July 6, 2007 -Polska VS S.Korea - U-20 WC - Montreal, QC

Talk about the Polish national team
Post Reply
euro4ever
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
Posts: 2349
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 4:24 pm
Location: Mississauga

Post by euro4ever » Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:15 pm

I guess I would be safe to assume that the polish bars will be showing this game tonight....question is..will there be a cover charge..lol

PL4ever
Posts: 674
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 3:19 pm
Location: New Jersey

Post by PL4ever » Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:26 pm

Can somebody/any1 PLEASE tell me where the heck I could catch this match today??????? :?: All of the stations in this area seem (including GolTV) to be showing the "other" match and not POLSKA!
Lust, Envy, Hate, Jealousy - THE 4 DEVILS!!!!

scyzor_tay
First Team
First Team
Posts: 9856
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2003 9:36 pm

Post by scyzor_tay » Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:14 pm

PL4ever wrote:Can somebody/any1 PLEASE tell me where the heck I could catch this match today??????? :?: All of the stations in this area seem (including GolTV) to be showing the "other" match and not POLSKA!
cbcsports.ca

PL4ever
Posts: 674
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 3:19 pm
Location: New Jersey

Post by PL4ever » Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:40 pm

scyzor_tay wrote:
PL4ever wrote:Can somebody/any1 PLEASE tell me where the heck I could catch this match today??????? :?: All of the stations in this area seem (including GolTV) to be showing the "other" match and not POLSKA!
cbcsports.ca
Is there going to b a live feed on the site come closer to match time???
The only reason y I'm asking is because there is not any there now!
Lust, Envy, Hate, Jealousy - THE 4 DEVILS!!!!

PL4ever
Posts: 674
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 3:19 pm
Location: New Jersey

Post by PL4ever » Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:44 pm

scyzor_tay wrote:
PL4ever wrote:Can somebody/any1 PLEASE tell me where the heck I could catch this match today??????? :?: All of the stations in this area seem (including GolTV) to be showing the "other" match and not POLSKA!
cbcsports.ca
Is there going to b a live feed on the site come closer to match time???
The only reason y I'm asking is because there is not any there now!
Lust, Envy, Hate, Jealousy - THE 4 DEVILS!!!!

User avatar
Polish-Philosopher
First Team
First Team
Posts: 8494
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 2:18 am
Location: Mississauga, Ontario

Post by Polish-Philosopher » Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:45 pm

Yeah. When the game begins or is close to start, it will allow you to select the game. But it might not work since you live in the U.S. I'm not sure how the streaming works, but won't hurt to try.

User avatar
Dj Domino
First Team
First Team
Posts: 6257
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 4:45 pm

Post by Dj Domino » Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:00 pm

It's only available to those in Canada. You can get some sort of IP thing or whatever to fool the site into thinking you're from Canada though, you'll have to research that yourself though...

User avatar
Pulaski
First Team
First Team
Posts: 5135
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:50 am
Location: Warszawa

Post by Pulaski » Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:06 pm

I think its bullshit that its not even on Polskie Radio...fuck, even a live radio feed would be fine...its not on any station I could find...this sucks :cry:

User avatar
andyzOr
First Team
First Team
Posts: 8151
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:30 pm
Location: tu i tam, tam i tu

Post by andyzOr » Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:43 pm

I think those speedy Koreas are to much for Poland to handle Im thinking they win 2-0. But hopefully im wrong and Poland can pull off a great win to forget about that poor performance v USA.

Poland with Game on should easily win.

User avatar
Polski_orzel
First Team
First Team
Posts: 3228
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:41 am
Location: University of Victoria

Post by Polski_orzel » Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:57 pm

andyzOr wrote:I think those speedy Koreas are to much for Poland to handle Im thinking they win 2-0. But hopefully im wrong and Poland can pull off a great win to forget about that poor performance v USA.

Poland with Game on should easily win.
Nothing is easy for Polaks
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Rafinho
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
Posts: 2428
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 10:04 pm
Location: Hamilton, ONT Pruszkow, POL
Contact:

Post by Rafinho » Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:10 pm

The game is only on Goltv I think that is absolute bulshit.
Image

User avatar
Polski_orzel
First Team
First Team
Posts: 3228
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:41 am
Location: University of Victoria

Post by Polski_orzel » Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:12 pm

El Rafal wrote:The game is only on Goltv I think that is absolute bulshit.
It's on Country Canada (CBC) .........at 9....
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
polskaforever
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7274
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:38 pm

Post by polskaforever » Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:13 pm

Canadian broadcasting channels arent doing a very good job of promoting the sport. Of all the channels you have cbc, cbc country (many dont have it), and goltv (many dont have it).

Not even TSN or Sportsnet have interest in it and Canada is hosting a MAJOR event. It shows how stupid they are.

User avatar
Polski_orzel
First Team
First Team
Posts: 3228
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:41 am
Location: University of Victoria

Post by Polski_orzel » Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:19 pm

***Woops.

I meant, if USA wins and we tie, do we qualify.
Last edited by Polski_orzel on Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image
Image
Image

Smokey
Posts: 684
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:02 pm
Location: CT

Post by Smokey » Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:19 pm

I just read the programming for GOLTV and it says nothing about our game.
'Nie ma cienkiej linii między ganją, a crackiem, wiesz
Jeśli jest to między piwem, a denaturatem też' - Pezet

User avatar
mattrock
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2003 7:31 pm

Post by mattrock » Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:23 pm

Smokey wrote:I just read the programming for GOLTV and it says nothing about our game.
Look at the listing for 4:30 PM. Something along the lines of 'Mundial 2007', which is the game, I'm assuming.

User avatar
Polski_orzel
First Team
First Team
Posts: 3228
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:41 am
Location: University of Victoria

Post by Polski_orzel » Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:26 pm

Yeah, they are showing the game on GolTV.

Doesn't matter for me that the Poland game won't be live on Country Canada, cause they will be showing it right when I get off work 8)

BTW, why the fuck doesn't Country Canada have a scoreboard?
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
whiteboy
First Team
First Team
Posts: 8104
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:12 pm
Location: Osaka,Japan

Post by whiteboy » Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:31 pm

mattrock wrote:
Smokey wrote:I just read the programming for GOLTV and it says nothing about our game.
Look at the listing for 4:30 PM. Something along the lines of 'Mundial 2007', which is the game, I'm assuming.
but the USA Brasil game is on the same time...plus our match is on 7:45
ImageImageImage
Its okay I once supported wisla during their prime-LIME

User avatar
Rafinho
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
Posts: 2428
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 10:04 pm
Location: Hamilton, ONT Pruszkow, POL
Contact:

Post by Rafinho » Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:42 pm

Polski_orzel wrote:
El Rafal wrote:The game is only on Goltv I think that is absolute bulshit.
It's on Country Canada (CBC) .........at 9....
That's not live thats a 2 hour delay bud.. our game starts at 7:45pm ET

I don't have Country Canada or Goltv its pretty bullshit because I have to go to a bar or a buddies to watch it...
Image

User avatar
Polski_orzel
First Team
First Team
Posts: 3228
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:41 am
Location: University of Victoria

Post by Polski_orzel » Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:44 pm

El Rafal wrote:
Polski_orzel wrote:
El Rafal wrote:The game is only on Goltv I think that is absolute bulshit.
It's on Country Canada (CBC) .........at 9....
That's not live thats a 2 hour delay bud.. our game starts at 7:45pm ET

I don't have Country Canada or Goltv its pretty bullshit because I have to go to a bar or a buddies to watch it...
I didn't say it was live...
Image
Image
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests