mChat

• KoroniarzPL6 minutes ago
    Yeah and Nawalka should also consider giving Mierzejewski a chance in some of these upcoming friendlies
  • mattrock20 minutes ago
    However, I do have high hopes that Wolski can regain his form of a few years ago
  • mattrock20 minutes ago
    Kittel is someone I would say we absolutely need. The depth behind Krychowiak, Linetty and Zielinski up the middle is lacking
  • mattrock21 minutes ago
    Yeah, good point
  • KoroniarzPL52 minutes ago
    If they spoke even a little bit of basic Polish I would be for it but I think communication would be a serious issue. Especially for a center back
  • KoroniarzPL53 minutes ago
    Cionek has always been good for club and bad for NT. As for orban/Tarkowski NT already said there's no chance. They don't even speak Polish and 5 months is not enough time to integrate them into the team before an important tournament
  • mattrock58 minutes ago
    Cionek got a full 90 mins yesterday for his new Serie A club, so that's promising
  • mattrock58 minutes ago
    Or....Orban/Tarkowski :)
  • KoroniarzPL59 minutes ago
    Pazdan form has also been mediocre, I would prefer Cionek or Salamon over him at this point but good thing we have 4 friendlies coming up\
  • KoroniarzPLMon Jan 22, 2018 9:13 am
    I'm basing it on his current form in the EK, Jach has had a great season and his debut for the NT impressed me. That being said I agree Rybus over Jedza is probably better considering Artur has not even been playing for Legia

Who is chatting

No one is chatting
Refreshes every 60 seconds