mChat

• lewandowskielbasaTue Apr 24, 2018 9:53 pm
    polish hooligan wrote: Is this site dead?
    Don't see why traffic would pick up after the World Cup and as Lewandowski begins to decline. This should be golden time. I'm really surprised traffic not only hasn't picked up as the WC nears but possibly even has died down? What gives.
  • KoroniarzPLTue Apr 24, 2018 9:17 pm
    likes this message
    polish hooligan wrote: Is this site dead?
  • lewandowskielbasaTue Apr 24, 2018 6:37 pm
    Brace yourselves. Klopp and Liverpool in the Final. Dudek's greatest hour https://youtu.be/Oc0-OQv9KDU
  • polskaforeverTue Apr 24, 2018 5:25 am
    A line-up of former Polish football professionals have come out of retirement to play a charity match for their erstwhile teammate Paweł Kryszałowicz, who is suffering from cancer.
  • polish hooliganTue Apr 24, 2018 5:02 am
    Is this site dead?
  • BielawaTue Apr 24, 2018 4:41 am
    Id*
  • BielawaTue Apr 24, 2018 4:41 am
    I double check your original statement before you reply back next time :lol:
  • BielawaTue Apr 24, 2018 4:40 am
    Artur wrote: Hey bielawa, stepinski and kownacki are fuckin just get started and are in their early 20s. comparing their NT careers vs Teo shows me that u my friend have no clue what you re talking about
    you claimed teo hadn’t done shit for the NT and you referenced Step and Kownacki in saying they’re somehow better bc teo hasn’t done shit ...all I’m saying is that makes no sense if we are going to compare the 3
  • Deyna199Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:42 pm
    Teo is going for sure pretty much - established professional player. Kownacki and Stepinski are probably fighting it out for as 4th striker....if one of them can also play wing, they may take all 5 as wing is our weak spot.
  • lewandowskielbasaMon Apr 23, 2018 3:51 pm
    Would you guys recommend watching the Group Stage matches in Warsaw or Krakow? or any other city

Who is chatting

No one is chatting
Refreshes every 60 seconds