mChat

• BielawaFri Mar 22, 2019 6:18 pm
    likes this message
    madmartigan wrote:
    MG wrote:Now I want to see a minumim 3-0 thrashing of Latvia on Sunday
    More important would be the team holding a run of clean sheets against all opponents in this group. We know the offense can score against mediocre and minnow squads but the defense needs to keep focused every game, from start to finish. Whether we're up 3-0 or just by a single goal.
  • madmartiganFri Mar 22, 2019 2:49 pm
    MG wrote:Now I want to see a minumim 3-0 thrashing of Latvia on Sunday
    More important would be the team holding a run of clean sheets against all opponents in this group. We know the offense can score against mediocre and minnow squads but the defense needs to keep focused every game, from start to finish. Whether we're up 3-0 or just by a single goal.
  • PolandFanFri Mar 22, 2019 2:40 pm
    I hope Brzęczek and the players have a good rapport with each other, bad team morale can even ruin the best teams
  • PulaskiFri Mar 22, 2019 10:43 am
    Piatek, Serie A's second highest scorer this season with 19 goals for Genoa and then AC Milan, headed in after 69 minutes as the hosts paid for their poor finishing in the Group G game.
  • polskaforeverFri Mar 22, 2019 10:17 am
    Pulaski wrote:
    MG wrote: Now I want to see a minumim 3-0 thrashing of Latvia on Sunday
    Lewy will score a few because it's a shit opponent. I think Piątek needs to start.
    piatek should start. He is on fire right now.
  • polskaforeverFri Mar 22, 2019 6:38 am
    lewandowskielbasa wrote: Only fear is Milik seems to have fragile confidence. Benching might bury him but too late now. Halftime taken off.
    coach said he wasnt feeling well so then why play him in the 1st place? Milik should be fine if he is a sub.
  • Piotrkol1Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:44 am
    Is anyone planning on attending any of the U20 World Cup that is taking place in Poland this summer? I'm looking at the tickets prices on the FIFA website and I'm surprised how cheap they are.
  • lewandowskielbasaFri Mar 22, 2019 12:50 am
    Only fear is Milik seems to have fragile confidence. Benching might bury him but too late now. Halftime taken off.
  • polskaforeverFri Mar 22, 2019 12:42 am
    Orzel78 wrote: First have one shot on net, 2nd much better especially when Piatek went in
    then Piatek should play from the beginning and build around him
  • polskaforeverFri Mar 22, 2019 12:40 am
    MG wrote: Now I want to see a minumim 3-0 thrashing of Latvia on Sunday
    why 3? Prove what exactly

Who is chatting

No one is chatting
Refreshes every 60 seconds