• polskaforever6 minutes ago
    - Przygotowaliśmy plan, chcieliśmy sprawdzić nowe ustawienie z trójką obrońców i dać szansę kilku zawodnikom z Ekstraklasy. Zasługiwali na nią. W dalszym ciągu będziemy trzymać się tej koncepcji - zapewnił Nawałka.
  • pawelhuuSat Mar 24, 2018 5:20 pm
    Nigeria beat in the last game to Argentine 4-2, doesn't mean Nigeria is a powerhouse but certainly is a team with very powerfull offensive and they only could make one goal in a doubtful pk
  • pawelhuuSat Mar 24, 2018 5:17 pm
    Actually it wasnt a bad game for our team, some of the new pieces can help us a lot, and the defence is decent, is a bit woresome the lack of goal, but maybe with Kuba and Grosik on the pitch even with the lack of time playing on their clubs, with their experience surely would be more confidence in the attack
  • Polish-PhilosopherSat Mar 24, 2018 11:47 am
    I could never find an official one! They would've been ours for the 2014 world cup but unfortunately not
  • Polish-PhilosopherSat Mar 24, 2018 11:47 am
    Man those 2014 kits were awesome
  • lewandowskielbasaSat Mar 24, 2018 3:04 am
    I'm just playing. Polska did it's part for "No Racism". We have amazing cohesiveness. I like some of the new pieces. We just need time together and to stay fit/healthy.
  • lewandowskielbasaSat Mar 24, 2018 3:00 am
    I'm gonna wear 2014 Polska kit because that was us at our best
  • lewandowskielbasaSat Mar 24, 2018 2:57 am
    How do you even post a games highlight for your International friends with a fuckin goal at home?
  • Deyna199Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:36 pm
    I will prob pick up a kit when I am in Poland in August
  • PJJFri Mar 23, 2018 7:29 pm
    Nigeria with their dual nationals beat the bums who would rather play EK shit than better dual nationals

Who is chatting

No one is chatting
Refreshes every 60 seconds