July 3, 2007 -Polska VS USA - U-20 WC - Montreal, QC

Talk about the Polish national team
Euro DJ
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Euro DJ » Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:13 pm

jakub wrote:we will not make it through in 3rd place, our goal differential is fucked big time now
Yeah, we are the most fucked in the tournament in that area.

... to think.. these are our future Poland stars. Janczyk was the only positive for me in this match. He's got the looks and strength of a black dude (Had to say that :P ) and was the only physical presence on our team. Our kadra got manhandled most of the time by the Americans. Janczyk was the only one out there who caused Americans trouble, and actually had balls to take on their defense by himself at times. It's like our whole midfield was invisible in the 2nd half.

Oh!!!! and wtf is up with that not passing the ball bullshit??? Our players got easily out run by the Americans, yet still have the ball and not pass it when clearly they are about to lose it in a second. If your not fast enough and know you will lose the ball, pass it before that happens!!!!!

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:14 pm

Globisz is an idiot. When it was 2-1 he did not change tactics to try to exploit America's weakness when it was obvious that Poland's tactics were exploited. The result is that the whole team went down with it. Polish coaches (people) are so stubborn.

Somewhere around the 70th minute Globisz yelled out more, more, more. Like wtf was he referring to or meant? It made no sense and nor was he trying turn things around. I couldnt believe the stupidity about that.

GKS Tyszanin
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by GKS Tyszanin » Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:16 pm

One can only hope Beenhakker and Globisz can find it in themselves to make some drastic changes in these boys mental state before the Korea game. They looked nothing short of bystanders tonight. I simply cannot understand how the same boys who showed so much fight and determination only three days ago played this way today. This is without doubt a group of players that could benefit from the analysis and motivation that can be attained through the use of a sports psychologist. Whether PZPN gets off its ass and steps into the 21st century is another matter.

For some strange reason this match reminded me of the Korea - Poland game in 2002. I cant believe how slow and clumsy they looked tonight. Once again a critical lack of technical ability was cruely exposed by the opposition. That fool Engel claimed we were as good as the Brazilians technicaly...what a farce.

Anyway rant over. Regards to Piotr, EB, Polskaforever and Puma, good to see some familiar names still manning the barricades here. ;)
Nie będzie Niemiec pluł nam w twarz, ni dzieci nam germanił.

maciej
First Team
First Team

Post by maciej » Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:19 pm

polskaforever wrote:
Somewhere around the 70th minute Globisz yelled out more, more, more. Like wtf was he referring to or meant? It made no sense and nor was he trying turn things around. I couldnt believe the stupidity about that.
yeh i saw/heard that on the tv. that's the first time i've seen him do anything besides take pictures with his camera.

moz
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by moz » Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:47 pm

Highs & lows..... in football. :x

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:53 pm

Another thing i realized is that our team never played the ball back to defenders to open up some space. Instead they either tried to break the defense by hogging the ball or forcing horrible passes up the field.

gravedigger_pfc

Post by gravedigger_pfc » Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:52 pm

At least Poland scored a goal.

Now you can understand how we felt when Serbia lost 6-0 to Argentina. :wink: :oops:

Bad timing I know.

Sapdie
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Sapdie » Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:13 pm

It's a matter of physical prep, motorskills and the cash and training at lower levels. Every area in which the US excels over the Poles. No surprise at all this result.
Not trying to undermine anyones authority.

andyzOr
First Team
First Team

Post by andyzOr » Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:29 pm

bigboss wrote:Polski reprezentacja jest chujowe i koniec. We are only good at handball and volleyball
Boks.

Czas Na EB
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Czas Na EB » Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:43 pm

We simply need to keep the ball vertical durring the Korea game, because those shifty bastards are ace when it comes to horizontal play with their narrow squinty eyes and long sexy hair!
"Euro 2012 will be a tournament of upsets.... I know I'm already upset about Poland"

Deyna

Post by Deyna » Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:47 pm

worst game ever... bad passes most of the time, and bad running...wstyd...and the keeper did some good saves, could have easily been like 9-1...

andyzOr
First Team
First Team

Post by andyzOr » Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:51 pm

Hey Poland lost I think im gonna support Canada now.

rofl so sad.

Czas Na EB
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Czas Na EB » Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:58 pm

andyzOr wrote:Hey Poland lost I think im gonna support Canada now.

rofl so sad.
Thats what I said earlier today... But the sad truth is Canada won't win a game in this tournament
"Euro 2012 will be a tournament of upsets.... I know I'm already upset about Poland"

andyzOr
First Team
First Team

Post by andyzOr » Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:16 pm

Czas Na EB wrote:
andyzOr wrote:Hey Poland lost I think im gonna support Canada now.

rofl so sad.
Thats what I said earlier today... But the sad truth is Canada won't win a game in this tournament
yea I know.... I was copying your quote lol.

Polski_orzel
First Team
First Team

Post by Polski_orzel » Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:23 pm

If we were more efficient on the powerplay, we might of won. Our Penalty Kill was horrendous....

polishbobo
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by polishbobo » Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:26 pm

freddy adu shat on us, he was great, none of our defenders could hold him, its pretty bad when the other team's midfielder scores the hat-trick
Polska appreciates

AKsoldier
First Team
First Team

Post by AKsoldier » Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:26 pm

A 6-1 loss to Brazil.... I can manage..... But not to the fucking United States
Adu looked like a fucking wonderkid out there today ( which he isn't )

And the worst part of it was seeing that faggot Szetela kiss the American badge after his first goal. You do that kind of shit, then I don't want to hear even a word about you being Polish or having any Polish heritage.
Bog. Honor. Ojczyzna

d0m
First Team
First Team

Post by d0m » Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:00 am

losing 6-1 to a counrty run by fukin bush :oops: has nothing to do with it i know.. im pissed off, fuk you fuk off!

Czas Na EB
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Czas Na EB » Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:02 am

d0m wrote:losing 6-1 to a counrty run by fukin bush :oops: has nothing to do with it i know.. im pissed off, fuk you fuk off!
Fuk you fuk off you too

d0m
First Team
First Team

Post by d0m » Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:06 am

Ok. No worries.

fuk off cunt