• MGTue Jul 17, 2018 12:43 pm
    I agree with Ley 100% and the conclusion therefore is both the players and Nawalka deserve a 50/50 blame for the loss plus the unfortunate injury to Glik only worsened the situation
  • MGTue Jul 17, 2018 12:41 pm
    Lewy said what Nawalka just implied: Na niepowodzenie złożyło się wiele czynników: przede wszystkim wyprowadziła nas z równowagi kontuzja Kamila Glika, do tego doszło kilka urazów przed mundialem i walka o dobre przygotowanie, źle dobrane personalia w pierwszym meczu i taktyka, która nie funkcjonowała tak, jak byśmy tego chcieli.
  • MGTue Jul 17, 2018 11:30 am
    Interesting analysis of the Trump - Putin summit; I have no doubt they talked over some important issues like the future's of Ukraine and Syria both places that have the potential of being causes of WW3: http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/fe ... s-furious/
  • MGTue Jul 17, 2018 11:24 am
    polskaforever wrote: All we can do now is wait and see what the new coach will do
    Exactly; like usual in my life I hope for the best but am prepared for the worst
  • Orzel78Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:35 am
    First interview post WC with Lewy here,,,https://www.przegladsportowy.pl/pilka-n ... ad/3657g6g
  • polskaforeverMon Jul 16, 2018 10:08 pm
    Its embarrassing that EK had to bail out Wisla so that they can still play at R22. If Wisla couldnt play at R22 it would be the end of it
  • polskaforeverMon Jul 16, 2018 10:06 pm
    All we can do now is wait and see what the new coach will do
  • MGMon Jul 16, 2018 6:32 pm
    That's good lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • nero_on_acidMon Jul 16, 2018 5:47 pm
    Poland was right in the middle of martial law when they finished 3rd at the world cup, i bet that motivated them immensely to bring joy to the people
No one is chatting
  • Recent Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
  • Topics
  • Topics
  • Information
  • LoginRegister