• polskaforeverMon Oct 15, 2018 9:43 pm
    BONIEK: NIE WIDZĘ GROSICKIEGO I BŁASZCZYKOWSKIEGO W KADRZE ZA DWA LATA. MUSIMY SZUKAĆ NOWYCH ZAWODNIKÓW
  • polskaforeverMon Oct 15, 2018 9:31 pm
    Rybus criticised Nawalka at wc and didnt play again for him
  • polskaforeverMon Oct 15, 2018 9:21 pm
    While opposing teams worked to expose our gap easily because we are one 1 dimensional we dont do anything to expose them and cry about it.
  • polskaforeverMon Oct 15, 2018 8:31 pm
    LegiaMistrz1 wrote: But then again you have to ask yourself, most of those EURO 2016 players are still on this team. So what happened? I think we just got very lucky, esp. in the Switzerland game
    Maybe playing one dimensional after the success of euros the team got too cocky. Blowing that 2 goal lead vs Kazakhstan...then the wakeup call vs Denmark. The core players didnt learn from that and failed miserably vs Senegal. Continued to fail from there..
  • polskaforeverMon Oct 15, 2018 8:20 pm
    Legiamistrz agree with everything you said. As I said before our players dont support each other properly and enough to overcome their shortcomings and try to win the game. Why do you think there are like 2-3 players on lewy all the time. The smart oppositing players support each other well. I saw that with Portugal and Italy. It makes it hard to play against them. Huge gaps on the field between Polish players and stupid mistakes start to happen. Lewys comments to the media was poor attitude.
  • polskaforeverMon Oct 15, 2018 8:14 pm
    likes this message
    LegiaMistrz1 wrote: When all you are is constantly hopeful no matter who the players or coach is, and the results are pretty much the same, you just become realistic.
  • polskaforeverMon Oct 15, 2018 8:13 pm
    likes this message
    LegiaMistrz1 wrote: I don't believe if Zidane or Guardiola take over something magical will happen.
  • whiteboyMon Oct 15, 2018 6:25 pm
    Doping
  • whiteboyMon Oct 15, 2018 6:25 pm
    Russia was dooing
  • Recent Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
  • Topics
  • Topics
  • Information
  • LoginRegister