Talk about the Polish national team
polskadan
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by polskadan » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:20 pm

*Chris* wrote:
orzel10 wrote:Co oznaczal gest Smolarka po bramce na 1-0

http://pingpongi.blox.pl/2008/09/Co-ozn ... larka.html
Yeah I noticed his celebration and didn't know what to make of it. Looks to me like it was a shot at Leo for subbing him off and/or not playing him.
I'm going to wait for Ebi's explanation before I give too harsh of a judgement call on that gesture. But wait, the more I think about it the more disappointed I get about his gesture...I MEAN WTF EBI!?!? I don't care what issues you have suck it the hell up. You are wearing a polska jersey on not a Bolton one for god sakes. The fuck are you doing making a gesture like that with the fucking eagle over your heart. I must be one of the few polaks out there that still think that eagle means something and when you are wearing it then you are REPRESENTING your country. If you have issues deal with them off of the field and for the love of god stay professional while playing. But i'm still waiting for Ebi's explanation, because if does not have a good reason I just lost a lot of respect for the kid....

d0m
First Team
First Team

Post by d0m » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:24 pm

We saved a penalty and scored 2 rebounded taps against san mario.. :oops:

moz
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by moz » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:33 pm

The rate Polish football is progressing, Poland will continue to be one of those teams that will just qualify for tournaments and bomb out first round without firing a single shot....

polskazfynezt69
First Team
First Team

Post by polskazfynezt69 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:35 pm

sounds about right.

legia_piotr
First Team
First Team

Post by legia_piotr » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:42 pm

could've been worse... at least we didn't have to use our hands this time around :)

Mi-Sex
First Team
First Team

Post by Mi-Sex » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:05 pm

moz wrote:The rate Polish football is progressing, Poland will continue to be one of those teams that will just qualify for tournaments and bomb out first round without firing a single shot....
3 goals in 2002
2 goals in 2006
1 goal in 2008
0 goals in 2010
1 own goal in 2012
2 own goals in 2014
e.t.c. if we can actually qualify
koniec pzpn
polska 2014 world cup champions this time it will be different

euro4ever
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by euro4ever » Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:27 am

d0m wrote:We saved a penalty and scored 2 rebounded taps against san mario.. :oops:
Artur Wichniarek goals :lol: :wink: :wink:

POLSKIDEBESCIAK
First Team
First Team

Post by POLSKIDEBESCIAK » Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:30 am

All of you doubters, haters, please chill the fuck out, I am willing to bet it will be the same story : We lose, you cry and bitch, we win you guys all sucking leo dick. Although I am not very happy, how we played, There something wrong around and inside the kadra, and that needs to be sort it out.

organizasją delero deluefa ero demiduz etatribue a... poloń ukren

POLSKIDEBESCIAK
First Team
First Team

Post by POLSKIDEBESCIAK » Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:49 am

I also think somebody on top is watching us and caring about us, We are 1st in the group, every team in the group lost points, we can still be on top after all teams play equal numbers of games. FUCK, lets just stop complaining and enjoy!!

POLSKA BIALO CZERWONI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

organizasją delero deluefa ero demiduz etatribue a... poloń ukren

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:55 am

POLSKIDEBESCIAK wrote:All of you doubters, haters, please chill the fuck out, I am willing to bet it will be the same story : We lose, you cry and bitch, we win you guys all sucking leo dick. Although I am not very happy, how we played, There something wrong around and inside the kadra, and that needs to be sort it out.
I kinda felt that bad vibe while watching poland play, i think your definetely right about something wrong inside the kadra
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

legia_piotr
First Team
First Team

Post by legia_piotr » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:30 am

PolishPrancer wrote:
POLSKIDEBESCIAK wrote:All of you doubters, haters, please chill the fuck out, I am willing to bet it will be the same story : We lose, you cry and bitch, we win you guys all sucking leo dick. Although I am not very happy, how we played, There something wrong around and inside the kadra, and that needs to be sort it out.
I kinda felt that bad vibe while watching poland play, i think your definetely right about something wrong inside the kadra
Well, the Lwów incident is still fresh in everyone's minds... two of our sure starters (Boruc & Dudka) and one of our biggest future hopes (Majewski) are off the team for who knows how long?... Wichniarek (and Jelen?) decided to announce their retirement(s) from the NT while our team is preparing for qualifiers... etc. etc. etc.

Obviously, the style in which we played was NOT pleasing at all. Luckily, some of the other results went our way.

It's just the beginning of the season for most of our players... hopefully they manage to build up their form over the next 3.5 weeks!! Czechy on oct. 11 & Słowacja on oct. 15!! huuuge games...
Last edited by legia_piotr on Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

*Chris*
First Team
First Team

Post by *Chris* » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:32 am

I'm interested to hear Ebi's explanation of his goal celebration. I hope there isn't a serious conflict between him and Leo.
W życiu piękne są tylko chwile, ale dla nich warto żyć.
Polish by chance. Proud by choice.

dominikm86

Post by dominikm86 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:44 pm

I do not see how Smolarem's celebration may mean there is a conflict between him and Beenhakker.

legia_piotr
First Team
First Team

Post by legia_piotr » Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:51 pm

I don't see how you can't see that.

not a huge fan of it, thought it was a bit classless on Ebi's behalf. :idea:

PL4ever

Post by PL4ever » Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:55 pm

legia_piotr wrote:
PolishPrancer wrote:
Well, the Lwów incident is still fresh in everyone's minds... two of our sure starters (Boruc & Dudka) and one of our biggest future hopes (Majewski) are off the team for who knows how long?... Wichniarek (and Jelen?) decided to announce their retirement(s) from the NT while our team is preparing for qualifiers... etc. etc. etc.

Obviously, the style in which we played was NOT pleasing at all. Luckily, some of the other results went our way.

It's just the beginning of the season for most of our players... hopefully they manage to build up their form over the next 3.5 weeks!! Czechy on Nov. 11 & Słowacja on Nov. 15!! huuuge games...
Hey legia... just 2 correct u - the matches are in October, not Nov.
Wouldn't want u 2 miss the matches... :) :wink:
Polska vs. Czech, Oct. 11 @ 11am EST in Chorzow
and
Polska @ Slovakia, Oct. 15 @ 2:15pm EST in Bratislava
Lust, Envy, Hate, Jealousy - THE 4 DEVILS!!!!

RafalTrawicki
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by RafalTrawicki » Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:04 pm

legia_piotr wrote:I don't see how you can't see that.

not a huge fan of it, thought it was a bit classless on Ebi's behalf. :idea:
It did seem a bit ominous, but let's not jump to conclusions on the meaning just yet.

I'm glad to see Piszczek involved in both the goals. I think he's coming into the team well and plays with the heart the teams needs.
O. o >.<

legia_piotr
First Team
First Team

Post by legia_piotr » Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:24 pm

PL4ever wrote:
legia_piotr wrote:
PolishPrancer wrote:

It's just the beginning of the season for most of our players... hopefully they manage to build up their form over the next 3.5 weeks!! Czechy on Nov. 11 & Słowacja on Nov. 15!! huuuge games...
Hey legia... just 2 correct u - the matches are in October, not Nov.
Wouldn't want u 2 miss the matches... :) :wink:
Polska vs. Czech, Oct. 11 @ 11am EST in Chorzow
and
Polska @ Slovakia, Oct. 15 @ 2:15pm EST in Bratislava
yeah yeah my bad ;)

*Chris*
First Team
First Team

Post by *Chris* » Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:28 pm

legia_piotr wrote:He NEVER names names (for ex. Szymon Majewski is a great prospect @ CB, he should replace that fuck-up Jop)... no, it's always "Jop sucks, Sagan is pants, Lewandowski is shite, the coach is a pleb, FIRE LEO" & other posts of that level.
Forgot to ask before....who is Szymon Majewski? Is there really a young Polish CB by that name or was that a joke?

legia_piotr
First Team
First Team

Post by legia_piotr » Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:50 pm

twas a joke. 8)

*Chris*
First Team
First Team

Post by *Chris* » Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:58 pm

legia_piotr wrote:twas a joke. 8)
Ah...well then it was a very fun one ;)