mChat

• JDEMon Aug 20, 2018 10:11 pm
    :lol: somebody please get in touch with polskaforever's loved ones or post the number to a suicide hotline! I'm immensely concerned about the swift metamorphosis from rampant adoration of the EK now manifesting into crippling depression void of hope. :shock:
  • BielawaMon Aug 20, 2018 2:29 pm
    likes this message
    lechia27 wrote: Krychowiak actually scored for Lokomotiv Moskva today.
  • lechia27Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:10 pm
    Krychowiak actually scored for Lokomotiv Moskva today.
  • polskaforeverSun Aug 19, 2018 8:24 pm
    Its also about how other nations get more spots too. It becomes a huge competitive advantage for them while for the Polish players in EK clubs surely know thats not fair so there is no point in trying to go further. Its why since the CL reform in 95 Polish clubs havent gone far since. Its been a slow decline year after year.
  • polskaforeverSun Aug 19, 2018 8:19 pm
    I wonder if Polish players think that CL and EL are useless. I mean especially in CL its always the same last 4-6 teams so whats the point of playing in CL and those extra games anyways? EL is a little different but still. Staying at home and winning the EK trophy must be more satisfying since its possible to win it.
  • polskaforeverSun Aug 19, 2018 12:47 pm
    Poland needs a culture change in all aspects of sports if its not getting decent amount of success
  • polskaforeverSun Aug 19, 2018 12:39 pm
    Pessimist wrote:
    polskaforever wrote: We arent even consistently succesful in at least one sport
    We’re consistently unsuccessful. Meanwhile, we’re surrounded by neighbors, larger and smaller, richer and poorer, who all can take pride in their athletics. We’re a joke.
    yes winter sports we are a joke and we are a winter nation. in winter olympics we can barely win a medal. i wanted Krakow to bid and win 2022 olympics
  • polskaforeverSun Aug 19, 2018 12:36 pm
    Yes Poland has arenas and stadiums now which is good but doesnt have enough Poles to take sports seriously and competitively and this includes soccer
  • polskaforeverSun Aug 19, 2018 12:35 pm
    The economic success that Poland has been having has not translated to consistent sport success

Who is chatting

No one is chatting
Refreshes every 60 seconds