright, 4-5 years ago our future looked pretty damn bright too, nothing happened with that.
One would hope so, but are owners like Wojciechowski (Polonia) investing anything into youth? Not that I've heard ... rather, this one is just tossing money around left, right and centre on mediocore league players in hopes of a quick championship.

Everything still seems to be about the short term in the EK - considering the average tenure if an EK coach is about 6 months.
Benek wrote:Krol, the big talker lol, mocked Poland's league said that he's way too good... which honestly he was pretty damn good in the EK, hopefully he'll learn a thing or two from MLS.
I was the TFC game vs. Chicago and paid close attention to Krol. I'll admit, I wasn't impressed - mind you, it was one game, but I recall reading on these forums that he played well in that game ... so I don't know what to think about comments regarding him in other games.

FearTheMullet
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by FearTheMullet » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:07 am

Mistrzu wrote:
Benek wrote:

One would hope so, but are owners like Wojciechowski (Polonia) investing anything into youth? Not that I've heard ... rather, this one is just tossing money around left, right and centre on mediocore league players in hopes of a quick championship.

Everything still seems to be about the short term in the EK - considering the average tenure if an EK coach is about 6 months.
Benek wrote:Krol, the big talker lol, mocked Poland's league said that he's way too good... which honestly he was pretty damn good in the EK, hopefully he'll learn a thing or two from MLS.
I was the TFC game vs. Chicago and paid close attention to Krol. I'll admit, I wasn't impressed - mind you, it was one game, but I recall reading on these forums that he played well in that game ... so I don't know what to think about comments regarding him in other games.
probably thinks hes playing a huge version of Football Manager, and not actually managing a real team

Benek
First Team
First Team

Post by Benek » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:22 am

AKsoldier wrote:Malecki is the farthest thing from a bum.
no you're right, he's an EK star.

like i said, let's see what he does if/when he leaves the EK
It's simply impossible to judge how good a player will be based on how he does in the EK.

NoReSpEcT
First Team
First Team

Post by NoReSpEcT » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:09 am

Benek wrote:

Majewski is a very good midfielder but the only problem is, he is not one to carry the team. Tends to be a traveller all too often. You can't build a team around a player like that, but he can be very useful if you stick an influential midfielder next to him in the middle of the park.

Benek
First Team
First Team

Post by Benek » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:29 am

Mistrzu wrote:[

Yup and that's the problem. Teams are looking for that quick buck and nothing else really.

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:39 am

Oto wybrańcy Franciszka Smudy na wtorkowy mecz z Hiszpanią:

Tomasz Kuszczak - Grzegorz Wojtkowiak, Michał Żewłakow, Kamil Glik, Dariusz Dudka - Sławomir Peszko, Rafał Murawski, Adrian Mierzejewski - Jakub Błaszczykowski, Robert Lewandowski, Dawid Nowak.
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

Dj Domino
First Team
First Team

Post by Dj Domino » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 am

I didn't really watch the last two matches, didn't have a chance to. Someone who has, can you tell me if we're more a possession or counter attacking team? Because honestly looking at the set up I can see either. I guess it depends on our opposition as against Spain there is no way in hell we're getting >50% possession.

I still have the same gripe though, Dudka at left back. I actually am probably a bigger fan of his than most people, I think he's very competent defensively, but with Nowak on the left wing cutting in there will be so much space to exploit. Either A) Dudka does bomb forward and fills that space effectively, in which case he sucks at attacking or B) Dudka stays back and Mierzejewski has too much space to cover.

Anyone who watched the last two games want to tell me how it worked with the inverted left winger? Did our left back run up and down the wing all game or what?

pablome

Post by pablome » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:09 pm

What time does this game start, eastern time ?
Being from Canada I'm looking at a stream to watch it I assume.
Effin hockey land. ( Go Hawks Go!!!)
Polska Do Boju

FearTheMullet
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by FearTheMullet » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:12 pm

Lets get a goal, baby! or at least lets see spain score and really put us to the knife. I don't want another 0-0 draw, for fucks sake. I know we're likely to lose, but fuck it, i want to see a damn football game.

Polski_orzel
First Team
First Team

Post by Polski_orzel » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:37 pm

pablome wrote:What time does this game start, eastern time ?
Being from Canada I'm looking at a stream to watch it I assume.
Effin hockey land. ( Go Hawks Go!!!)

It starts at 1:00pm PT so ET should be like 4:00pm.

Hussaro

Post by Hussaro » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:49 pm

damn two more hours.

hope you guys post the streams for it, or is justin tv good enough ?