mChat

• KoroniarzPL17 minutes ago
    Milik over piatek was a joke as well. Why even bench him, he treated the game like a friendly.
  • KoroniarzPL18 minutes ago
    Goralski is just trash. Not good at all. Just runs around slide tackling
  • KoroniarzPL18 minutes ago
    We need U21 players to step up before the qualifiers. I think Zurkowski could be a great bench player or even starter. Put faith in the youth. Jedrzejczyk not gonna start in euro 2020 game
  • KoroniarzPL23 minutes ago
    Literally could have went to some village in poland and have a farmer hand pick a better line up
  • KoroniarzPL24 minutes ago
    Brzeczek is just another fucking idiot EK Coach. I thought i was fucking hallucinating when i saw szymanski and goralski starting v. Italy
  • polskaforever47 minutes ago
    MG wrote: Brzeczek came in wanting to change the tactics but he didn't realize that just as much this team needs an attitude adjustment/change
    its one thing look at it from the outside but when you are on the inside its way different and more difficult
  • KoroniarzPLTue Oct 16, 2018 5:21 pm
    U21 won 3-0 but they didn't play too well. Zurkowski stood out. We are headed to playoffs
  • polskaforeverTue Oct 16, 2018 4:37 pm
    If an employer is mad at u this way...what should happen?
  • polskaforeverTue Oct 16, 2018 4:36 pm
    Boniek and vice president are mad at the players. Tells u something
  • polskaforeverTue Oct 16, 2018 4:34 pm
    MG wrote: Brzeczek came in wanting to change the tactics but he didn't realize that just as much this team needs an attitude adjustment/change
    he needs to feel it out

Who is chatting

No one is chatting
Refreshes every 60 seconds