July 3, 2007 -Polska VS USA - U-20 WC - Montreal, QC

Talk about the Polish national team
Bialy Orzel

July 3, 2007 -Polska VS USA - U-20 WC - Montreal, QC

Post by Bialy Orzel » Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:22 pm

- Predictions?
- Who's going?
ImageImage
ill fuck up your life - your house your spouse your rings your things + andyz0r LoL

maciej
First Team
First Team

Post by maciej » Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:31 pm

prediction:
2-0 polska

i think the US will be intimidated by the butcher's presence as well as the victory over brazil.

i wish i could go :(

Kolejorz22

Post by Kolejorz22 » Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:39 pm

I will be there w/ my two American friends, we can not lose.

SagarisGTB

Post by SagarisGTB » Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:40 pm

A draw would be fine for us. If we play well and have 11 men on the pitch, we should win.

polishbobo
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by polishbobo » Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:21 pm

maciej wrote:prediction:
2-0 polska

i think the US will be intimidated by the butcher's presence as well as the victory over brazil.

i wish i could go :(
you're obsessed with the butcher! Go at him boy :lol:
Polska appreciates

Kolejorz22

Post by Kolejorz22 » Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:10 pm

so is anybody going to this game? Maybe meet up before hand in a pub somewhere, I know there is a bunch of U.S. fans meeting at some bar and I really wouldnt want to have to go there haha.

Deyna199
First Team
First Team

Post by Deyna199 » Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:39 pm

hmmmm, this set of games will be huge --> If we beat USA and Korea ties Brazil we would win the group regardless of our outcome in the last game.....

i dont like hoping for other scores but thats not exactly a stretch because Korea played very well against the USA, but their finishing was lacking..... even if Brazil brings their A game I they will have their hands full because Korea can play that type of technical football......

but again anything can happen, USA will be super motivated because they dont want to have to rely on the last game against the Braziliand......but I think the momentum is with us.....

----------------------------------------

right now i am hoping to get first obviously, because in the next round we would get a much easier opponent depending on the best 3rd place teams.....we would play the 3rd best team from either group B,E, or F

--> i would to at least finish second in the group because the winner and runner up in our group plays in Toronto and i think that would be huge for some of you living near there.....especially some of the guys that missed the Brazil match.....

if we come out of our group as one of the best third place teams, well not only will we get a harder opponent in the second round but will also have to play in either burnaby or edmonton......

Rafinho
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Rafinho » Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:55 pm

Deyna199 wrote:hmmmm, this set of games will be huge --> If we beat USA and Korea ties Brazil we would win the group regardless of our outcome in the last game.....

i dont like hoping for other scores but thats not exactly a stretch because Korea played very well against the USA, but their finishing was lacking..... even if Brazil brings their A game I they will have their hands full because Korea can play that type of technical football......

but again anything can happen, USA will be super motivated because they dont want to have to rely on the last game against the Braziliand......but I think the momentum is with us.....

right now i am hoping to get first obviously, because in the next round we would get a much easier opponent depending on the best 3rd place teams.....we would play the 3rd best team from either group B,E, or F

--> i would to at least finish second in the group because the winner and runner up in our group plays in Toronto and i think that would be huge for some of you living near there.....especially some of the guys that missed the Brazil match.....

if we come out of our group as one of the best third place teams, well not only will we get a harder opponent in the second round but will also have to play in either burnaby or edmonton......
This will be a dream come true... I will definetly be there in Toronto for the next round.. even if I have to get a scalper ticket.. me, Party and JDE will be there..

Beefstar

Post by Beefstar » Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:18 pm

El Rafal wrote:
Deyna199 wrote:hmmmm, this set of games will be huge --> If we beat USA and Korea ties Brazil we would win the group regardless of our outcome in the last game.....

This will be a dream come true... I will definetly be there in Toronto for the next round.. even if I have to get a scalper ticket.. me, Party and JDE will be there..
I thought the second place team of the group plays in ottawa? Maybe I'm wrong.
Think for yourself. Question authority.

Dj Domino
First Team
First Team

Post by Dj Domino » Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:05 pm

Nope, 1st and 2nd play in Toronto. If we nab the wild card spot we're playing out west somewhere.

scyzor_tay
First Team
First Team

Post by scyzor_tay » Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:48 pm

USA is overall weak... they basically dump and run, no real skilled players and have no good playmakers.

We should win this game, especailly with our defense. Our defense is really good and Fojut is a monster.

Deyna199
First Team
First Team

Post by Deyna199 » Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:54 pm

scyzor_tay wrote:USA is overall weak... they basically dump and run, no real skilled players and have no good playmakers.

We should win this game, especailly with our defense. Our defense is really good and Fojut is a monster.
they had that one really fast attacker, Smith i believe, really speedy player that created room for the others --> but he got injured in a scrimmage match against new zealand right before the tournament....i thought he was alright, but yah they didnt look too impressive against South Korea.....

Olusinho
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Olusinho » Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:00 pm

wtf is a scrimage? lol

maciej
First Team
First Team

Post by maciej » Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:35 pm

Olusinho wrote:wtf is a scrimage? lol
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/scrimmage

RyanIsaTard

Post by RyanIsaTard » Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:52 pm

Most of you dudes on this forum are Canadians, right? Does any one of you know someone in Montreal with a nice set up at home, or at the very least a good health club that would allow some of the Polish U-20 players as guests? We can not allow this to happpen: (from Globisz' interview with Gazeta)

"Od dziś koncentrujemy się wyłącznie na meczu z USA. Teraz moje najważniejsze zadanie to przywrócić chłopakom świeżość, zregenerować ich siły. Jest z tym duży problem, ponieważ w całym Montrealu nie możemy znaleźć warunków do porządnej odnowy biologicznej, jaką w Sopocie znalazłbym w dziesięciu miejscach. Mamy basen, nasz masażysta dokonuje cudów, ale to nie wystarczy. Potrzebne są wirówki, jacuzzi. "

Come on, its time to act.

scyzor_tay
First Team
First Team

Post by scyzor_tay » Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:58 pm

Unfortunately cant make this game... working. :cry: If I wasnt working I would go for sure!!!

Olusinho
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Olusinho » Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:17 pm

maciej wrote:
Olusinho wrote:wtf is a scrimage? lol
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/scrimmage
but this is used for rugby....i have never heard this used for football and i have watched alot of football...

Polski_orzel
First Team
First Team

Post by Polski_orzel » Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:26 pm

Isn't a scrimmage just a practice match?

Anyways, Country Canada is free until July 3. Does that include July 3?

Olusinho
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Olusinho » Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:27 pm

Polski_orzel wrote:Isn't a scrimmage just a practice match?

Anyways, Country Canada is free until July 3. Does that include July 3?

NO and NO lol

SlaskWroclaw18
First Team
First Team

Post by SlaskWroclaw18 » Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:29 pm

3-1 Poland I would say, if the score is not right I am confident that Poland will win.